Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 292. (Read 742176 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Ill go back and find binarys post where he warned us all in here that we would be "mining air" if we mined it...bittrex is going nuts! I need to send some coin there before I go to bed lol

They shown backbone,that deserves a little reward Wink
as tempting as it is I haven't sent anything yet lol in part for that very reason... But I am spreading it around tonight. Its to late for me to mess with anymore...I feel its Mission Accomplished bro!

Oh and so nice to see level amounts of coin being sold,,, no farm dumps for a change  so nice again to see...

ok edit it here to thx  Wink going to bed cya all tomorrow!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Wtf,  I say boycott bittrex. .. everyone slamming them before then just because Polo adds the coin they feel they have to. Don't trade there

I'm not going to boycott them, instead I'm going to send a nice donation to C-Cex to thank them for supporting the coin at the beginning
Activity: 252
Wtf,  I say boycott bittrex. .. everyone slamming them before then just because Polo adds the coin they feel they have to. Don't trade there
legendary
Ill go back and find binarys post where he warned us all in here that we would be "mining air" if we mined it...bittrex is going nuts! I need to send some coin there before I go to bed lol
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
dont go to bed yet.. we still havent got the mintpal announcement yet ;p
legendary
Awesome illustration,, right on point SC and minerals lol
legendary
legendary
Respect to Poloniex.
oh most definitely  Smiley no exchange is perfect. Was just an honest observation, just like I am impressed with C-CEX and they are getting most of my MIN biz...
Activity: 361
C-Cex got DDOS ?
legendary
LOL, it looks like Bittrex cracked!
Minerals is up..
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-MIN

HAH really lol I had to go look and see it to believe it.... what a day SWEET!!!!  Man I may need to stay up and watch the trading here  Smiley
Activity: 432
Good to see Polo and Bittrex come out to play  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Respect to Poloniex.
legendary
Lol Looks like he and Bittrex the kings of pump and dump shitcoins, will be the last to cave!! eat your heart out Binaryclock you were so wrong on this one.. but then again we all knew that lol

this coin is getting hot  Wink

this very cool coin is on fire!

yes indeed my friend yes indeed  Wink

man I hate it But this ol boy needs to turn in.... most of what coin I posted on Allcoin is sold but its all good. For the record I have been trading on both Poloniex and Allcoin for about a year. Apples to apples, I prefer Allcoin, its seems to be a more efficient exchange with transactions. Ok, its been a long but fruitful day!!!

I hope we have made our dev proud today Smiley
Activity: 458
Merit: 265
LOL, it looks like Bittrex cracked!
Minerals is up..
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-MIN
Activity: 406
vrc also just got a 100% boost to 20k. the power of anon!
legendary
I thought I had it, clicked sell, and someone bought it out from under me. Kicking myself for posting the link here. Hahaha.

Dont be hard on yourself, it will be back to 10K soon enough   Grin
It'll be very interesting to watch this market without mining farms dumping. There may be a few who thought it was worth splitting up their workers, but I bet most just ignored the coin because there were easier coins to deal with.
very good point, that's what this coin is all about  Cheesy
Lol Looks like he and Bittrex the kings of pump and dump shitcoins, will be the last to cave!! eat your heart out Binaryclock you were so wrong on this one.. but then again we all knew that lol

this coin is getting hot  Wink

this very cool coin is on fire!

legendary
I believe this image is now appropriate

lol that's great!
Jump to: