Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 182. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 250
GameLeagueCoin is only way to recoup ur losses here ..............dont worry I will be here longer after dev leaves for Japan .........Dont listen too these 2 cent pumpers they know Minerals = Mt Gox .........Gaming pathetic neck beards

lol GameLeagueCoin " active " dev

Last Active:    04 July 2014, 10:52:32 (10 GMT yesterday morning)

Let me guess, you bought and later you knew you are a noob after the dev had gone with his profits lol
Activity: 490
BUmped back up to 4.4k sat @ Mintpal

told u guys!

i follow through..now the community needs to keep it ther  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
GameLeagueCoin is only way to recoup ur losses here ..............dont worry I will be here longer after dev leaves for Japan .........Dont listen too these 2 cent pumpers they know Minerals = Mt Gox .........Gaming pathetic neck beards

Gtfo loser.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 381
Hi,
I transferred 100 BC to Bittrex an hour ago to change them for MIN. As the coins didn't hit Bittrex I checked my wallet and saw that Blackcoin is disabled at Bittrex.  Huh

Any ideas?

Contact Bittrex and they will help, I guess it has something to do with BlackHalo updates.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Bitcoin foundation is launching an investigation into dealings of MIN/BTC to be delisted on bittrex and mintpal by the end of the day - pics of dev with Mark in Japan at Mt gox head office .............you will all be Goxed.....please save ur money

****Latest news******

Pics have been released from a few years ago of Kgman drinking in a bar with Jimmy Saville and Rolf Harris!!!! All wrong'uns together!

Not sure how many people will get this comment globally but I hear ya fella!  Grin
Activity: 404
Beware
once voot hits MP and dies down. MIN is gonna pump

id bail on voot now and buy some cheap min. that voot looks like an epic trap. not touching it for a dime.. good luck tho.

And how did you came up with that?

There are some real progress on VOOT and there is more to come. Both VOOT and MINERALS are coins that are worth investing in.
Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research
Hi,
I transferred 100 BC to Bittrex an hour ago to change them for MIN. As the coins didn't hit Bittrex I checked my wallet and saw that Blackcoin is disabled at Bittrex.  Huh

Any ideas?
Activity: 686
i clicked for the e-sports betting
Activity: 246
Bitcoin foundation is launching an investigation into dealings of MIN/BTC to be delisted on bittrex and mintpal by the end of the day - pics of dev with Mark in Japan at Mt gox head office .............you will all be Goxed.....please save ur money

****Latest news******

Pics have been released from a few years ago of Kgman drinking in a bar with Jimmy Saville and Rolf Harris!!!! All wrong'uns together!
Activity: 658

id bail on voot now and buy some cheap min. that voot looks like an epic trap. not touching it for a dime.. good luck tho.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Sorry if I don't post here often. I can see that those who gets betting figured out seem enjoy it even tho its clunky and unclear at its current state. And that is really inspiring. I can assure you that this is now a project of my life. I absolutely love it and I see great potential in it. It is probably hard for me to imagine what you guys feel since you are uncertain what my future plans might be. For me its absolutely clear: Minerals and its betting services is what I'll be working on for the next 10 years.

GREAT!!!
Activity: 389
Activity: 140
MINERALS KILLER: http://www.coindesk.com/things-alt-mcshibe-burgers-e-sports-currencies-game-coins/

MIN vs already establish & recognized name.

....Goodnight MIN. It was a short lived but exciting one-time pump. Smiley

edit: lol i think i scared off that mini-buy wall @ 35k on Mintpal.  Roll Eyes

rubbish. the article states nothing like u r suggesting.

MIN vs established and recognized name? Do you even understand english man? Somebody should send you back to grade school reading, hahaha! Your pathetic brother, so desperate to spread fud. Cheesy

Everyone, read the article and see how desperate this guy is in inventing negative stories. What a joke.

Oh please leave MIN alone for real, you already said it a thousand times you're done with MIN. You are like a broken record man, really. If you are that great a trader, you don't need to spread fud and waste time here. Aren't you a great trader?

I already admitted spreading FUD. I already edited them out of my posts. Dont have control over those who quoted my FUD. Since I am telling you myself that those are FUD, should be pretty self-explanatory to not take them seriously. I got what I needed. It was well worth it IMO.

dont worry guys, price is going to go back up by the end of the night. Just waiting to get a confirmation if VOOT will hit Mintpal today  Grin
Activity: 966
don't even bother with the trolls this community is too strong its actually entertainment at this point... buy up cheap don't be blinded  the week will fold while the strong get ready ...
Jump to: