Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 332. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Keep on good jobs,more and more people will come and trade at your exchange..

thank you
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Time is not the problem dude.
It looks like traders don't want a better UI, template and just a better place than some exchanges we can see over there. I really don't understand that. Or pay mlre than 0.2% fees on each trade is tha same.
Keep on good jobs,more and more people will come and trade at your exchange..
Time is not the problem dude.
It looks like traders don't want a better UI, template and just a better place than some exchanges we can see over there. I really don't understand that. Or pay mlre than 0.2% fees on each trade is tha same.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Bcё кoнeчнo xopoшo, нo интyиция пoдcкaзывaeт чтo чтo-тo тyт нe тo. A eй я cклoнeн дoвepять. Жyлик, oни чё дoкaзывaют чтo вcё aгoнь,  a ты oдин в coмнeньяx? Интepecнaя cитyaция. Bce пyлы пoд дeвoм были. Teпepь мyльтик, фapмящий пpoфит-шлaк, и cкyпaющий минepaлы. Чтo этo ecть для мoнeты? пoвышeниe цeны? cтaбильнocть? Becь кoнтpoль пoд миcтepoм дeвoм.
И вcё жe, мeня нe пoкидaeт cтpaннoe oщyщeниe... xoть и имeю вceгo тo тыщ пятндцaть.

Strange feelings. Everything is going smooth, right, mates?
next time, tweet something about "Minerals volume going up!" or something like that... that will make more people look at your exchange Wink

Thanks for the feedback but it's good to know that it was just a wrong definition of what we have expected to say Wink
Activity: 283
www.l3p.nl
I will avoid Kingcoiny after that tweet.
Activity: 172

Yeah I cant really defend them here.
the issue is that few will try a new exchange, it takes time to build, and when your desperate for high volume it shows in tweets like this.
they need more patience and less pressure.

We are patient, we just try to say "hey people you're looking for an exchange? OK you have one, so now? Why you don't use. This you guys came back to us yesterday and we did the job ASAP contrary to Bittrex, Poloniex, and co."

But this is understandable, guys in the crypto have no time to waste on young and little exchanges.

You are not helping yourself!
Sorry I'm out!Oh I was never in!
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief

the issue is that few will try a new exchange, it takes time to build, and when your desperate for high volume it shows in tweets like this.

We are patient, we just try to say "hey people you're looking for an exchange? OK you have one, so now? Why you don't use. This you guys came back to us yesterday and we did the job ASAP contrary to Bittrex, Poloniex, and co."

But this is understandable, guys in the crypto have no time to waste on young and little exchanges.

next time, tweet something about "Minerals volume going up!" or something like that... that will make more people look at your exchange Wink

Kingcoiny:"Sell your #minerals now before it's too late!"

https://twitter.com/Kingcoiny/status/479919527531393024

This exchange is telling people to sell????WTF??!!

This is very unprofessional from them. Well, that means I won't ever be using them... How sad.

We don't wanted to say "hey people sell it now or never" Sorry for the miss understanding.
Look > https://twitter.com/Kingcoiny/status/479919527531393024
Activity: 364

This is very unprofessional from them. Well, that means I won't ever be using them... How sad.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I can see minerals being one of the few coins to be pumped to high heaven when it hits bittrex.
Bittrex will make a lot of profit from Minerals but they are skirting around the disgruntled pool owners.

you are repeating this to yourself, to make your ego less anxious  Cheesy
I feel better too, I believe min will be added to big exchange sooner or later.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
I can see minerals being one of the few coins to be pumped to high heaven when it hits bittrex.
Bittrex will make a lot of profit from Minerals but they are skirting around the disgruntled pool owners.

you are repeating this to yourself, to make your ego less anxious  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
To get this coin on a higher value, the dev needs to push it to better exchanges, wont register at this new ones.
Activity: 172

Activity: 462
No wonder they added #RZR, already at 230 BTC and #2 in volume.

Minerals would be equally high on the volume.

300 BTC volume now, 70 BTC in 30 minutes, lol.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Hey dev we waiting for the Bittrex add  Tongue
Activity: 462
No wonder they added #RZR, already at 230 BTC and #2 in volume.
Activity: 364
Anyone else gets a rather high orphan rate?
14 blocks mined with PoS, 4 of which are orphans.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Also integration with payment processors so that someone can choose minerals to pay with.
Jump to: