Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 396. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Dev did you changed stratum vardiff settings at drone?
Yes. Is this a problem? There should be more shares per block, sometimes blocks have too little shares (MPOS is showing actual shares*256).

Whatever you did please undo it my hash rate has been killed all of a sudden.
Are you sure that lower difficulty is the reason? Your worker should be sending a bit more shares but it shouldn't make a big difference. What is your current difficulty and how many shares is it submitting per minute?
Please, join our IRC node at #minerals and you will get some more help.

I'm in the IRC doesn't look like anyone is there. But whatever you changed has caused my hash to drop. From  37 max to 28 max it jumps around so much on your pool it's hard to know what it is for sure.. But I do know the max hash I used to get is not the same.
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
Activity: 154
woah net hash just jumped to 30 gh/s
Easily one of the most promising new coins atm.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
bittrex will add MIN today?

After POW is over according to the dev.
Yes, after the end of POW stage Bittrex should list us.

Did You found anyone to look at and hallow Your code? I am still quite missbelieving in this, althought I have to admit that this *probably* is not a scam

I looked at it.  It is good clean code.  Day two seems to be going well.  CCeX hasn't shown any signs of massive dumping.  The Dev has kept his promise about enforcing responsible hashing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!

Did You found anyone to look at and hallow Your code? I am still quite missbelieving in this, althought I have to admit that this *probably* is not a scam
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Again : You can't change the rules just like that without a sufficient delay. Some guys here have a job IRL, and they just can't be monitoring their rigs or reading btctalk every minute.

This morning I was still mining minerals even if the rules had changed without a sufficient delay.

But I saw, after having lost many shares cause of the workers number change, that my hashrate with only 1 worker for  5 rigs  was around half my hashrate with 5 workers/ 5rigs,  and I was about to be away for 24 hours.  I was fed up with changing rules, low hashrate on pool with only 1 worker and, most of all, afraid of a possible new change in the minerals mining rules : downto 25 MH/S? upto 100 MH/s? 2 workers? 10 workers? X11 -> X13?  who knows?

So i just switched my rigs another altcoin...

Minerals looked great at first sight, but changing rules + no wallets it's just too much for me : not reliable enough to spend electricity on it.

Ho btw I almost forgot, I switched to Saffron-X11.  I didn't expect such a pump, good choice finally Wink

The Dev can do what ever he wants in this instance.  The question is, can you trust him?  If you still have the ability to listen, diversify.  Keep some hash on Minerals.  Saffron will get 30G hash and be dead by Monday.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

thank all
Again : You can't change the rules just like that without a sufficient delay. Some guys here have a job IRL, and they just can't be monitoring their rigs or reading btctalk every minute.

This morning I was still mining minerals even if the rules had changed without a sufficient delay.

But I saw, after having lost many shares cause of the workers number change, that my hashrate with only 1 worker for  5 rigs  was around half my hashrate with 5 workers/ 5rigs,  and I was about to be away for 24 hours.  I was fed up with changing rules, low hashrate on pool with only 1 worker and, most of all, afraid of a possible new change in the minerals mining rules : downto 25 MH/S? upto 100 MH/s? 2 workers? 10 workers? X11 -> X13?  who knows?

Minerals looked great at first sight, but changing rules + no wallets it's just too much for me : not reliable enough to spend electricity on it.

Ho btw I almost forgot, I switched to Saffron-X11.  I didn't expect such a pump, good choice finally Wink

good. fuck off then Smiley

why is it that so many people think that the devs owe them something for mining their coin? why is it that you feel so self entitled when these changes are being made for the greater good of the coin? If you truly cared about the success of this coin instead of just getting a good profit out of a good pump then u would not be complaining.

good riddance
Activity: 104
Merit: 10

But I saw, after having lost many shares cause of the workers number change, that my hashrate with only 1 worker for  5 rigs  was around half my hashrate with 5 workers/ 5rigs,  and I was about to be away for 24 hours.  I was fed up with changing rules, low hashrate on pool with only 1 worker and, most of all, afraid of a possible new change in the minerals mining rules : downto 25 MH/S? upto 100 MH/s? 2 workers? 10 workers? X11 -> X13?  who knows?

Ho btw I almost forgot, I switched to Saffron-X11.  I didn't expect such a pump, good choice finally Wink
Activity: 210
@Minerals

Would be better if there is lesser limit for withdrawal, if people want to put smaller amounts in their paper wallets:

Minimum Cashout: 100 MIN
Ok, changing it to 10 MIN

Thanks, just made withdrawal from pool, everything went fine.
i love low diff Cheesy

ppl not mining this coin will regret it once PoW is over
Activity: 84
Minerals Dev

Activity: 476
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
HR / diff dropping like a stone atm. Good time to mine some cheap coins
Activity: 56

Activity: 42
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
I bought a few at C-Cex. Wonder why people care to mine when they just dump it so low?

It's at a level now, where I wonder if I would make more if I mined some other coin and bought Minerals for that instead.

I wonder the same question...
Hm, I wonder if we should set up Minerals multipool now so that people can arbitrage this away.

I know an excellent Multipool Developer!
Activity: 700
I bought a few at C-Cex. Wonder why people care to mine when they just dump it so low?

It's at a level now, where I wonder if I would make more if I mined some other coin and bought Minerals for that instead.

Hm, I wonder if we should set up Minerals multipool now so that people can arbitrage this away.

I am 100% impressed if you have a minerals multipool ready to go!.
It is not ready to go yet but I think we can do the first version of it. We will try to set it up tomorrow.

I like that you are planning a head!.
Activity: 84
Minerals Dev

It is not ready to go yet but I think we can do the first version of it. We will try to set it up tomorrow.
Activity: 700

Jump to: