Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 71. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Can we change the font colour of the''Registration is free and signups are now open'' link on http://www.immortalsesports.com/invitational.html

I find it really difficult to see/find so maybe others will too. Every little helps  Grin
+1 I didn't found it, since I already click it before, now is gray. another colors will be great
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I´m paying 5000 MIN bounty for anyone that can manage to get MIN/BTC on bitcoinwisdom.com .

Necessary thing! Who will be able to make it?
Activity: 98
Can we change the font colour of the''Registration is free and signups are now open'' link on http://www.immortalsesports.com/invitational.html

I find it really difficult to see/find so maybe others will too. Every little helps  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Lets tweet about the tournament, lets promote it!!!

https://twitter.com/Cryptominer1/status/493787413085691904 RT if you like
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
How's the faucet for the tournament coming along?
Activity: 112
there are so many scam coin now, MIN will show its value
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Minerals coin is quite a nice idea, it's strange that the price is very low. Is the PR not good or what are the reasons of the low price?

Last days people prefer to buy scamcoins at bittrex.
Activity: 310
Minerals coin is quite a nice idea, it's strange that the price is very low. Is the PR not good or what are the reasons of the low price?
Activity: 378
MIN is the best altcoin ever . Not a scam, really good features, betting esport (precursor so OP), anon soon .
So WHY THE FUCK is the coin hard crashing since many days ? Thought 2400sat was a good price now I see MIN under 1400 (1061 less good price today). I want use MIN and fuck Euros, banks and other tard who want stole my money. But if MIN crash to 1 sat it ll be difficult . Please STOP lame trading low value and dump it!!  MIN ll rise over the moon and dumpers / haters ll cry all tears of their body....
The big community we have can do nothing ? We need rich investors .....

+1.  I think the bottom has just been reached its up from here .picked up loads for cheap  Roll Eyes
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
MIN is the best altcoin ever . Not a scam, really good features, betting esport (precursor so OP), anon soon .
So WHY THE FUCK is the coin hard crashing since many days ? Thought 2400sat was a good price now I see MIN under 1400 (1061 less good price today). I want use MIN and fuck Euros, banks and other tard who want stole my money. But if MIN crash to 1 sat it ll be difficult . Please STOP lame trading low value and dump it!!  MIN ll rise over the moon and dumpers / haters ll cry all tears of their body....
The big community we have can do nothing ? We need rich investors .....
Lost in many short pow p&d scam.I hope this one can turn out good.

Made big bag of money in many short pow p&d Smiley

well you can repeat and repeat on the same coin

Yes, waves are the best sport for daytraders:)

BTW. I have interesting thesis:

Longterm in alts was good at "mintpal domination phase"; now at "bittrex domination phase", majority of rises are quick p n d PoWs, many scams etc., so better tactic now is very short.

OFC Minerals is not shit like last quick PoWs etc. bs.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
do you think that the next pump will be after 2nd august?

We're not here for pumps. We're here for long term value

i know it but long term value coins have pumps too.

My Girl is for long term, cryptos atm are better for quick buck and repeat and repeat etc. Smiley

well you can repeat and repeat on the same coin
Activity: 392
Lost in many short pow p&d scam.I hope this one can turn out good.
do you think that the next pump will be after 2nd august?

We're not here for pumps. We're here for long term value

i know it but long term value coins have pumps too.

My Girl is for long term, cryptos atm are better for quick buck and repeat and repeat etc. Smiley
Activity: 848
hey hey we are getting some traction on bittrex. wonder where that is coming from.
So you care. And what traction?

I am just bored at the moment.
i belive you that.
hey hey we are getting some traction on bittrex. wonder where that is coming from.

I am just bored at the moment.
Activity: 848
Activity: 411
Merit: 252
Still no advertisment for the tournament? Mhh ...
I cannot upvote reddit, nor access my own site from work... Firewall sees the word "Betting" on a page and blocks it no matter what the second time you want to access it Sad
Pages:
Jump to: