Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 172. (Read 742176 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Just copied this from the first post of this thread, in case anyone is interested Wink
We plan to sponsor Starcraft II Heart of the Swarm tournament with a total prize coins of 100'000 MIN!
First place: 50,000 MIN
Second place: 30,000 MIN
Third place: 20,000 MIN
Think you have what it takes to participate in the tournament and win Minerals? Sign up today by sending your info to our email: [email protected]

This ^ sounds like a great idea!
Are you in touch with the tournament arrangers? And will they make this sponsorship official??
If so... Sky rocket Smiley

imho these prizes are very high.
Winners can dump and cause a panic sell
The prize should be a percentage of all coins paid to participate in the tournament, and the remaining proceeds used to promote minerals
many coins does seem that they are worth little.
minerals should transmit the idea that is worth a lot. And I really believe it will worth
Sorry for my English
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
there is no problem with the blue font. I actually prefer it. MinPR will be posting here often and this will only make it easier to identify official posts. Keep the blue font please.

It looks terrible and is harder to read.

Cool story bro!

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
I don't know if that would be a good idea but:

The C2 coin team are building a good looking fps game which the beta is coming out in around 1 week.
Maybe have some discussions with them where you can add their game to your betting system at some point?

I don't know how much work would be needed for this kind of integration but i think it could be worth a shot and
become a good move for both coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
For the benefit of medical research
Hello everyone.
Since Minerals project recently grown quite large, Dev team decided to ask me to step in as their public rep.
So for now I will try to answer as many questions as possible and keep you guys posted about how development of the service goes on.
I personally know founders and we have some history in our previous projects. I also have direct access to the guys behind the scenes 24/7.

I'm sorry but a silly blue font doesn't inspire confidence in your PR skills.

there is no problem with the blue font. I actually prefer it. MinPR will be posting here often and this will only make it easier to identify official posts. Keep the blue font please.
Keep it please!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
CraigsCoin Developer
Hello everyone.
Since Minerals project recently grown quite large, Dev team decided to ask me to step in as their public rep.
So for now I will try to answer as many questions as possible and keep you guys posted about how development of the service goes on.
I personally know founders and we have some history in our previous projects. I also have direct access to the guys behind the scenes 24/7.

First off.... Wink (i think u know what I mean..."MineralsPR")

First question...MinPR, will you be taking over the twitter account as well? It would be great to get quick updates on twitter once or a few times per day. Nothing major..just a quick update on the development team and what they're currently doing. It doesnt always have to be tweets about "XXXX Feature just released!" .. im talking like "Devs are working hard on XXX Feature, 75% complete! Smiley " you know just stuff like that to keep the community and potential investors in the loop.

2nd Question...The website needs some work. The background and most things are fine, but we could really get rid of those white text boxes. It just takes away from the quality of the site and overall taking away quality of the product. It would be nice to add a News/Updates page on the website as well, but I suppose if you will be constantly on the forum and on twitter, we wont need that.

3rd...morningminerals.com creator needs more recognition. He did it all by himself and because of his awesome new article on his site, we got alot of positive recognition in Twitter today. I assumed this guy was on a bounty, but he did it ALL for free. He has literally done MORE for minerals than 99% of us here. I think you all know what I'm trying to say. He deserves some tips.

thanks MinPR....MinDev Team just boosted my confidence on the coin 100000%. You guys are fully backed by me, you can guarantee that.  Wink

1. Sure!
2. There is very much going on atm, everyone is currently concerned with the service so we are not paying full attention to the site. We deal with it with time.
3. Dear Hoshimaru! I just sent you 1 000 [MIN] at MWtAGF1MZgr5ZpDMVqV4mJUtGx2R8F6eXe Please forgive us for being slow with the deserved reward!
I also would like to encourage everyone else to support Hoshimaru as well.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

its fine. get your eyes checked.
legendary
Activity: 952

Hello everyone.

legendary
Activity: 952
Hello everyone.

Hello everyone.

First off.... Wink (i think u know what I mean..."MineralsPR")

First question...MinPR, will you be taking over the twitter account as well? It would be great to get quick updates on twitter once or a few times per day. Nothing major..just a quick update on the development team and what they're currently doing. It doesnt always have to be tweets about "XXXX Feature just released!" .. im talking like "Devs are working hard on XXX Feature, 75% complete! Smiley " you know just stuff like that to keep the community and potential investors in the loop.

2nd Question...The website needs some work. The background and most things are fine, but we could really get rid of those white text boxes. It just takes away from the quality of the site and overall taking away quality of the product. It would be nice to add a News/Updates page on the website as well, but I suppose if you will be constantly on the forum and on twitter, we wont need that.

3rd...morningminerals.com creator Hoshimaru needs more recognition. He did it all by himself and because of his awesome new article on his site, we got alot of positive recognition in Twitter today. I assumed this guy was on a bounty, but he did it ALL for free. He has literally done MORE for minerals than 99% of us here. I think you all know what I'm trying to say. He deserves some tips.

thanks MinPR....MinDev Team just boosted my confidence on the coin 100000%. You guys are fully backed by me, you can guarantee that.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
This sounds quite legit!
CraigsCoin Developer
Hello everyone.

Nice!
Could you perhaps answer this?

Just copied this from the first post of this thread, in case anyone is interested Wink
We plan to sponsor Starcraft II Heart of the Swarm tournament with a total prize coins of 100'000 MIN!
Think you have what it takes to participate in the tournament and win Minerals? Sign up today by sending your info to our email: [email protected]

Are you in touch with the tournament arrangers? And will they make this sponsorship official??

Actually I am in very deep touch with it and doing some developement myself.
The problem is programmers are currently busy dealing with betting system. Obviously we need rock-solid stable service before we start sponsoring anything. And speaking of the service I think I have something to show you very soon in that regards.
What Mintpal just did will seriously help Minerals.

-Everybody (except URO investors who just dumped), now hate URO
-Everybody is dumping VOOT & ROX

Attention is being shifted back to MIN & VRC

awwwwright!

Hang tight boys...I feel a MIN pump a-comin from those who just lost BTC on VOOT & ROX dumps..
Activity: 585
Hello everyone.

Nice!
Could you perhaps answer this?

Activity: 126
sell me moar minerals yeah!

p.s - vootcoin2moon?
Looks like VOOT is on a free fall. Hopefully people get some sense and get MIN instead after cashing out.

Hello everyone.

Sorry, but the minerals dev needs to post that you are legit before anyone can believe you.
That, and he needs to tell us what his usual BCT handle is.
Activity: 84
Minerals Dev
Hello everyone.

I can confirm that
MineralsPR will be helping us with community relations since I often have not enough time to keep track of all the questions that are coming from the forums, irc, twitter, etc
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello everyone.

Sorry, but the minerals dev needs to post that you are legit before anyone can believe you.
CraigsCoin Developer
Hello everyone.
Activity: 126
#AltcoinChatter - Discussing & Giving Away Minerals for the next week!

We are looking for some commentary from the Minerals community about the merits of this coin.

We are also hosting a giveaway until July 12th for everyone who contributes to the discussion.

You can find the details of the Minerals Giveaway here:
http://altcoinchatter.com/index.php?topic=8.0

Discuss why you support Minerals here:
http://altcoinchatter.com/index.php?topic=13.0
Is this endorsed by the Minerals team? Why would anyone bother with all that effort of registering in an empty forum etc, all for a measly 1 MIN?
Activity: 658
sell me moar minerals yeah!

p.s - vootcoin2moon?
Jump to: