Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 72. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Still no advertisment for the tournament? Mhh ...
Activity: 70
do you think that the next pump will be after 2nd august?

We're not here for pumps. We're here for long term value

i know it but long term value coins have pumps too.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

We're here EITHER for pumps and quick bucks.

Activity: 70
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
Altcoins will soon go up in flames and I bet you minerals will be one of those left standing.

What u know something the rest of us don't besides the fact that the us gov would never let CC be anything.

And btw...for all you actual sc players out there...I have been watching some streams and wow I will say I would have raped most of you guys. Aggression pays off most of the time. All I ever see is the guy who isn't be aggressive get raped in the end.

And yes there is absolutely guys "hacking" from what I have seen. But why would I be surprised....

Ok man, let's play a 1v1?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
WTF people? Buy this cheap coins!

i think they prefer scamcoin or just vacation now...
Activity: 848
Activity: 560
WTF people? Buy this cheap coins!
Activity: 84
Minerals Dev
Altcoins will soon go up in flames and I bet you minerals will be one of those left standing.

What u know something the rest of us don't besides the fact that the us gov would never let CC be anything.

And btw...for all you actual sc players out there...I have been watching some streams and wow I will say I would have raped most of you guys. Aggression pays off most of the time. All I ever see is the guy who isn't be aggressive get raped in the end.

And yes there is absolutely guys "hacking" from what I have seen. But why would I be surprised....

Volume of bitcoin is tanking at the moment and more and more shitcoins are released. The scamming is higher than never and people are getting anxious. More people lose their money to scammers and whales and soon they will get tired. When bitcoin price starts going down people will look to cut their loses and altcoins will take a huge hit. Doesn't take gov for that just the greed of the people here. Bitcoin will come back eventually but for now we are in for a fall. Mark my words.

I don't think that BTC will be impacted as it is too much established. Yes, there will be changes and reforms in Alt-coins. The coins with real life use will stay and the rest will go up in flames.  Minerals is on the right road to have a high chance of survival and growth.

BTC won't go away but I bet we will see $500 prices maybe even $400. It's summer, all the big announcment have been made, a lot of people getting crushed in their longs and starting to slowly panic. Minerals could come out on the other end but the devs will need a long breath. I don't expect things picking up this month. Not even after the tournament. It will be a long and painful climb back up and I hope the devs have the funding and patient for it. When bitcoin eventually will boom and more and new people will come in and minerals is ready to offer them a closed enviroment to bet, then this coin has the possibility to go through the roof. It's still a gamble but its the closest thing of "investing" youll find in the altcoin world.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Link to window wallet from the page of the tournament does not work!
If this is this the page, http://www.immortalsesports.com/invitational.html, that you are talking about then YES THE LINK IS WORKING FINE AND DIRECTS TO THE MEGA WEBSITE
CraigsCoin Developer
My post is not interested?

Not sure what you were talking about
Sent in PM

Sorry we accidently deleted wallet link from OP. Will bring it back soon.
Activity: 504
I´m paying 5000 MIN bounty for anyone that can manage to get MIN/BTC on bitcoinwisdom.com .
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Volume of bitcoin is tanking at the moment and more and more shitcoins are released. The scamming is higher than never and people are getting anxious. More people lose their money to scammers and whales and soon they will get tired. When bitcoin price starts going down people will look to cut their loses and altcoins will take a huge hit. Doesn't take gov for that just the greed of the people here. Bitcoin will come back eventually but for now we are in for a fall. Mark my words.

I don't think that BTC will be impacted as it is too much established. Yes, there will be changes and reforms in Alt-coins. The coins with real life use will stay and the rest will go up in flames.  Minerals is on the right road to have a high chance of survival and growth.

So you'll be signing up for the tournament then?   Wink
Activity: 136
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: