Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 217. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Minerals Dev
@Minerals dev. Now would be the perfect time to release the beta testing betting
Ya or soon,,, lol, I know he is feeling the pressure though, but lets give him his time as he said he needs. Would rather have a more working beta then a not so much working one lol Smiley anything short of success would kill our coin right about now.

Thanks for your patience! As much as I'd love to release betting for public test right now I feel like it needs more improvements and polishing first. Betting is working almost as I expected it to be, but I want to weed out some obvious bugs and flaws that still exist. I need one more day to do it and betting will be available for test after that.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
I panic bought and it felt oh so right... =)
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Someone just put in a fake 10 BTC sell wall, got chewed into about 4 BTC and got scared and dropped the wall haha, trying to manipulate the market but the buy pressure is too strong Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
the irony that i just received a delivery of cuban cigars from a friend and sitting here with one in my mouth atm. just picture it LOL

Hahaha

LMAO
the irony that i just received a delivery of cuban cigars from a friend and sitting here with one in my mouth atm. just picture it LOL

Hahaha
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

6k floor has been secured due to strategic mintpal add. we took in alot of volume and generally i would say most of the weak hands by a rough guestimate for this price point. we should return to a slow uptrend with some pumps in between cycles.
legendary
Activity: 2198
@Minerals dev. Now would be the perfect time to release the beta testing betting
Ya or soon,,, lol, I know he is feeling the pressure though, but lets give him his time as he said he needs. Would rather have a more working beta then a not so much working one lol Smiley anything short of success would kill our coin right about now.
legendary
lol dat 43 btc buy wall @ 6.5k on mp  Cheesy
yikes saw that but its gone now lol

god this is exciting, I can't decide if I should go to sleep and keep the price surprise for tomorrow morning or just stay awake...gotta love how eu time is terribly synchronized with exchanges  Roll Eyes
I know it, I share your excitement!  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
here for a while
Now must work, boys! Not cheers! After 24h- 10k, after 168.. 100! Smiley
Activity: 426
on worldcoinindex.com MIN is on #6 place wow!!!
Activity: 433
Crypto Angel

god this is exciting, I can't decide if I should go to sleep and keep the price surprise for tomorrow morning or just stay awake...gotta love how eu time is terribly synchronized with exchanges  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 433
Crypto Angel
legendary
wow trading over 7 on mint....  Shocked

I only regret selling 7500 early on at 3+ to cover mining cost, oh well its like any other business  Cool
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
Binaryclock WE are # 1  Grin put that in your pipe and smoke it! If only they could see us now Wink Lets enjoy our ride community we earned it!

LONG LIVE Fair Distribution Cryptocurrency!

buy more minerals

mintpal market has quickly synchronized with our other exchanges. we will have greater distribution. there may be increased volatility and trading speed. but shouldnt affect you if ur an early investor. for the longterm haul. Good job on taking the initiative for this design Minerals team.

+1 on both statements!
Activity: 848
Market Cap = Milion
Binaryclock WE are # 1  Grin put that in your pipe and smoke it! If only they could see us now Wink Lets enjoy our ride community we earned it!

LONG LIVE Fair Distribution Cryptocurrency!

buy more minerals

mintpal market has quickly synchronized with our other exchanges. we will have greater distribution. there may be increased volatility and trading speed. but shouldnt affect you if ur an early investor. for the longterm haul. Good job on taking the initiative for this design Minerals team.
Jump to: