Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 169. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
here for a while
Minerals is pump and dump ...............SELL - save ur 2.4 cents ..........BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

Seriously altcoins are all shit no matter which one u choose they all suck .............I doubt a Starcraft community could make that change  Shocked
... as I said above Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Minerals is pump and dump ...............SELL - save ur 2.4 cents ..........BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

Seriously altcoins are all shit no matter which one u choose they all suck .............I doubt a Starcraft community could make that change  Shocked

Looks like kgman is off his meds again.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

here for a while
Some people гo crazy, is not easy in this business! Smiley
here for a while
Mine what you want , sell and buy Minerals... It so simple! Wink
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Did i mention how coinking.io is crap for mining minerals..
yes it t-totally sux! lol
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
Did i mention how coinking.io is crap for mining minerals..
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Now it´s the time to buy. Like a said few days ago "im waiting till it goes back to 3.000 sats to buy" Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
MineralsPR - Im still waiting on a reply from MINERALS DEV

Can i get a response to http://www.reddit.com/r/betwithminerals/

I just need to get the ok from the founders to setup a non official minerals reddit?

EDIT: Oh nevermind, i see the old subreddit is now public
legendary
Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028
betting and watching the streams live makes so much fun  Grin  , and iam even not a starcraft fan.  This project will skyrocket next weeks and months when real starcraft fans discover this opportunity more and more.
legendary
ok, I bet 3, 5 and 5.... won 8 min? all bets on stardust. I noticed one of my bets sent to betting address shows a -5 in transactions but was not in RED color as other 2 were? (was white) maybe a bug in wallet? nor did that 5 min post to the following game bet as first 2 bets did. so where did it go? lol,,, Oh well wallet is still beta.

So if no one is betting any loss's and every one bets a win, then you will only win your bet back,,,,, if you win Smiley ok it was fun and we learn a little more each time.  Wink
Activity: 98
CraigsCoin Developer
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014
legendary
Have bet 4th game for a san win  Cool  lets see  5Mins to test
legendary
sry guys,

need a little bit support with the next betting possibilty,   i would like to bet on san against stardust, is it still possible to bet? they just played the first round.

Whats the problem?

i would like to see a overview of all follwing games after the final. Whats next?
Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research
Good buy support establishing on MintPal! This is the floor, buy in if you haven't!
Just bought 3K @ Bittrex.  Grin
Activity: 126
Good buy support establishing on MintPal! This is the floor, buy in if you haven't!
Activity: 98
sry guys,

need a little bit support with the next betting possibilty,   i would like to bet on san against stardust, is it still possible to bet? they just played the first round.

Whats the problem?
legendary
lol I'm banned permanently from wcs_Europe chat  Embarrassed guess they didn't like my occasional promoting of minerals lol
Jump to: