Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 93. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
People keep telling me that I should show my face. I know I will probably regret it at some point but here you go:

Ha. nice! Now we know the dev team isn't American too!
Activity: 770
Merit: 515
Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT
People keep telling me that I should show my face. I know I will probably regret it at some point but here you go:

WoW Thank you Cheesy
Activity: 193
Merit: 100

Wow how nice you are  , wonder if you are married  Grin
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
this guy buy 450K Min @ 2000 but no one sell him

Why would anyone sell to him ? given the jump in value on bittrex Wink Would have been too long to transfer for arbitrage imo.
Who the fuck would sell so much coins for only 200?
CraigsCoin Developer

this guy buy 450K Min @ 2000 but no one sell him
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014
Mintpal@2294
Bittrexx@1711

Time to buy on bittrexx
This grow a bit, dump a bit is tedious beyond belief  Sad 

That's my last post on the matter... Bring on the Tournament!!!!  Cool
Looks like my winnings  Grin are still including the streamers cut so someones out of pocket.

Therefore another 100 MIN sent to the pool  Grin

Edit** betting site shows streamers cut working OK. Oh well, no worries - the prize pot grows  Grin
Everyone - This is where we will gather funds for Crayons tournament. Devs will donate 15 000 MIN. How much you are willing to donate?

Also Tournament page is getting prepared here http://www.immortalsesports.com/index.html

Please support our efforts!
Donation Address- MRgMb2ve4LrASounu2ZmpusjLJbJFxevzQ

57151.09480334 MIN already donated. Go for that 100,000. Donate, the more you donate the more you will benefit later Cool

No it was not. Those are charge back or stacks or whatever.

Well actually 101 130.05480334 was already donated. So 100k is reached Wink

No those are chargebacks or stacks interest or whatever. Its 57k atm
Activity: 389
Everyone - This is where we will gather funds for Crayons tournament. Devs will donate 15 000 MIN. How much you are willing to donate?

Also Tournament page is getting prepared here http://www.immortalsesports.com/index.html

Please support our efforts!
Donation Address- MRgMb2ve4LrASounu2ZmpusjLJbJFxevzQ

57151.09480334 MIN already donated. Go for that 100,000. Donate, the more you donate the more you will benefit later Cool

Well actually 101 130.05480334 was already donated. So 100k is reached Wink
Wow 13500k Donate

Total Received 100.000K

1st 13500k
2st 13500k
3st 6999K

http://explorer.minerals.pro/address/MRgMb2ve4LrASounu2ZmpusjLJbJFxevzQ
Activity: 364
If Minerals are the future currency of the SC gaming world (and possibly others), and if it is properly presented at the tournament, then wouldn't the winner want to take it since it is cool, new, something to be excited about, and would likely be worth much more in the future? And if the winner chooses it, then wouldn't that confirm the gaming community's acceptance of the currency, thereby taking Minerals to the next level?
Errr, no?
People are unaware of Minerals therefore they would choose to take USD as payment, that's a no brainer.
There shouldn't be the option not to have Minerals as reward.

Obviously they are going to be aware of Minerals because that is the sponsor of the tournament, and the concept of persistent real-world virtual currencies in regards to gaming is already there. For example, the EQ Next corporate developers at E3 mentioning "virtual currencies as the future" by allowing players to use design tools to build their own houses and items and then sell them in the marketplace for real money (not saying whether it's dollars or some kind of new currency specifically, but something of value, in contrast to the previous policy where the company running the servers de facto owns all virtual goods).

Anyway, of course there is some risk involved, but if there is enough confidence in Minerals, then having it chosen would be a good test. Perhaps it's not appropriate this time around (there should be some good videos done for it, to show at the start of the tournament), but I hope some people see the point here.
The more you write the more it looks like you are out to sabotage Minerals.

This is a tournament that is partly sponsored by Minerals and as such should Minerals as reward, end of story.

How about you go back to your coin thread and announce there that w/e future services you might have will be using USD and not smartcoin, see how that works out for ya.
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
If Minerals are the future currency of the SC gaming world (and possibly others), and if it is properly presented at the tournament, then wouldn't the winner want to take it since it is cool, new, something to be excited about, and would likely be worth much more in the future? And if the winner chooses it, then wouldn't that confirm the gaming community's acceptance of the currency, thereby taking Minerals to the next level?
Errr, no?
People are unaware of Minerals therefore they would choose to take USD as payment, that's a no brainer.

Obviously they are going to be aware of Minerals because that is the sponsor of the tournament, and the concept of persistent real-world virtual currencies in regards to gaming is already there. For example, the EQ Next corporate developers at E3 mentioning "virtual currencies as the future" by allowing players to use design tools to build their own houses and items and then sell them in the marketplace for real money (not saying whether it's dollars or some kind of new currency specifically, but something of value, in contrast to the previous policy where the company running the servers de facto owns all virtual goods).

Anyway, of course there is some risk involved, but if there is enough confidence in Minerals, then having it chosen would be a good test. Perhaps it's not appropriate this time around (there should be some good videos done for it, to show at the start of the tournament), but I hope some people see the point here.
No way should USD only be offered. The weighting should definitely be on the Minerals side.

We want people to touch it, feel it, smell it, share it, gamble it and so on.

Emphasis on USD value of the Minerals Prize is the way. I'd play a pool match for a box of frogs if someone said the frogs were worth £500  Grin
Errr, no?
Hybrid approach is the best one.
Activity: 69
How about asking the winner to decide whether they want dollars or minerals?

I don't think that people that never heard of Minerals before will prefer to take MIN above USD... So that wouldn't be the best way to get the community growing imo

Crayon is handeling prize pool. We talked to him and I like his idea to make mixed prize pool with both USD and Minerals. They also free to exchangeminerals to USD through us.

Yeah i totally agree, the incentive to join for $$$ is there and by the time the tournament is finished their MIN prize might even have a higher value than their USD Smiley
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
What a bad idea. Surprised it came from a coin "dev".

What a bad idea. Surprised it came from a coin "dev".
Pages:
Jump to: