Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 220. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
here for a while
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm not a massive twitter user but there is a noticeable increase in tweets recently #mineralscoin #MIN

More exposure - good exposure I guess  Grin

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
man I have been out of the loop, newegg excepts bitcoin now lol Smiley nice
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I think Coinler is waiting for the tipbot to be refilled lol  Wink
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Adrenaline just end in veins Smiley
Activity: 784
Almost an hour without posts?!?! everyone sleeping?  Shocked
It would be ideal to launch the E-betting feature after maybe a day we get added to Mintpal. So that we can not only survive the Pump n dump but we will see the true potential for the pricing( 30K easily).
Or around the same time would even work. It may result in a higher pump, but not quite as big a drop-off.

+1

A higher pump may produce a higher dump... imagine you bought 50k at 0.3k and now is 30k, you have 100x your initial investment, many of those will be tempted to dump (at least a small %). you may end with dumpers and bagholders tempted to make some profit.

Yep, also possible. It simply depends on what value the dev adds to the coin. A high pump can equal a big dump, or med. sized drop-off with people holding for hopes of a bigger payoff.

If it does shoot up to 30K in one day, yeah, I'd expect major dumps regardless. That's a pretty big jump. I don't think there is a way around pumps that high.

I Agree, I think we can go to 8-10k with MP and 15-17k with MP and E-betting but it was just to exaggerate the example.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
It would be ideal to launch the E-betting feature after maybe a day we get added to Mintpal. So that we can not only survive the Pump n dump but we will see the true potential for the pricing( 30K easily).
Or around the same time would even work. It may result in a higher pump, but not quite as big a drop-off.

+1

A higher pump may produce a higher dump... imagine you bought 50k at 0.3k and now is 30k, you have 100x your initial investment, many of those will be tempted to dump (at least a small %). you may end with dumpers and bagholders tempted to make some profit.

Yep, also possible. It simply depends on what value the dev adds to the coin. A high pump can equal a big dump, or med. sized drop-off with people holding for hopes of a bigger payoff.

If it does shoot up to 30K in one day, yeah, I'd expect major dumps regardless. That's a pretty big jump. I don't think there is a way around pumps that high.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

+1

... And thats why these waves are healthy. Distribution along the way up.

+1

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

+1
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Minerals #11 in volume!!!
Or devs who dump their stack and leave the coin. So don't vote on MP until e-betting has arrived. And no, it is not FUD, i have enough MIN coins. I am just warning. And why on MP and not on Bittrex? Because the volume will be a lot higher.

The thing about votes, which looks unlikely to matter in Minerals case, is that it does serve a purpose even if a coin isn't eventually added via voting.

Basically it buys a dev time to release whatever features he has planned, IF a coin is moving up nicely via voting. People are less likely to dump a coin if a coin's rank is decent. So I wouldn't tell people not to vote for any coin on MP ... either it buys a dev more time, or it gets added via voting. If the latter, the dev probably wasn't so active to begin with, as it's not like people can vote up a coin to #1 in a few days... it takes weeks/months... and they might as well just go for the pump/dump at that point.
Or devs who dump their stack and leave the coin. So don't vote on MP until e-betting has arrived. And no, it is not FUD, i have enough MIN coins. I am just warning. And why on MP and not on Bittrex? Because the volume will be a lot higher.

But if volume goes up, pumpers will move to bittrex, and it will be pump and dump, if I try to think as they may think, I will go where I can make some profit. So MP will be hurted if they dont add the coin. Whales will follow the money.
Activity: 411
Merit: 252

Looks like they're not gonna wait for the votes?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Jump to: