Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 392. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
Hello guys!.

I have just caught the minerals dev posting Pool.mn pool information on a ninja coin (You know the one, Pool.mn will make a pool for this coin bla bla bla). The post was quickly deleted and then posted by vanish9. The next post was saying this pool is alive bla bla bla again from vanish9.

Minerals dev is vanish9 from Pool.mn

I am telling you this not to cause FUD, I am telling you this because I love you!. Also! so we know who is behind this coin!.

Why don't you do us all a favour and just kill yourself troll Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
I thought I saw somewhere in this thread that there is a paper wallet generator that we can off-load our coins to, but I can't find it now. Anyone have a link?

http://coinok.pw/wallet/min/

use at your own risk
try with small value and check balance via explorer
Thanks for the link. I guess I'll pass. Seems safer to leave coins in the pool than risk the private key to a site I don't know.

it's the site i own lol Cheesy it's safe i assure you, just since no wallet is released yet we base only on the provided information we have
Haha. Sorry, I didn't know it was yours.

i understand you no worries Cheesy cryptoworld can be scary sometimes
wait till pow is over so it can be tested on wallets
Activity: 458
I thought I saw somewhere in this thread that there is a paper wallet generator that we can off-load our coins to, but I can't find it now. Anyone have a link?

use at your own risk
Thanks for the link. I guess I'll pass. Seems safer to leave coins in the pool than risk the private key to a site I don't know.

it's the site i own lol Cheesy it's safe i assure you, just since no wallet is released yet we base only on the provided information we have
Haha. Sorry, I didn't know it was yours.
legendary

use at your own risk

use at your own risk
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Where is this girl you speak of? that's like yeti sighting on BCT.
legendary

use at your own risk
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Hello guys!.

I have just caught the minerals dev posting Pool.mn pool information on a ninja coin (You know the one, Pool.mn will make a pool for this coin bla bla bla). The post was quickly deleted and then posted by vanish9. The next post was saying this pool is alive bla bla bla again from vanish9.

I am telling you this not to cause FUD, I am telling you this because I love you!. Also! so we know who is behind this coin!.

Thought pool.mn was 'rubberpool'

anyway...I know who's behind mammoth coin.

Activity: 700
Hello guys!.

Activity: 432
IF you don't trust the dev then withdraw your coins to C-CEX.
There is a market on that exchange - currently rising - and you will be in control of your own assets.
I am sure other exchanges will add MIN, some have already stated that it will be considered after the POW phase ends - but that is in 5 days (an eon in crypto terms) and it would not surprise me if other exchanges add the coin before POW ends.
Withdraw, or not.
Exchange, or not.
The choice is all yours....... Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

█ ★Minerals (MIN) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Minerals

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy  Smiley
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Maybe, but a large number of people involved in crypto hate centralisation

ofc we hate it. Devs controling every pool is a bad idea, and i doubt this is the way to go.
There must be some other solution.
we should start with of something Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

ofc we hate it. Devs controling every pool is a bad idea, and i doubt this is the way to go.
There must be some other solution.
Activity: 303
禁止大算力只是分配比较公平,但现在能引起投资者兴趣的是:创新
I agree with the de-centralisation of the currency, any currency.
What I don't trust is the large pools to enforce a mining rate limit - it just goes against their nature.
If we had a "governing body" that could enforce such things, but again, too many disparate interests all pulling in just their own direction.

Activity: 20
Centralisation might be the ONLY way to control the effects of the large multipool rapists.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Could this be the most awesome coin of 2014 so far?
I wont be selling either until its value it where it should be.

I don't want to sound like the devil advocate here BUT this coin doesn't really offer anything new or innovative as far as I can tell OTHER than the "fair" launch. So I am not convinced this will be all that "popular". With that being said I have been mining 24/7 since a few hours after launch so I hope I am wrong.

I am an old school gamer and used to rape at SC. If Blizzard gets wind of the association with that game don't be surprised if you hear from their lawyers. But this might not be a bad thing  Smiley Grin

the hash limit, is a pretty innovative feature, but it need to be done in another way, not in centralized way for sure
Activity: 30
How many days / hours are left? before POW is over?
good topic, I like Wink
Jump to: