Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 328. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
I'm so going to start 100 mining pools now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Mineral can you answer me something please

"Outdated info, POW stage is over:

These are the only legit pools that you can mine Minerals at:

SCV (1% fee) US East (N. Virginia)
DRONE (1% fee) EU (Ireland)
PROBE (1% fee) US West (N. California)
MULE (1% fee) US West (Oregon)
REFINERY (1% fee) Asia Pacific (Singapore)
EXCTRACTOR (1% fee) South America (São Paulo)
"

If you had 6 pools charging a one percent fee, and you were the only place to go to to mine the coins for the entire POW stage. Doesnt this mean that at the end of the POW stage you had 6% of all coins??

Does this seem fair to everyone?

Please let me know as I am curious if my math is wrong. Its early so it may very well be lol

your math is bad, they got 0.01 x blocks mined in pool A + 0.01 x blocks mined in pool B + .... = 0.01 x Total number of blocks/coins => 1%

Where i am getting this from is they owned all 6 pools, Like i said not accsuing just asking to calrify it for me.

But its nice to see people get so but hurt out of me asking for an explanation lol.

So they general consensus is that Mineral ended up with 1% of the total coins? . Did anyone else end up with 1% of the total coins?

If it was run by the other pools and they all asked 1% fee, the pool operators would have ended up with 1% of the coins. It is an irrelevant expense as the 1% would have been incurred in anyways. This is exactly why the big pool operators are upset because they wanted the 1%.

OMG a logical, non fly of the handle response Smiley. Thanks for the info. Makes sense
How could he be a full member?
He don't know  A pool blocks+.....N pool blocks =total blocks.He supposes every pool digs all blocks.

Ok guys, now let's back to the topic, let's stop answering such a easy math .
Seems bittrex will not add us , what's our next plan ?

exclusion i would imagine.

I don't mine this coin so i have no stake in it either way, was just curious lol.

you can't mine it, pure pos now

we made it?

i know this
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

"

If you had 6 pools charging a one percent fee, and you were the only place to go to to mine the coins for the entire POW stage. Doesnt this mean that at the end of the POW stage you had 6% of all coins??

Please let me know as I am curious if my math is wrong. Its early so it may very well be lol

your math is bad, they got 0.01 x blocks mined in pool A + 0.01 x blocks mined in pool B + .... = 0.01 x Total number of blocks/coins => 1%

Where i am getting this from is they owned all 6 pools, Like i said not accsuing just asking to calrify it for me.

But its nice to see people get so but hurt out of me asking for an explanation lol.

So they general consensus is that Mineral ended up with 1% of the total coins? . Did anyone else end up with 1% of the total coins?

If it was run by the other pools and they all asked 1% fee, the pool operators would have ended up with 1% of the coins. It is an irrelevant expense as the 1% would have been incurred in anyways. This is exactly why the big pool operators are upset because they wanted the 1%.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
He don't know  A pool blocks+.....N pool blocks =total blocks.He supposes every pool digs all blocks.

I don't mine this coin so i have no stake in it either way, was just curious lol.

you can't mine it, pure pos now

we made it?

Activity: 210

"

haha love this
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

"

I can't be far off 1% - but I mined them or bought them on the exchanges  Grin
Activity: 338
Merit: 251

"

"

fair enough yes... whos paying for 7 days of pool hosting you think?

Oh i agree, I runs servers I know what they cost. I was just asking for clarification, Hilarious to see all the reaction from a question from a guy who sucks at math haha

well you were a bit hard headed you know... lol... but hey... welcome too the community mate.. you made us laugh  Cheesy

HAH if nothing else that makes my day Smiley. I have been in the industry for a long time, which makes my math prowess all that more impressive eh? Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

"

fair enough yes... whos paying for 7 days of pool hosting you think?

Oh i agree, I runs servers I know what they cost. I was just asking for clarification, Hilarious to see all the reaction from a question from a guy who sucks at math haha

well you were a bit hard headed you know... lol... but hey... welcome too the community mate.. you made us laugh  Cheesy
Activity: 224

"

I think we just all agree that you're bad at math, or a troll. Consider it clarified. The only thing but hurt is you're ability to do simple math. Basic algebra should be a skill you have if you're in crypto, I suggest you go buy a book.
Jump to: