Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 362. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 848
Merit: 500
Sorry..
How this mature coins/stake works with wallet?
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
C-CEX are only a small exchange and they have had a lot of volume (for them) on Min these last few hours.

that doesnt make it a excuse mate... they couldve know this was going too happen, and they could have taken pre-actions too not let this happen Wink

Dev wrote that only about 20 ppl should have wallet ATM (including me), and I can´t imagine how 20 ppl can take down exchange..

No i dont think so too... since I got my own out of the pool instead of the exchange when i got the wallet... like many of those 20/30 people I think...

would be a comfort if c-cex explains what happens in here...

btw... how long till mining is over?

And will you redirect the hashes from the pools, too the multipool dev?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
And most important thing why do we should ? Cheesy  Huh Grin
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I am sorry but I can't send any more PM messages atm, there is a limit of 30 PMs/hour. You will have to wait.
I PM you, there's one more way to send via email, so I gave mine in message.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
C-CEX are only a small exchange and they have had a lot of volume (for them) on Min these last few hours.

that doesnt make it a excuse mate... they couldve know this was going too happen, and they could have taken pre-actions too not let this happen Wink

Dev wrote that only about 20 ppl should have wallet ATM (including me), and I can´t imagine how 20 ppl can take down exchange..
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
signed up to drone pool but i cant get my miner working using following settings:

sgminer -k x11mod -o stratum+tcp://drone.minerals.pro:7150 -u username -p password

error message:

-k: Invalid parameter to set_kernel

like it says... your x11 kernel isnt starting... or isnt even there... wich miner do you
use?

just downloaded the sgminer from the link on the site  Huh

Meneral Config : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/46151949/Minerals.conf
Sgminer X11 lastest : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/46151949/SGMINERX11.rar

You can try my tool for easy config & monitor
Activity: 750
Merit: 511
@Dev, Thanks for the wallet. It works without any problem.
I send you feature request by PM.
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief

Activity: 432
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
I have a replacement vaperX 7950 coming today,,,out for delivery from UPS, a warranty replacement... and a brand new one at that,,,   that bad boys is going right in a system as soon as it gets here,, just wish I had it 5 days ago lol
Activity: 462
i tried to confirm a withdrawal from c-cex, but the site went offline in that exact moment, now if i click that link again it give me "incorrect link" error....
Wait for it, server works now and then, it's overloaded. be patient.
legendary
i tried to confirm a withdrawal from c-cex, but the site went offline in that exact moment, now if i click that link again it give me "incorrect link" error....
That's spooky, I wouldn't do anything till the traffic slows on CEX. IF it didn't confirm then funds should be there. Resend a confirmation email again later,,,, maybe? lol
legendary
I am sorry if I missed someone. I think now at least 20 people should have windows wallets.
Good morning, I sent you a PM 
THX
I am sorry but I can't send any more PM messages atm, there is a limit of 30 PMs/hour. You will have to wait.
Oh ok that's cool, Ill be waiting lol
THX
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Activity: 406
I am sorry if I missed someone. I think now at least 20 people should have windows wallets.
THX

Hi dev,

if I pm you my email address can you send link?
Activity: 153
Merit: 102
C-CEX Is down/?
I can't open it ,
Some one can tell
I just logged in and all my coins look good Smiley
Yes.But when I withdraw the coin
It was down ...
"Website is offline No cached version of this page is available.
Error 504"
Activity: 378
Thanks Dev.

Got the wallet and it's working without any issue.
Activity: 432
Thanks for all the help - the original help post seems to have been removed but thanks again.
All working.
Looks good.
Off to the pools to take out some MIN  Grin Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Minerals Dev
THX
legendary
THX
Jump to: