Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 178. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
#AltcoinChatter - Discussing & Giving Away Minerals for the next week!

We are looking for some commentary from the Minerals community about the merits of this coin.

We are also hosting a giveaway until July 12th for everyone who contributes to the discussion.

You can find the details of the Minerals Giveaway here:
http://altcoinchatter.com/index.php?topic=8.0

Discuss why you support Minerals here:
http://altcoinchatter.com/index.php?topic=13.0
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
So after a few days of talking, I got us the first streamer to accept Minerals as donations.

He is small (for now) and also new and I reckon he can go big.

He is called 'dog' and is a highly ranked Hearthstone and DOTA player (ended up rank 11 legend last season in HS and has 5.4k mmr in DOTA).

Right now he is accepting donation for his YouTube channel and come Monday he'll set up a donation address for his Twitch channel (he wants to keep em separated - 2 different wallets and he'll be back to his apartment to his 2nd PC only Monday).

So show him some love by following, subscribing and donating to his YouTube and Twitch channels at:

www.twitch.tv/hsdogdog    
and
www.youtube.com/hsdogdog

Addresses for donation (that's only for his YouTube channel for now):
Minerals:
MWnDq3xrnJSrf1MjQawBnAaJjYF7qgdZPW
Or BitCoin:
13yt5haj1JoAL2KGi2Tk68UdgNidi1h88c

I might be able to get more streamers as well, can't say for certain right now.

Awesome job! Donated him 100 MIN for starters Smiley
Please ask him to place this image at his stream page

He should also add his MIN address below

We will be setting up a tipbot that will tip a streamer for showing this image and a MIN wallet at his stream page depending on how many viewers watch the chanel. The tip would be 0.1 MIN per hour for each user who is watching the channel. So if 1000 viewers are watching the channel at the time when tipbot checks it, the streamer will receive 100 MIN. Tipbot will recheck number of viewers in an hour to tip again

Sent you 500 Minerals to use it as you think is best. Keep up this good work!

TxID: 7ef617c77fee4c181df70a8936dbfad95f3de73c248f7c4a54aeac720b39019c
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Have also send him 100 Min for his efforts.  Cool  

Good Luck

Transaktions-ID: 064af21d5514a2efac9b4f70b12fcf349d599ed76ab54002640f4ef553462040
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
So after a few days of talking, I got us the first streamer to accept Minerals as donations.

He is called 'dog' and is a highly ranked Hearthstone and DOTA player (ended up rank 11 legend last season in HS and has 5.4k mmr in DOTA).

Right now he is accepting donation for his YouTube channel and come Monday he'll set up a donation address for his Twitch channel (he wants to keep em separated - 2 different wallets and he'll be back to his apartment to his 2nd PC only Monday).

So show him some love by following, subscribing and donating to his YouTube and Twitch channels at:

www.twitch.tv/hsdogdog    
and
www.youtube.com/hsdogdog

Minerals:
Or BitCoin:

We will be setting up a tipbot that will tip a streamer for showing this image and a MIN wallet at his stream page depending on how many viewers watch the chanel. The tip would be 0.1 MIN per hour for each user who is watching the channel. So if 1000 viewers are watching the channel at the time when tipbot checks it, the streamer will receive 100 MIN. Tipbot will recheck number of viewers in an hour to tip again
I will, but he can only do that Monday when he's back to his apartment.

www.twitch.tv/hsdogdog    
and
www.youtube.com/hsdogdog

Minerals:
Or BitCoin:

For those who don't know what's Hearthstone: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearthstone:_Heroes_of_Warcraft
DOTA: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_of_the_Ancients
Activity: 84
Minerals Dev

www.twitch.tv/hsdogdog    
and
www.youtube.com/hsdogdog

Minerals:
Or BitCoin:

Activity: 98

www.twitch.tv/hsdogdog    
and
www.youtube.com/hsdogdog

Minerals:
Or BitCoin:

Good work! Let's get the six degrees of separation underway and see how far it goes.
He'll be getting a donation from me very soon.

www.twitch.tv/hsdogdog    
and
www.youtube.com/hsdogdog

Minerals:
Or BitCoin:

Activity: 118
Activity: 86
How does it work  when iam going to bet for a underdog against a champion?

If i bet 100 min for the win of a underdog i should recieve more min than betting for the win of a champion. Is there a anywhere a betting quote listet?

thanks 4 reply
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
wow the betting works great and only beta, can't wait for the official release this is insane!! the day i can bet on dota2 is my dream! but starcraft for now is just as great lol  , keep the good news coming dev! A+
Activity: 98
Dev should set some bounties for recruiting streamers.
legendary
Activity: 1522
www.bitkong.com
Has anyone contacted SC2Husky aka Husky for streamers? I don't know if he does twitch.tv but I follow his youtube channel and he has a solid following.

This is a good idea actually. Contacting popular SC2 streamers, commentators, and youtubers. Let them know about this e-sports betting platform and crypto, I am sure at least a few of them will take interest since it is directly related to SC2.

Some people we can reach out to:

HuskyStarcraft
HDStarcraft
LowkoTV
KhaldorTV

there are more but I can't remember their names off the top of my head
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
Hello
Has anyone contacted SC2Husky aka Husky for streamers? I don't know if he does twitch.tv but I follow his youtube channel and he has a solid following.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
But this is not how you get the player profile. This is the WCS profile, the outcome of matches is not in there. You need to find the Battle Net profile. which looks like http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3435031/1/MillForGG/

HELP, i can't find out List of profile page , how you get above link , something like  http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile is not found

You need to look on google. Granted it is not that easy because there are different servers for battle.net (europe, us, asia etc...) for example to find destiny's profile (US) link type in google "destiny profile battle.net". The first link is his profile link http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/310150/1/Destiny/
Thank you
So many result , google every time play a bet is so annoy
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I make some betts and... lost 1k MIN but i make bad bett only on MC where are my win betts?
legendary
Activity: 1522
www.bitkong.com
Min is the 5th more traded altcoins of the whole altcoin industry with over 300 000$ daily trades.

If you think people doesn't believe in this coin and whales aren't stacking up your just too blind to be part of the crypto-world.

Weak hands are going to cry later, everytime the coin felt back from a pump it went back on a stronger pump and new floors are settled.

Right now the floor is around 3k sat, last floor was about 2k sat and if you remember the 1st floor before min started to get noticed was around 500-1k sat. It's all about patience and not feeding these whales too much because the more you feed them the stronger the dump will be as simple as that.

The plans here are real and the dev has proved to be working hard for his coin do not expect 5000% profit tomorrow but if you stick in here you will surely be in profit at some point.

+1

Pump and dumps happen to all cryptos, why is anyone surprised at this drop considering how fast we shot up to 7k+? Also, it is quite obvious that the coin gets pumped and dumped the hardest when it gets added to a new big exchange such as MintPal.

Unlike other pump and dumps, at least the Minerals devs actually deliver instead of giving false promises of new features to come. A coin backed by such development will only go back up.
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
Min is the 5th more traded altcoins of the whole altcoin industry with over 300 000$ daily trades.

If you think people doesn't believe in this coin and whales aren't stacking up your just too blind to be part of the crypto-world.

Weak hands are going to cry later, everytime the coin felt back from a pump it went back on a stronger pump and new floors are settled.

Right now the floor is around 3k sat, last floor was about 2k sat and if you remember the 1st floor before min started to get noticed was around 500-1k sat. It's all about patience and not feeding these whales too much because the more you feed them the stronger the dump will be as simple as that.

The plans here are real and the dev has proved to be working hard for his coin do not expect 5000% profit tomorrow but if you stick in here you will surely be in profit at some point.
Activity: 334
This coin has lost half it's value in 1 day. What gives? Is it a scam?

Still gained 100% in a week. Keep calm, normal market movement.

Exactly.  This coin has only been on Bittrex and volume of over 100 BTC/day for 2 weeks now!  It is still very young but it has a developer that can deliver.  While the betting is not user friendly enough IMO yet it is functional and NO other coin can say this.  Its actually pretty cool system and I can see this growing huge once the U.I. gets more user friendly so average Joe can bet on random matches that others are playing.
Jump to: