Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 91. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 411
Merit: 252
I got a PM from Bobster informing me that a minerals price ticker is available now.
It's currenly hard-coded into the blog's sidebar.php, but asap as I get some more time, I'll try writing a proper Wordpress Widget for it Smiley

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

Join us now on Kingcoiny and trade your Minerals for only 0.15% right now.

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=MIN

See you soon on Kingcoiny !

Ben
CEO Cryptocoiny Limited
Kingcoiny is a trademark of Cryptocoiny Limited.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
CraigsCoin Developer
should update that the donations are over 100k now!!

Unfortunately not Smiley

Final Balance: 56612.78085521 MIN

We Just sent another 15 000 MIN from DEV team Smiley
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Unfortunately not Smiley

Final Balance: 56612.78085521 MIN
Activity: 966
Good evening everyone.

I took me more than enough time, but I modified Morning Minerals a little bit. I think it looks better now than before. The theme and layout is more adapted to the content. What do you think? During the coming days a few of the 'featured' images will get modified as well, in order to match the sites' layout requirements.

In the meantime, I also added a little article about Crayon's addressing us Smiley

http://www.morningminerals.com/?p=308

Really good !
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
MineralsPR i send you a message on private! ;]
CraigsCoin Developer
People keep telling me that I should show my face. I know I will probably regret it at some point but here you go:

Hey  Mr. MineralsPR thanks for courage and this brings yet even more confidence to the minerals thread. If anyone ever thinks their going to make you regret it, LMK, and they will get a piece of this old southern redneck boy! lol We are right behind you and got your back  Wink

PS: I was wondering why MIN was up this morning $$ good move!

THX
MMNC

It does not take that much of a courage to take your picture with handwritten minersl poster. But I`m glad that this brings positive into community. And thank you for your support!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Do you know his guild? Just want to know how big and famous is he to imagine how can impact this to our comunity.
Activity: 389
Good evening everyone.

I took me more than enough time, but I modified Morning Minerals a little bit. I think it looks better now than before. The theme and layout is more adapted to the content. What do you think? During the coming days a few of the 'featured' images will get modified as well, in order to match the sites' layout requirements.

In the meantime, I also added a little article about Crayon's addressing us Smiley

Really good !
Good evening everyone.

Wow that looks really good. Nice job!
Activity: 378
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
from twitter
-----
Its a good coin, tradin' on mintal
Got mixers and a good name, too.
Its a good coin, I know the dev team
Tech experts, and fun guys too.

Been a long week, but we got news comin
Its a free play, I'll buy an extra few
I'm a bad boy, 'cause I don't even tweet it
I'm a bad boy, insider trading hard

But its free, free fallin', fallin'
started free, free fallin', fallin'

All the FUDsters just started tweetin'
Say in "wont work", emailin' service reps hard
Gonna bag hold, I know it will go up
Its has to, because I know the news

But its free, free fallin', fallin'
Just keeps free, free fallin', fallin'

Free fallin'
Started free fallin'
Can't keep free fallin'
Please stop free fallin'

Found the bottom, not down much
It'll go back, back to the sky
You better buy some, don't miss this train
Even I will, why would I lie

And its free, free fallin', fallin'
And its free, free fallin', fallin'

lol
CraigsCoin Developer
Good evening everyone.

Great job again! Thank you!
Activity: 411
Merit: 252
Good evening everyone.

CraigsCoin Developer
Btw. MineralsPR what is the dev currently working on? Whats in the pipeline?

We are now optimizing SC2 code and preparing to implement dota2 betting. Given that we not only never played dota 2 but also hate this game with passion (sorry dota fans Smiley )  learning can take some time. Coders are tuning Tournament betting, learnin Dota 2 API and slacking at twitter tip bot.
Btw. MineralsPR what is the dev currently working on? Whats in the pipeline?
Activity: 966
okay listen up people! i spoke with @Karnageesports on twitter and he's interested! he wants @MineralsPr or @CrayonSc2 to Skype him so you guys can discuss! plz hurry up and follow him on twitter and send him a message so u guys can set up a meeting!  this is going waaaay better than expected! he's a huge organizer for esports this is it !

Sent MSG to this guy. He didn`t responden so far
think timezone maybe , but add him to Skype i told him you would so he's expecting you i sent you a private msg with his skyp name! Smiley
Activity: 848
Activity: 389
Pages:
Jump to: