Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 70. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
you should really add anon, at least it will set a new floor around 3k++, and give to minerals a better value for tournaments

They said they will after this tournament.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
you should really add anon, at least it will set a new floor around 3k++, and give to minerals a better value for tournaments
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The calm before the Swarm  Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hay guys what's up? I've been on holiday for more than a week. A lot of new things that happened or are coming?

What happened with the price we are back to 1K?
Just another little thing I've noticed... should this state 128 rather than 28?

Activity: 53
Activity: 411
Merit: 252
You get 50k impression on Reddit for $35. Starcraft forums are even cheaper.
What is an impression?

Is it an banner-ad that shows up on Reddit at random pageviews or specific landing pages?
If so, you'll need more like 5M impressions? How many page views does that site get on a day? And how many people have an ad blocker?

Forums would indeed be an interesting option, directly aimed at the niche.
I've posted the tournament to my Facebook network. Out of the 300+ people only 2 reacted. One was more into LOL, the other said he wouldn't last even 5 minutes in the tournament, but none was interested in betting or crypto in general Sad
Activity: 56
You get 50k impression on Reddit for $35. Starcraft forums are even cheaper.
Why is there still no advertisment for the tournament? I mean, how do expect people to know of it?
What do you propose?

I've seen it a few times on Twitter, but if you don't follow the right people or search for the right hastags, you won't know about it.

You can't just put billboards in airports or train stations for this. Nor would it be something we can afford anyway. Same for site-wide ads on Facebook or any other social media network. It costs petrodollars and many of them. Maybe a renowned gaming magazine? A one page full color ad? What would it cost? 5000 - 10000$ ?

I can put ads on morning minerals, but that's not going to reach many people either.

Maybe we should think of it for the next big tournament. Learn from past experience Smiley
Activity: 56
Why is there still no advertisment for the tournament? I mean, how do expect people to know of it?
Activity: 104

What the total of participants of tournament is expected?
Activity: 104
There we go... It took me some time to write it: Who got inspired by Minerals and who is competing with us?

http://www.morningminerals.com/?p=369

I've tried to gather as much facts as possible to write this one. I might have omitted some as it's not easy the plow through the many page of each coin for relevant information.

Also, please note that some of it is my opinion about Minerals or the others and does not necessarily matches those of the team or you.
Some of Minerals's history is included as well for readers' that don't know what it is and why thing happened or were done.
It's my very first attempt at this kind of article. Please don't shoot me. It doesn't mean you can't criticize it or tell me if something is totally wrong and should be fixed.

Happy reading. I hope it won't be boring Shocked

Good work of Hoshimaru! Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
There we go... It took me some time to write it: Who got inspired by Minerals and who is competing with us?

I've tried to gather as much facts as possible to write this one. I might have omitted some as it's not easy the plow through the many page of each coin for relevant information.

Also, please note that some of it is my opinion about Minerals or the others and does not necessarily matches those of the team or you.
Some of Minerals's history is included as well for readers' that don't know what it is and why thing happened or were done.
It's my very first attempt at this kind of article. Please don't shoot me. It doesn't mean you can't criticize it or tell me if something is totally wrong and should be fixed.

Nice article, I see a lot of work there.... but, hmmm,  how many revocoin you own? Tongue Just kidding
Thanks Smiley
I don't have that much of it. About 45k RVC. Do I sound biased in favour of RVC? ^^"
But honestly, they did find a smart solution to the problems Minerals had with the 50MH limitation & enforcement of that rule.

I was kidding, I agree with your comments (I didn't know all the facts.).

Nice article, I see a lot of work there.... but, hmmm,  how many revocoin you own? Tongue Just kidding
Thanks Smiley
I don't have that much of it. About 45k RVC. Do I sound biased in favour of RVC? ^^"
But honestly, they did find a smart solution to the problems Minerals had with the 50MH limitation & enforcement of that rule.

CraigsCoin Developer

I think it is a good article. And it is good to know that people are understand the potential and trying to recreate. Any competition is good than no competition and we accept it. Fair play is fair play. Like in real world - it only makes things better, and stimulates competitors to deliver better service. Thank you for article.

I´m paying 5000 MIN bounty for anyone that can manage to get MIN/BTC on bitcoinwisdom.com .

Necessary thing! Who will be able to make it?

All of us should try it, I post a message asking if there is any plan to add minerals to the charts, I guess if many ppl ask for it, they may do it....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=190722.new#new

Lets ask togeter!!!

This was quick...

Quote from: BitcoinWisdom on Today at 03:47:59 PM

Quote from: chinchs on Today at 03:18:56 PM

Hi, Just want to know if you are planning to add Minerals to your charts. Thanks!

The Minerals volume is too low. I'm afraid it won't be added either.
There is a mínimum volume to be considered? I think volume will increase in the following 2 weeks.
I´m paying 5000 MIN bounty for anyone that can manage to get MIN/BTC on bitcoinwisdom.com .

Necessary thing! Who will be able to make it?

All of us should try it, I post a message asking if there is any plan to add minerals to the charts, I guess if many ppl ask for it, they may do it....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=190722.new#new

Lets ask togeter!!!
Pages:
Jump to: