Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 94. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
CraigsCoin Developer
How about asking the winner to decide whether they want dollars or minerals?

I don't think that people that never heard of Minerals before will prefer to take MIN above USD... So that wouldn't be the best way to get the community growing imo

Crayon is handeling prize pool. We talked to him and I like his idea to make mixed prize pool with both USD and Minerals. They also free to exchangeminerals to USD through us.
Activity: 69

I don't think that people that never heard of Minerals before will prefer to take MIN above USD... So that wouldn't be the best way to get the community growing imo
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
CraigsCoin Developer
I say ask Winter to cast. He gets 3000+ viewers daily on his twitch channel. Payment obviously but I'm sure we could afford it
I like Winter, why not invite him to the tournament then?

You should do it. Tell him Dimaga is in and he will probably eat that bait. We will announce date in following days.
tweeted him , but what other way can he be reached? it would be best if @crayonsc2 got in touch with him! winter is famous and beast! easy money muahahah!!

You may also want to PM him at twitch page.  I think Crayon will also get in touch with players soon.
CraigsCoin Developer
MineralsPR, Please update the OP and topic to reflect the tournament news, so that more people can see it in the announcement section.

Yeah, OP isprobably the only thing I don`t have access to Smiley I`m asking the man to do it since yesterday. Will nudge the guy to update OP again. Thanks!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
MineralsPR, Please update the OP and topic to reflect the tournament news, so that more people can see it in the announcement section.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I say ask Winter to cast. He gets 3000+ viewers daily on his twitch channel. Payment obviously but I'm sure we could afford it

You should do it. Tell him Dimaga is in and he will probably eat that bait. We will announce date in following days.
tweeted him , but what other way can he be reached? it would be best if @crayonsc2 got in touch with him! winter is famous and beast! easy money muahahah!!
CraigsCoin Developer

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Wow first time back in awhile. Buying min.

This tournament is exciting and the website http://www.immortalsesports.com/index.html is impressive. lol has been taken out of the picture and e-sportscoin is a ipo scam so that leaves only "Minerals" now.

Also i came across this website and thought it would be inspiration or a great theme for a minerals website and forums. https://robertsspaceindustries.com/
The RSI webiste is really cool. It must have been designed by professionals and also maintained by them. Maybe we can hire a good webiste developer.
Activity: 84
Wow first time back in awhile. Buying min.

This tournament is exciting and the website http://www.immortalsesports.com/index.html is impressive. lol has been taken out of the picture and e-sportscoin is a ipo scam so that leaves only "Minerals" now.

Whats up with all the charge backs from the donation wallet?
These aren't chargebacks. This type of transactions shows up when you leave your wallet for staking. Atleast that's what my address looks like  because I'm staking. Wink
It's lovely to see Crayon here finally. 70% Cash and 30% Minerals is a great idea. What do you think about 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes Huh A winner takes all prize doesn't sound great at this stage. Please don't save for 2nd tournament from this donation. The 1st bang inside the gaming industry should be huge and that's how it should be. People always remember the entry and then the hype gets started.
Also please make use of social media, I'm sure you and your team is followed by a lot of SC2 gamers. Basically go nuts on twitter, Faceboof, etc. And a big thanks for taking interest and helping us out Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
VeriCoin began to take off when developers showed the face and had a hangout.

Crayon showed face on Twitter, Dimaga showed the face on live ... would be a great opportunity for developers to post a photo with a written Minerals on paper and their respective names.

People want to invest in real people, not anonymous profiles.

There is the suggestion: D

*Sorry for my bad english, I'm a Brazilian who support #Minerals.
thats not a bad idea..

I was gonna leave a joke.. but it's mean and I'm trying to be a nicer person... so yea its not a bad idea. leave it at that.

Crayon showed face on Twitter, Dimaga showed the face on live ... would be a great opportunity for developers to post a photo with a written Minerals on paper and their respective names.

thats not a bad idea..
Activity: 770
Merit: 515
Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT

Droopy will be the caster, I'm debating whether we should get a popular co caster. And if we do, thats $$ but the viewer count would be much higher. I have contacts with some top NA players and a few EU players, So it will be enjoyable to watch.
I remember reading that Dimaga and Ret are both interested in Minerals.

Who's the popular caster you're talking about? Because Droopy sounds like a familiar name, but not quite sure I remember where from.
starscream whats your twitter handle? so i can follow you...
Don't have twitter  Embarrassed
Not a famous figure, though I wish I could cast some SC2, I know the game inside out, everything about everyone, at least in the Korean scene.
all good  you should start a twitter account Wink
This week will be a sick week for Minerals Smiley Mark my words!
amen!
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
This week will be a sick week for Minerals Smiley Mark my words!
Pages:
Jump to: