Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 181. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 389
Merit: 250
I'll make an explanation webpage for betting. later today or tomorrow.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
GameLeagueCoin is only way to recoup ur losses here ..............dont worry I will be here longer after dev leaves for Japan .........Dont listen too these 2 cent pumpers they know Minerals = Mt Gox .........Gaming pathetic neck beards

LOL you haters are so funny.  Recoup losses?  If i sell at this very moment, I would more than double my investment.  Definitely getting more.  

I was also looking at your coin.  But your comment put me off of that. Roll Eyes  Sounds like a bu#hurt dev, mad that MIN is winning? Cheesy  Resorting to personal attacks is usually a sign you're, not winning.

Or are you a MIN holder trying to use reverse psychology to rally the community?  Get everyone to buy more MIN to spite you?

Clean shaven neck, with a stache  Wink

PS: damit, before i could buy, MIN moved back up to 4k in the time it took to typed this.  
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
List more bets please. Where do I find the addresses?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

have no idea what id be betting on lol. does this mean i have to read the manual? ;lol
lol ya really, well I just wanted to test a small bet as I did last night. But as you read I'm having trouble getting my bet back because there never was a following game played.. so I'm stuck in limbo here till I get answers. But I do want to bet  even though I don't know what I'm betting on because I'm not an SC player... my son is, but he's never around for guidance .. darn teenagers never home anymore lol
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
This e-sport betting could be really huge!

Aim for MASS ADOPTION DEV!! Wink

it is huge as it will attract the mass and more and more betting will occur.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
We could use a nice Youtube Video on betting for newbies , if anyone is up to it.
legendary
Question:

I placed a MIN bet on twitch for the following game. Ok, that player balloon" finished his present game. and logged off. My bet is still showing as placed on following game.

1. will that bet eventually be applied if and when he logs in and plays again? and will that become a current game?

2. If he never were to play again, how do I get my bet back or withdraw my bet?

thx Smiley

If no outcome happens after an hour, bets are returned to sender

I placed the bet last night its been over 12 hours?Huh so now what?

Also: how will it know my return address from that bet?

Really? That's weird, I placed a bet on "next game" which never happened and I got my MIN back after an hour or so.
Maybe need to mail [email protected] for your issue.

I don't understand your question about return adress? the bet will come back to the adress from which the MIN were sent
ok, so once I send up a bet it automatically knows my wallet address for returns, in other words I don't need to create a return wallet address anywhere etc. and yes my bet is just sitting there in the lower betting area of course, showing in the "Total for the following game" bet line.
Question:

I placed a MIN bet on twitch for the following game. Ok, that player balloon" finished his present game. and logged off. My bet is still showing as placed on following game.

1. will that bet eventually be applied if and when he logs in and plays again? and will that become a current game?

thx Smiley

Really? That's weird, I placed a bet on "next game" which never happened and I got my MIN back after an hour or so.
Maybe need to mail [email protected] for your issue.

I don't understand your question about return adress? the bet will come back to the adress from which the MIN were sent
Activity: 658

have no idea what id be betting on lol. does this mean i have to read the manual? ;lol
Activity: 404
Beware
This e-sport betting could be really huge!

Aim for MASS ADOPTION DEV!! Wink
legendary
Question:

thx Smiley

AND: what happens if I enter a new profile address and generate a new address in order to bet on a new game? where will the screen data showing my bet sitting in "following game" go to? will I be able to go back and view it and still see my bet somewhere?

To many unanswered questions. that need answered before I feel good about moving on to a new bet.

HELP here plz Smiley
Question:

thx Smiley

legendary
Question:

thx Smiley
Skol!
Activity: 616
Jump to: