Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 17. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I would like to transfer the coins ASAP, anyone knows a good escrow service? So far, we have something like 100k, if we put all the coins together, any dev who may be thinking about taking this, would be more atracted.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I'm willing to donate 5k.
Will anyone manage the list of donations and PM us when funds are needed?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
does somebody going to takeover Minerals?
Activity: 20
I am willing to donate 10k as well. PM me when my donation is needed for the new dev
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I donate 10000 Min

Chinchs: 40.000
Dreamcrypt: 20.000
Tramphuochuy: 10.000

I think we can aim to gather %1 of coins.

I would donate 10k as well Smiley Great project with lot of potential! And as a passionate starcraft player and watcher I want this betting system to work and be adopted.
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
I donate 10000 Min

I dont have much, but I can give you a small 1K MIN
I donate 10000 Min

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
I donate 10000 Min
If new dev has been found, I am willing to donate 20000 min. I believe in the project and the community. Let's do it!

Great!!

Anyone else?
Activity: 6
If new dev has been found, I am willing to donate 20000 min. I believe in the project and the community. Let's do it!
Activity: 411
Merit: 252
Setting up a dnsseed:

Would this help:

https://github.com/sipa/bitcoin-seeder

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-set-up-new-dns-seeds-for-an-altcoin-321547

-

Do you have a small PC that you can dedicate as a node for the time being - ie not virtualised? It would eliminate the issue with virtualbox HDD access being a bit slow...
Thank you Smiley

I'll look into this.
By the way, I have a Zotac MA320 4GB/1TB HDD that's running 24/7 with my wallet daemons. It could serve for this purpose for a while. Anyway. Trying to force a breakthrough this weekend with bkchain and if not, it will be ABE. About time to set up a VPS and get this thing online (explorer).

Should I manage to get this dnsseed up & running, do we fork the wallet (change the source code to include new dnsseed(s))? Maybe it's better to wait for it until a skilled and dedicated dev comes along to help rise Minerals from its ashes.
Activity: 411
Merit: 252
So far only ABE seems to be suitable for Minerals.
Tomorrow I'll have a look at bkchain. It support POW/POS, but only BTC/DOGE/LTC/PPC was added by the devs. Dunno how much work is required to get it to understand MIN.
Activity: 15
There are a few of us who are jumping in with advice and help to get it up and running - Would it be an idea to get a new thread running for the community take over?

Personally i think we should stick with the name and the logo - its established and would only cause damage to the coins reputation.

I'm happy to help where I can.

I love this new and positive energy! This is a coin with a lot of potential! go for it!   Smiley The name is perfect, and the opportunities too! global single currency for the game scene, makes everything easy.
@Hotwired: A new thread would be good, but we need to get a dev first.
@Hoshimaru: 30k is not much now, if we can reach more than 100k -150k, that could be interesting for a good dev. Waiting for the rest of investors to jump in...

There are a few of us who are jumping in with advice and help to get it up and running - Would it be an idea to get a new thread running for the community take over?

Personally i think we should stick with the name and the logo - its established and would only cause damage to the coins reputation.

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1522
www.bitkong.com
Sad to see the devs abandon this project. But a community takeover is very viable in this case.
Activity: 50
is somebody going to takeover minerals? Awesome coin, awesome idea. Donno why devs left..
Also as far as a multipool - coinking.io are still offering automatic conversion to minerals - although not sure on the fees etc.
Setting up a dnsseed:

Would this help:

https://github.com/sipa/bitcoin-seeder

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-set-up-new-dns-seeds-for-an-altcoin-321547

-

Do you have a small PC that you can dedicate as a node for the time being - ie not virtualised? It would eliminate the issue with virtualbox HDD access being a bit slow...
Activity: 57
Glad to see this brilliant coin is being talked again.
Pages:
Jump to: