Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 386. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Minerals is dead, because Min listed on c-cex too soon.
I'm out now.
Minerals are not dead,  if they are dead people would not pay attention to it and this thread will dye
the fact Minerals attract so much attention tells a lot...

There are many coins that started with lower price than minerals and achived high price later.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
Code:
[2:14am]   do you plan on adding minerals?
[2:15am] psorano: as of right now, we dnt plan on it
[2:15am] minerals is an interesting concept but it violates our principle of open source wallets
[2:15am] they were willing to give us the source but i think the community needs to read and review the code
[2:16am] we're willing to reconsider based on feedback from the community.
[2:16am] *dumps bag on ccex*
[2:17am] but imagine if someone decides to bash the mineral thread, no one will be able to independantly verify one way or the other.
[2:19am] the other reason were not willing to launch it yet is that all of the pools are under their control. they can 51% attack us at any time
[2:19am] i have no evidence that why would. the mineral coins have been very transparent with us up to this point. but its a definite worry

The dev already stated that Bittrex would not do anything until after POW is over.

This coin probably is a scam  Roll Eyes

Beware , like Honorcoin

this twat is a fud poster ignore him
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
What about the wallet? When its going to be released?

In a few days, right after the POW stage is over.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
What about the wallet? When its going to be released?
Activity: 432
I'm out now.

Can we have a bit of reasoning behind that?  Huh

Pretty sure the listing with C-CEX was done to allay fears about nowhere to keep the coins but the pools?
Activity: 294
I'm out now.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 411
Merit: 252
From the beginning it was all clean with this coin, I don't see dev lied to us anything about the coin,
it is something that differs from most of the other coins.
Merit: 102
I don't know if I want to dump my minerals when Bittrex lists the coin. I feel like it has bigger future. I was lucky enogh to buy some Minerals at ~320-330 sats and now I can hope for a nice profit when Mintpal lists Minerals  Cool 353 sats per MIN doesn't look much either, considering if I should dump some other coins and buy more while I still can..  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
Would be great to see Minerals on a bigger exchange, wanna dump mine :b
Activity: 84
Minerals Dev
Multipool is creating demand on the market by making buy orders. We are still working on it, hopefully the multipool will be ready today.
I bought a few at C-Cex. Wonder why people care to mine when they just dump it so low?

It's at a level now, where I wonder if I would make more if I mined some other coin and bought Minerals for that instead.

I wonder the same question...
Hm, I wonder if we should set up Minerals multipool now so that people can arbitrage this away.

Why it is that price of coins go up after they have multipool?
Now teslacoin's price is jumped after they announce multipool.
Code:
[2:15am] minerals is an interesting concept but it violates our principle of open source wallets
[2:15am] they were willing to give us the source but i think the community needs to read and review the code
[2:17am] but imagine if someone decides to bash the mineral thread, no one will be able to independantly verify one way or the other.
[2:19am] the other reason were not willing to launch it yet is that all of the pools are under their control. they can 51% attack us at any time
[2:19am] i have no evidence that why would. the mineral coins have been very transparent with us up to this point. but its a definite worry

The dev already stated that Bittrex would not do anything until after POW is over.

Beware , like Honorcoin

For fuck's sake. What an asinine post.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Code:

Beware , like Honorcoin

i keeps hearing this crap about honorcoin, here and there

so now every coin is like honorcoin?
Activity: 75
Code:

Beware , like Honorcoin
Activity: 154
when PoW is over, wallet and source will be released to everyone, then bittrex and other exchanges won't have any issues adding minerals.

it's simply guys, just be patient and mine.
Code:

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Code:
Jump to: