Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 175. (Read 742176 times)

legendary
Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028
I know the devs are focusing on Starcraft 2 and DOTA 2 which is great. Are there any plans to extend to other betting types in the future? If the infrastructure is there, might as well offer sports betting on World Cup matches and such down the road. Minerals could be the major e-sports and sports betting platform of the internet.
[/b]

this is the goal  Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I know the devs are focusing on Starcraft 2 and DOTA 2 which is great. Are there any plans to extend to other betting types in the future? If the infrastructure is there, might as well offer sports betting on World Cup matches and such down the road. Minerals could be the major e-sports and sports betting platform of the internet.
Activity: 334
Thanks for one more downslide.........doubled my mins:-)
^This!!

Its a shame to see many falling victim to the FUD all around.  This coin is going to be a game changer mark my words.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Thanks for one more downslide.........doubled my mins:-)
Activity: 322
let them talk lol no one cares and no one here is affraid of minerals value... this is one of the only coins that will actually be used for other things other than trading so go trade some other coins, we here are in the middle of making crypto history and when a huge community like this comes together with innovations and a hardworking transparent dev that delivers , well the money follows...  very excited for the next phase of this project , DOTA2 is huge!! so many things to come!

I agree. Betting is similar in innovation quality to tipping. It is an easy way to have actual use of the coin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
IconicExpert @IconicExpert  ·  3 sa.
If you are up with me; now is the time to buy both #Minerals & #Voot. Voot hasn't had a major pump yet, and Minerals is about to go up!

what about it?
let them talk lol no one cares and no one here is affraid of minerals value... this is one of the only coins that will actually be used for other things other than trading so go trade some other coins, we here are in the middle of making crypto history and when a huge community like this comes together with innovations and a hardworking transparent dev that delivers , well the money follows...  very excited for the next phase of this project , DOTA2 is huge!! so many things to come!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014
IconicExpert @IconicExpert  ·  3 sa.
If you are up with me; now is the time to buy both #Minerals & #Voot. Voot hasn't had a major pump yet, and Minerals is about to go up!

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Jul 03 8000
Jul 04 5000
Jul 05 3000
it's clear: MIN is in agony! => another zombicoin

Oh? So in your professional opinion which coins are not in agony?Huh
sorry i can't do pub to another coin!

100% up over 7 days  Grin

I already accumulated a big stake thank you for FUD
Activity: 53
Hopefully the complete release will come before the DOTA 2 championships. For those who doesn't understand the game and would like to bet on it, there will be a newcomers broadcast stream with pause and rewind features which was recently announced. Check this out-->http://www.polygon.com/2014/7/5/5873079/dota-2-the-international-newbies. 'ALLIANCE' for the win  Grin
Can this be integrated into the wallet somehow?? Then this will be really huge for betting Tongue

Iam sure it will be a killing , price could tenfold in a week https://twitter.com/IconicExpert
put all my btc in it
I hope I wasnot buying IE's MIN which he dumped after lastweek's pump
Activity: 22
He will die? He will not die? He is dead? He died at once?
Activity: 252
Hopefully the complete release will come before the DOTA 2 championships. For those who doesn't understand the game and would like to bet on it, there will be a newcomers broadcast stream with pause and rewind features which was recently announced. Check this out-->http://www.polygon.com/2014/7/5/5873079/dota-2-the-international-newbies. 'ALLIANCE' for the win  Grin
Can this be integrated into the wallet somehow?? Then this will be really huge for betting Tongue
Activity: 44

SO ALL MOVE THEM ON REDDIT PEOPLE Cheesy so simple like BC
more constructive talk than constant price up price down...

bitcointalk is troll fest.

^^This.

Reddit is where it's at as far as attracting new people. Get a tipbot on the go a strategically drop some Mineral tips into r/Gaming (without being a pest). Watch it grow.

Great idea!

+/u/minerals tip 100 Minerals  Cool

I think that give coins of this way is killing to coins, if someone is agree  with this PM pls,it could  be important
it' s dying, why not accept the reality! no way to save it, let it die in peace,
any attempt to save it will increase its damage. and more members wil lose their monies! it's just a new zombicoin!

Go post somewhere else. Minerals is about to rebound and touch new heights. Real progress = real value buddy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 266

^^This.

Reddit is where it's at as far as attracting new people. Get a tipbot on the go a strategically drop some Mineral tips into r/Gaming (without being a pest). Watch it grow.

Great idea!

I think that give coins of this way is killing to coins, if someone is agree  with this PM pls,it could  be important
it' s dying, why not accept the reality! no way to save it, let it die in peace,
any attempt to save it will increase its damage. and more members wil lose their monies! it's just a new zombicoin!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

^^This.

Great idea!

I think that we must talk about of what is killing to coins, if someone is agree  with this PM pls,it could  be important.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
beta for live tournament betting should be available tomorrow! get hyped
Activity: 18

^^This.

Great idea!

+/u/minerals tip 100 Minerals  Cool
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
honestly i never seen such a large and committed community! this is awesome I'm never selling y minerals! lol very exciting things happening here and i agree with the gamers that we need a section with clear explanations on how to use all the features... keep up the great work dev i can see this being a huge part of everyday gaming!! #gamerlife A+
Activity: 378
Jump to: