Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 64. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Found this on ##minerals

[14:43] this is from facebook
[14:44] Hey guys, I'm posting on behalf of the tournament organiser for AuckLAN(www.aucklan.com). We are a volunteer group committed to providing NZ with an esports competitive LAN ranging across a variety of games(including Starcraft II). There have been no big LANs in NZ since Xlan which annual brought together over 700 gamers to one location. We are trying to get
[14:44] this back but are looking for sponsors for each gaming category. With the success of the last AuckLAN we are hoping to make the next one even bigger. We were wondering if there is any chance we could get some Minerals for our Starcraft II tournament prize pool? In return we can promote Minerals on our home page, Starcraft community forums in our advertising
[14:44] and throughout the tournament. This can be a way to promote the use of Minerals to Starcraft players in NZ. Doesn't have to be much but enough to get players excited.

posting it here so developer can see it
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 252
It's awfully quiet today...
What's the status on betting 'magnet' links? Will it be ready for Saturday's tournament?
Visit here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/immortals-minerals-tournament-saturday080220141000am-pdtutc-700-718290. Please take your tournament discussion there. We need to keep that thread going in order to reach a greater BTT mass.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 881
Merit: 1006
ESPORTSCOIN WIN Cheesy

AWESOME
Activity: 137

I'm all pumped for the tourney. Got me some popcorn and beer Smiley

Same Cheesy

Can't wait for tomorrow night. Just bought an extra 200 MIN because it's so cheap I couldn't resist. I imagine it'll never be this cheap after the word gets out that the tournament is only an hour to two away.
Activity: 136

I agree that the group photo of all collective would be the best option, but all of them are in different places. I think that in the future they will make it. For example will gather in honor of tournament or celebration in honor of the project.

we dont need a group photo, this is not school  Grin all we need is that they show people who they are... that will make (in my oppinion) better price and what is most important to others who want to invest more trust, thats all....

How about a group hug? Or a group pile? Lol

I'm all pumped for the tourney. Got me some popcorn and beer Smiley
Activity: 411
Merit: 252
What's the status on betting 'magnet' links? Will it be ready for Saturday's tournament?

Yeah, because I`m still in hospital (PR here).

Magnet links actually was not that easy to implement as we thought. Will tak a while. Certainly wont be ready for August 2d.
Oooh. Thought you were already out of the hospital: like in a small intervention at a one-day-clinic ^^
Well... I wish you a good recovery Smiley

Isn't it easier to borrow and modify some code from a bittorrent client to fit the needs of Minerals?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Minerals Dev

Yeah, because I`m still in hospital (PR here).

Magnet links actually was not that easy to implement as we thought. Will tak a while. Certainly wont be ready for August 2d.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

If we don't have all player, tournament will date will be changed?
Activity: 411
Merit: 252
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
hope it's not just the dev...it would make it seem sad

you cloned my post?

wow someone's buying in, don't miss that train

i hope it's not just the dev...it would make it seem sad

wtf r u talking about?) I've posted this when I bought some.

he cloned my post, repeating the exact same thing, your post has nothing to do
There are some bots that pop up from time to time and just copy others post and repost them, obviously to up their activity level and rank, but for what end I don't know..

Maybe add trust to main acc or just scam in the future using an "old" account.

/shrug

Or he might want to cash his signature.
Activity: 364

you cloned my post?

There are some bots that pop up from time to time and just copy others post and repost them, obviously to up their activity level and rank, but for what end I don't know..

Maybe add trust to main acc or just scam in the future using an "old" account.

/shrug
Activity: 212
Activity: 426

I agree that the group photo of all collective would be the best option, but all of them are in different places. I think that in the future they will make it. For example will gather in honor of tournament or celebration in honor of the project.

we dont need a group photo, this is not school  Grin all we need is that they show people who they are... that will make (in my oppinion) better price and what is most important to others who want to invest more trust, thats all....
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

you cloned my post?

Activity: 196

you cloned my post?

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

you cloned my post?

Activity: 402
Pages:
Jump to: