Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 291. (Read 742176 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Minerals must also be added to Bitcoinwisdom. https://bitcoinwisdom.com/
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Vote for anonymity, even if it's just the simple TOR anon that Razorcoin has, that adds a lot of value - doesn't take much work.  Wink

we have quite a few anon technologies to choose from. we can define something from analysing the source of other coins. i think vericoin's is the most impressive. tor level anonymity will do well if we were to also follow encrypted text and voicechat features. but we'll have to hear the dev's input as to a feasible approach from his perspective.
we need to move on. quit focussing on the past. mission next is mintpal.

noooo. mission next is features and volume where it is...
mintpal will not be good right now

it will help to split the volume. we're looking currently at this price at 800btc to buy all the minerals. as much as we can accomplish that with the current exchanges.. more exchanges splitting the volume can only push it higher. we will build the features. minerals is coming!!

mintpal, swisscex, agx.io and vault of satoshi our next targets. the dev knows what he;s got to do. if he needs anything from the community all hes got to do is say.

we will see a new graph with minerals. one that breaks the norm in trend. minerals 10k within days.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Today, MIN have 3 exchange sites Grin

Continue mintpal, cryptsy and bter Grin
You forgot btc38.com, it's as big as bter too.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Congrats on the bittrex listing. Great boost to the coin!! I'm still holding tho
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

noooo. mission next is features and volume where it is...
mintpal will not be good right now
Activity: 546
Today, MIN have 3 exchange sites Grin

Continue mintpal, cryptsy and bter Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Sigh.... r00kies still scalping for pennies..if u are a "small" miner and believe in  fair distribution why would u sell? Just hold for the "long" term and watch and see if we have true supply and demand.

shake out the weak hands. let whales and traders accumulate. its all part of the process.
Activity: 599
Wtf,  I say boycott bittrex. .. everyone slamming them before then just because Polo adds the coin they feel they have to. Don't trade there

they should of added it when they got given the source code from the Dev
great point i think
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Sigh.... r00kies still scalping for pennies..if u are a "small" miner and believe in  fair distribution why would u sell? Just hold for the "long" term and watch and see if we have true supply and demand.
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
So, I wonder who was buying all the coins on C-Cex over the last couple of days

*cough* polo *cough* bittrex
So, I wonder who is giving you those brilliant ideas.

*cough* jerk, *cough* sausages
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
look at this scumbag FUD face

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
good job, we have a great community, as long as the projects moves, cryptsy and mintpal will also list us up Smiley
Activity: 750
Merit: 511
I congratulate all.  More exchanges - wider accessibility.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
So, I wonder who was buying all the coins on C-Cex over the last couple of days

*cough* polo *cough* bittrex
Activity: 119
Activity: 966
this is amazing were on bittrex and poloniex!!!! don't sell out !!! we should be 10K sat easy!! great work getting everyone to hear us!!!
Activity: 104
My congratulations misters! The ice is broken! To the project of big swimming! Course on Mintpal.
Jump to: