Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 382. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
The price is down on c-cex, net hashrate is down from 6 pool, so i think Minerals is dead.

I'm out
Activity: 432
I'm thinking, by some of the comments from pool owners and exchanges, that this coin is being VERY closely monitored by a lot of interested people.
It could be the next step in the evolution of alts - or it could be a genetic dead end.
Difficult to call until the POW phase ends and Pandora's box is opened.
It's a suck-it-and-see situation people - as with all mining, don't speculate with more than you can afford to lose  Smiley

Can I make a personal request to the dev - any chance you could extend the timeout on logins to the pools, time I make a coffee and check the exchanges I have to keep logging in again!
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Afraid of close source wallet ?  C-ex & bittrex have already confirmed it

According to the dev the wallet source will be open source after the POW ends.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Afraid of close source wallet ?  C-ex & bittrex have already confirmed it
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
price down to 200sat and diff down to ~60. I guess the idea is good but the market is not respond according to plan.  Embarrassed
still have some of this coin though.

not that many people know how to withdraw to paper wallet and then deposit exchange.
Not many people will use c-cex, most would rather wait till it got on poloni,bitrex mintpal.

so not a true indication, just have to wait a few more days till pow phase is over...........

I dont think the aim to trade atm. The exchange is just there for people to withdraw their coins if they dont trust leaving it in the pool. It is interesting to note that the exchange price is on par with the cost of mining it.
+100
legendary
price down to 200sat and diff down to ~60. I guess the idea is good but the market is not respond according to plan.  Embarrassed

not that many people know how to withdraw to paper wallet and then deposit exchange.
Not many people will use c-cex, most would rather wait till it got on poloni,bitrex mintpal.

so not a true indication, just have to wait a few more days till pow phase is over...........

I dont think the aim to trade atm. The exchange is just there for people to withdraw their coins if they dont trust leaving it in the pool. It is interesting to note that the exchange price is on par with the cost of mining it.
Activity: 300
4mnth old Miner :-)

legendary
I think confidence in the coin all around will be much higher once wallet and source is released after PoW stage.

Agreed.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I think confidence in the coin all around will be much higher once wallet and source is released after PoW stage.
legendary
price down to 200sat and diff down to ~60. I guess the idea is good but the market is not respond according to plan.  Embarrassed

I am waiting to see what happens after POW ends, wallets released and code is opened up for review.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Activity: 85
So this coin has only 1 pool (split) and 1 exchange.
Sounds too shady. I stopped mining it.
Activity: 84
people say that the coin is scam, why?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
Is there anyone from oldschool starcraft broodwar?

yes me, do you remember the stats of stinkytemplar, think he had the worse losing streak on purpose.

No I don't remember this nick. I used to play on FSGS and ICCUP.

I have an idea: let's do Broodwar tournament with MIN for winners?
Or even let's do server with ratings and MIN rewards?

I think we should do many tournaments to keep MIN in the headlines
as for rewards the dev could always make an entry fee with all MIN raised
to the winner or winners or something to that effect

Amongst other things
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

yes me, do you remember the stats of stinkytemplar, think he had the worse losing streak on purpose.

No I don't remember this nick. I used to play on FSGS and ICCUP.

I have an idea: let's do Broodwar tournament with MIN for winners?
Or even let's do server with ratings and MIN rewards?
Activity: 300
4mnth old Miner :-)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
I Can just shake my head when i Read the last few pages here, i cannot understand that people like being Controlled, throttled and manipulated in every possible way.

This concept is total bullshit, even Ripple is better.

Why almost all the negativity comes from owners of pools and not from simple miners?
And why I have not seen your pathetic posts in ann with: IPO, ninja-launch, darkcoin-like reward curve, short pow period, closed sources, various promises that are not met and other manipulations?

Yes, this type of distribution is a big field for possible scams, but while they are not.

It's a rhetorical questions.

I'm a miner, not only a pool owner.

And as some of you might have noticed, I run my pools mostly at 0 % fee as a hobby, I'm not "into profits" as some of you posted. If this coin was NOT for profit, why not open the source for every miner (also solo miners) and limit the MH/s in the source ? Why this way ? Well wait, the "official pools" take 1 % fee... aaah i see.. well its probably NOT for profit, its for the sake and peace of mind .. I seee :-)

If you're feeling comfortable with this coin - mine it - I don't, its a (big) scam - simple as that - remember my words.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I Can just shake my head when i Read the last few pages here, i cannot understand that people like being Controlled, throttled and manipulated in every possible way.

This concept is total bullshit, even Ripple is better.

Why almost all the negativity comes from owners of pools and not from simple miners?
And why I have not seen your pathetic posts in ann with: IPO, ninja-launch, darkcoin-like reward curve, short pow period, closed sources, various promises that are not met and other manipulations?

Yes, this type of distribution is a big field for possible scams, but while they are not.

It's a rhetorical questions.

I'm a miner, not only a pool owner.

And as some of you might have noticed, I run my pools mostly at 0 % fee as a hobby, I'm not "into profits" as some of you posted. If this coin was NOT for profit, why not open the source for every miner (also solo miners) and limit the MH/s in the source ? Why this way ? Well wait, the "official pools" take 1 % fee... aaah i see.. well its probably NOT for profit, its for the sake and peace of mind .. I seee :-)

If you're feeling comfortable with this coin - mine it - I don't, its a (big) scam - simple as that - remember my words.

if there is a coin in the future like this where the devs want a 50mhs limit per account before giving out the source to select pools would you honor that 50mhs limit on your pool?
Jump to: