Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 216. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
If this coin ever gets to 10$ I'm gonna retire from life.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
I guess I may have to shut down all my miners and seal up my mining shed Sad looks like hurricane Arthur maybe be knocking at my door late tomorrow afternoon,,,, what will I do?   Embarrassed my life's routine evolves around mining and exchanges and bitcoin talk and now Minerals!!!  Grin

backup your wallets on a cloud drive.. at least temporarily. u never know what could happen. good luck.
good idea, especially my MIN! I'm just thinking about stuff outside that can blow around right now lol thx  Cheesy
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
MIN in B is bigest  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I guess I may have to shut down all my miners and seal up my mining shed Sad looks like hurricane Arthur maybe be knocking at my door late tomorrow afternoon,,,, what will I do?   Embarrassed my life's routine evolves around mining and exchanges and bitcoin talk and now Minerals!!!  Grin

backup your wallets on a cloud drive.. at least temporarily. u never know what could happen. good luck.
legendary
attempts at manipulation were moved to other exchanges in hopes that mintpal would follow the trend of dumping. however they failed on all accounts and the manipulator has lost. he will have to buy in at 10k since he will watch from the sidelines in disbelief for a while.
Activity: 18
When will the beta release dev?

Tomorrow by the looks of it
good work!looking forward to it.thanks dev.
legendary
Ive been impressed with this coin/currency from the start - the feature of balance value incorporated into the wallet is something i've not seen before - it would be nice to get a selectios of currencies instead of just the dollar though Wink

dollar value of bitcoin provided by Bitstamp API.
BTC/MIN rate is provided by Bittrex API

The idea was to keep it as simple as possible as all this crypto stuff may appear intimidating for those who are unfamiliar with cryptocurrencies (which I believe is true for the majority of gamers)

we could try to make improvements to it later. Its not hard to implement just want to keep it simple
Yes follow the old "kiss"  principle  Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Minerals Dev

Tomorrow by the looks of it
Minerals Dev
some failed attempts at manipulation suggest we still have some spring and a 10k value is highly likely to be accomplished soon.

hold on to your hats..

and your mins ;p

I heard on the IRC that the beta release might be tomorrow? Can this be confirmed? If so we'll easily see 15K  Grin

It was me who told that Smiley
Yes this is the plan
Activity: 18
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
some failed attempts at manipulation suggest we still have some spring and a 10k value is highly likely to be accomplished soon.

hold on to your hats..

and your mins ;p

I heard on the IRC that the beta release might be tomorrow? Can this be confirmed? If so we'll easily see 15K  Grin
Activity: 381

Guys, I faced a failed hacking attempt at C-cex

check your blances at c-cex site to make nothing wrong with your balances there.

hold on to your hats..

and your mins ;p
the irony that i just received a delivery of cuban cigars from a friend and sitting here with one in my mouth atm. just picture it LOL

Hahaha

LMAO
coinler Is that really you?  lol Wink

lol no im not that old.  Wink
legendary
the irony that i just received a delivery of cuban cigars from a friend and sitting here with one in my mouth atm. just picture it LOL

Hahaha

LMAO
coinler Is that really you?  lol Wink
legendary
6k floor has been secured due to strategic mintpal add. we took in alot of volume and generally i would say most of the weak hands by a rough guestimate for this price point. we should return to a slow uptrend with some pumps in between cycles.

Good assessment  Smiley 6 floor is good with me
Minerals Dev
@Minerals dev. Now would be the perfect time to release the beta testing betting
Ya or soon,,, lol, I know he is feeling the pressure though, but lets give him his time as he said he needs. Would rather have a more working beta then a not so much working one lol Smiley anything short of success would kill our coin right about now.

Thanks for your patience! As much as I'd love to release betting for public test right now I feel like it needs more improvements and polishing first. Betting is working almost as I expected it to be, but I want to weed out some obvious bugs and flaws that still exist. I need one more day to do it and betting will be available for test after that.

Take your time dev. and thanks for the great work. You can cancel voting for mintpal on the first page....cheers

Ah, good point! Will update the OP now
Activity: 426
@Minerals dev. Now would be the perfect time to release the beta testing betting
Ya or soon,,, lol, I know he is feeling the pressure though, but lets give him his time as he said he needs. Would rather have a more working beta then a not so much working one lol Smiley anything short of success would kill our coin right about now.

Thanks for your patience! As much as I'd love to release betting for public test right now I feel like it needs more improvements and polishing first. Betting is working almost as I expected it to be, but I want to weed out some obvious bugs and flaws that still exist. I need one more day to do it and betting will be available for test after that.

Take your time dev. and thanks for the great work. You can cancel voting for mintpal on the first page....cheers
Jump to: