Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 60. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 848
Merit: 500
I forgot, when anon?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
The question is, will there be enough liquidity? If I look at trade.moolah.io I see empty markets.

Moolah are working on this - they have just acquired MintPal, for starters. Anyway, low liquidity *now* is no reason not to explore this option. By the time the Minerals devs implement this feature, Moolah might have reasonable liquidity. The arrival of new Minerals users from outside the crypto world can only help. Wink
Activity: 25
Ya that's very true unfortunately with paypal..... so not a good idea and 45 bux for 1000 minerals is bad for image too..( based on previous post)  at least have price in line with actual exchange,, perhaps have in place a small fee at best.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
I mentioned in an earlier post that the Vericoin team have partnered with moolah.io to allow users to buy VRC from the Vericoin wallet. The latest build has a simple 'Buy Vericoin' button that opens Moolah's web page to trade VRC/USD. The next release will provide an improved user experience, so this is clearly a feature Moolah are happy to support. This is something the Minerals team should explore - the ideal solution for someone who wants to bet with MIN but with no real interest or knowledge of BTC is they can be told they should download the Minerals wallet and buy MIN with their credit card.  Smiley

The question is, will there be enough liquidity? If I look at trade.moolah.io I see empty markets.
If someone has link to "software" to set up a paypal to minerals site I can put one up.

I don't think PayPal and cryptos work well together. The risk of 'charge back' is essentially unmanageable because PayPal will reverse the fiat side of the transaction if the buyer claims they did not receive the coins. The seller has then lost the MIN they sent in good faith as well as the fiat and will probably have their PayPal account closed.
Activity: 882
Here (http://mineralsale.me) you can buy Minerals with paypal.... but the price isn't the same exchange.

Paypal sucks !!!
They have "charge back" - you see $$$$ on your acount and give item/coin(?) scammers go to bank and back transaction after 2 weeks, this is insane I no use more paypal never.
How you proof PayPal support that you "delivery" virtual "something" after he back transaction ? immposible. Like selling virtually items from games via pay pal, so many scammers send money and canceled transaction.
Here (http://mineralsale.me) you can buy Minerals with paypal.... but the price isn't the same exchange.

1000 Minerals for $45 is a ripoff. If someone buys from this site, sooner or later he might realize he seriously overpaid and will be mad. Not good for Minerals image.

Also person not familiar with crypto won't know what a wallet address is. There is no explanation on the site.
Activity: 136
But....the tourney isn't over yet right? Am I talking to myself? Does interac online work?

If someone has link to "software" to set up a paypal to minerals site I can put one up.

I mentioned in an earlier post that the Vericoin team have partnered with moolah.io to allow users to buy VRC from the Vericoin wallet. The latest build has a simple 'Buy Vericoin' button that opens Moolah's web page to trade VRC/USD. The next release will provide an improved user experience, so this is clearly a feature Moolah are happy to support. This is something the Minerals team should explore - the ideal solution for someone who wants to bet with MIN but with no real interest or knowledge of BTC is they can be told they should download the Minerals wallet and buy MIN with their credit card.  Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 515
Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT
It would be best if such service was operated directly by the Minerals dev team, whoever it is, because a) security/trust, b) someone from outside could suddenly stop the service without prior notice.
Simply acces to virtual currency is needed each coin not only minerals thats is true.
Normal people cant buy crypto because no have knowledge how do it.
Activity: 25
I think people not familiar with crypto, but interested in betting with Minerals should have an easy way to purchase Minerals. You can't really expect many to bother figuring out what Bitcoin is, purchasing Bitcoin, registering at an altcoin exchange and then exchanging BTC for Minerals. Unless there is some user friendly way to buy Minerals, some greater adoption is severely limited. The most convenient way would be some buying mechanism built in directly into the wallet. Saffroncoin is working on such solution and they even described in detail how would that work in their Bitcointalk thread. Worth checking out imo.
Yes great point. Somewhere along the way a simple purchase Minerals with paypal option need to be added, simple and easy. As you said there are many SC fans who would only like to bet on games but have no clue or intentions of BTC, exchanges and so on. Now at some point they will have to learn if they want to cash their winnings in for BTC/fiat... but that can be a slow and natural progression for them at their own pace. Or does someone or is anyone selling minerals on ebay yet? that may be a venture for some of us...not sure, but will check it out..
I agree.
I think many people NEED SIMPLE WAY to buy coins, many players, humans its not familiar with "wallets" "crypto markets" and its to hard for him buy Minerals. Make this easier maybe directly from wallet buy for $ or somethink simple.
I think people not familiar with crypto, but interested in betting with Minerals should have an easy way to purchase Minerals. You can't really expect many to bother figuring out what Bitcoin is, purchasing Bitcoin, registering at an altcoin exchange and then exchanging BTC for Minerals. Unless there is some user friendly way to buy Minerals, some greater adoption is severely limited. The most convenient way would be some buying mechanism built in directly into the wallet. Saffroncoin is working on such solution and they even described in detail how would that work in their Bitcointalk thread. Worth checking out imo.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I love what I see at the moment. More followers on twitter for Minerals, that's a good sign! Spread the world guys, the more you talk, the more it's good for us.

+1

A superb successful tournament may have risked another P&D. Stability and organic long term growth is my preference.
Let the traders do their thing with the flavour of the day/week. Minerals will grow with new buyers buying to use, rather than to trade

yeah we want no successful tournaments

hahaha  you know what I mean  Wink

not at all
Not sure I understand as well.

A "superb successful" tournament was always the preferable outcome, regardless if it would have created a p&d.

Nonetheless, the tournament was good enough for the first time. Next time will be even better.

Doesn't look like my comment came across correctly, or maybe my conservatism is showing too much, but I won't labour the point. We all, or at least most of us here want success including me, and of course successful tounraments are part of that.

Regroup! Onwards and upwards for tomorrow!!    Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I love what I see at the moment. More followers on twitter for Minerals, that's a good sign! Spread the world guys, the more you talk, the more it's good for us.

+1

A superb successful tournament may have risked another P&D. Stability and organic long term growth is my preference.
Let the traders do their thing with the flavour of the day/week. Minerals will grow with new buyers buying to use, rather than to trade

not at all
Not sure I understand as well.

A "superb successful" tournament was always the preferable outcome, regardless if it would have created a p&d.

Nonetheless, the tournament was good enough for the first time. Next time will be even better.
Activity: 70

+1

not at all
Activity: 98

+1

Activity: 70

+1

Pages:
Jump to: