Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 61. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I love what I see at the moment. More followers on twitter for Minerals, that's a good sign! Spread the world guys, the more you talk, the more it's good for us.

+1

A superb successful tournament may have risked another P&D. Stability and organic long term growth is my preference.
Let the traders do their thing with the flavour of the day/week. Minerals will grow with new buyers buying to use, rather than to trade
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
I love what I see at the moment. More followers on twitter for Minerals, that's a good sign! Spread the world guys, the more you talk, the more it's good for us.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Low price --> e-sports betting ....die.....
should replace coder HuhHuh
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
i'm not so optimistic about this period, yesterday wasn't a good day for us and this price is the result. A lot of errors by the dev team, nothing works fine in the most important moments.
Dont worry we are working on bringing things back.
I hope one of things is price.
Activity: 25
i'm not so optimistic about this period, yesterday wasn't a good day for us and this price is the result. A lot of errors by the dev team, nothing works fine in the most important moments.
Agreed, but what they are doing is not a perfect science or everyone would be doing it. I think we all had high expectations, perhaps to high. Good news is Minerals has another chance for redemption on Monday, but the weekend would have been much better for many. Ok, lets get it right and learn from our mistakes  Wink

This is not the las weekend in the history Smiley (Hint for next tournament)
True! Lets hope this is just the beginning of many more to come  Wink its cool
CraigsCoin Developer
Agreed, but what they are doing is not a perfect science or everyone would be doing it. I think we all had high expectations, perhaps to high. Good news is Minerals has another chance for redemption on Monday, but the weekend would have been much better for many. Ok, lets get it right and learn from our mistakes  Wink

This is not the las weekend in the history Smiley (Hint for next tournament)
Activity: 25
CraigsCoin Developer

Dont worry we are working on bringing things back.
Activity: 70
Activity: 124
It would be nice, if we knew how many people are in the Minerals dev team? Who is responsible for what? What are everyone's past work experiences?
Activity: 212
All I can say is guys you did an awesome job! We can now see that there really is a want for betting with cryptos! Minerals is the answer. Yes there was some technical issues - Rome wasn't built in a day - but live and learn for next time, these things are easily fixed! Great idea, great vision, great outlook to the future. Keep up the work team!!

Plus we got a shoutout from coindesk.

http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
So droopy, how did the 128 player bracket go? Did they find their top players already? I couldn't find the results on your website
Activity: 4
Okay. I have to admit Crayon and Droopy did a great job, and Minerals team fucked up big time.
It is what it is, but we will fix things by monday.
Also we will fund next tournament ourself. We are not giving things up.
Despite the service going down with traffic, the tournament is a success I'd say.
The audience increased from 153 viewers to over ~560 viewers at some point, while betting was impossible. It's proof that you guys managed to deliver a product for which a high demand exists. I've really enjoyed it.

Tried to record a video of Droopytown's casting as well, but I turned into some trouble with xvidcap & pavucontrol & stuff on Linux ^^"

I should be asleep at this time, but did write a small post on Morning Minerals: http://[Suspicious link removed]/1qS0hoQ

By the way... do you have a chat log about this whole 'science' conversation? ;-)

No need to record, the entire event today is saved here http://www.twitch.tv/droopytown/b/553828092 as a VOD and I will at some point break it up by game and upload it to my Youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/droopytown.

No need to get too down over the betting issues today. With two days time, we can hype up the next half of the tournament and viewer interest will be better retained as there will be less downtime between games given the double elimination bracket. Also, we may have more organizations or teams wanting to collaborate in covering this event. For instance, Millenium was covering our tournament in French today and I actually received a message from a Cascade representative asking to cast the tournament in Russian but I didn't see it until too late.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Okay. I have to admit Crayon and Droopy did a great job, and Minerals team fucked up big time.

Bad luck, next time will be great, take this 5000 mins, you are not alone in this fight.

Date: 8/2/2014 20:45
To: MRgMb2ve4LrASounu2ZmpusjLJbJFxevzQ
Debit: -5000.00 MIN
Transaction fee: -0.00001 MIN
Net amount: -5000.00001 MIN
Transaction ID: 1bff55db8c312b5975faba99ad9178ff2b08b8db084fbf5ca9c5b9e568ffb353
Activity: 411
Merit: 252
Despite the service going down with traffic, the tournament is a success I'd say.
The audience increased from 153 viewers to over ~560 viewers at some point, while betting was impossible. It's proof that you guys managed to deliver a product for which a high demand exists. I've really enjoyed it.

Tried to record a video of Droopytown's casting as well, but I turned into some trouble with xvidcap & pavucontrol & stuff on Linux ^^"

I should be asleep at this time, but did write a small post on Morning Minerals: http://bit.ly/1qS0hoQ

By the way... do you have a chat log about this whole 'science' conversation? ;-)
CraigsCoin Developer
Activity: 136
we manage to salvage the tournament by having the players to agree to play on monday afternoon pst. everything should be fine then and the games were excellent today, might i add.

So the tourney is not over....I had to go out? And maybe we should "stress test" the betting site before Monday if possible?
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
alright so we having this tourney on monday now thats ok , trial and error is a normal process when u have a project with such detail that needs to be attended to!
great work so far it was fun and it spread awareness and monday hopefully will go smooth!.. great work devs, mineralsPr , crayon, and all the viewers and competitors! A+
Activity: 435
Keep your good work,
Pilling more coins Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
we manage to salvage the tournament by having the players to agree to play on monday afternoon pst. everything should be fine then and the games were excellent today, might i add.

dalovindj has a point though, please maximize efforts to make betting go smoothly - and tone down the language so crypto-noobs can understand it too - on Monday Wink
Pages:
Jump to: