Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MN][$LOKI] Loki - Private Transactions & Comms - page 34. (Read 80384 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 4
How run Service Nodes. Where to read about this?

You can read about the current development of service nodes here: https://www.reddit.com/r/LokiProject/comments/8why5s/weekly_dev_update_060718/

You will be able to run them when they are live in November of this year!
Thank you

You are welcome! Feel free to reach out if you need help with anything else! For a live discussion, you can join our telegram: https://t.me/LokiCommunity.

You can read about the current development of service nodes here: https://www.reddit.com/r/LokiProject/comments/8why5s/weekly_dev_update_060718/

You will be able to run them when they are live in November of this year!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I like the construct of this business!
Consistent website, riveting website, impeccably website!

Fantastic! Great to hear that Andrew.  Grin

We are growing our youtube as well: Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN7LL0dEffQ7FSjbY5wwlnw

Please take a moment to check out some of our content there when you have time!
Yes! The minimum amount of Loki required to run a node will decrease over time,
ensuring that as time passes and adoption increases, the financial barrier to running a Service
Node is reduced, facilitating the creation of a large network of Service Nodes. The benefit of a
large Service Node network is greater network security, speed, anonymity, and a reduced likelihood
of network centralisation.

You are welcome!
LOKI service node collateral will decrease over time.
Can you give me orginal collateral of LOKI service node, Loki_Project?
I would like to know the original collateral in order to start accumulating LOKI in exchanges for later use to set up my LOKI serive node.

Is the collateral a fixed amount of tokens or a USD amount? What is the reason that the collateral will decrease over time?
The collateral is in LOKI. The minimum amount of Loki required to run a node will decrease over time, ensuring that as time passes and adoption increases, the financial barrier to running a Service Node is reduced, facilitating the creation of a large network of Service Nodes. The benefit of a large Service Node network is greater network security, speed, anonymity, and a reduced likelihood of network centralisation. However, if the collateral requirement is set too low in the beginning, an attacker could set up a large number of Service Nodes and damage the integrity of the network.

Thank you for the reasonable explanation mariejonabelle! But an attacker could also make an attack in the beginning by investing a larger amount of money and controlling the majority of the few Service Nodes?

There are technical developments that look to prevent this actually: https://www.reddit.com/r/LokiProject/comments/8why5s/weekly_dev_update_060718/

The initial collateral requirement is also a mechanism to help prevent this as it would be extremely costly to do so.
Good afternoon!
Your project is good, it has prospects!
Tell me, what is your global goal?

Is there an effect of the scale of your project, do you think?

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________

Yes there will be global scale, we are building the Lokinet which will compete directly with TOR.

https://medium.com/@LokiNetwork/lokinet-b8f738fefe7a
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Yes! The minimum amount of Loki required to run a node will decrease over time,
ensuring that as time passes and adoption increases, the financial barrier to running a Service
Node is reduced, facilitating the creation of a large network of Service Nodes. The benefit of a
large Service Node network is greater network security, speed, anonymity, and a reduced likelihood
of network centralisation.

You are welcome!
LOKI service node collateral will decrease over time.
Can you give me orginal collateral of LOKI service node, Loki_Project?
I would like to know the original collateral in order to start accumulating LOKI in exchanges for later use to set up my LOKI serive node.

Is the collateral a fixed amount of tokens or a USD amount? What is the reason that the collateral will decrease over time?
The collateral is in LOKI. The minimum amount of Loki required to run a node will decrease over time, ensuring that as time passes and adoption increases, the financial barrier to running a Service Node is reduced, facilitating the creation of a large network of Service Nodes. The benefit of a large Service Node network is greater network security, speed, anonymity, and a reduced likelihood of network centralisation. However, if the collateral requirement is set too low in the beginning, an attacker could set up a large number of Service Nodes and damage the integrity of the network.

Thank you for the reasonable explanation mariejonabelle! But an attacker could also make an attack in the beginning by investing a larger amount of money and controlling the majority of the few Service Nodes?
Activity: 71
There was a bug with the way wallets displayed balances in all  Monero forked coins. The bug would allow balances to appear double what they really were if you signed your transaction in a special way. We were made aware of this yesterday and quickly rolled out a fix to exchanges. Some exchanges have not yet applied that fix, although on our end we have done everything we need to do. This fix does NOT require a hardfork.
Activity: 388
Merit: 10
dead project or dead branch? Huh
Activity: 388
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
when will the wallet issue be fixed?
What issue? Sorry, it works fine for me.

exchange
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
What issue? Sorry, it works fine for me.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
Activity: 227
When is the messanging system available?

The Loki Messenger is projected for January/February 2019

Too long, but it worths to wait. I will reserve and stay tuned.
Activity: 227
How many loki coin will I get if I mining with 6 GPU AMD 470 cards?

About 15 LOKI a day, mr.t352

Thank you guys, it almost reached at 18 coins per day.

Nice to know this project, seeing supporter's comments sounds interesting to me. Is it still profitable for mining currently? (Of course minus the electric bill monthly)

I think you can try to set up your rigs mining to get the actual hashrate, then go any pools you want to calculate your estimated profit.

How many loki coin will I get if I mining with 6 GPU AMD 470 cards?

The mining channel may be able to help you with this:
https://t.me/joinchat/GI4WsRCRDXF2ssqwB4l1WA
Activity: 184
Greeting. Can someone tell me why I have a little H/S ? I bought Msi Armor RX 570 8GB gives me only 430 h / s LOKI ..

Just going into some pools mining loki, ie: hero miner pool. There are many tools for you to calculate your mining profits sorted in amount of coin, profit by dollars or btc...
Activity: 325
LOKI is a crypto project which aims at privacy.
Therefore, I have a feeling that LOKI Messenger will aim at private message platform for customers, too.
Do I guess it right, @Loki_Project?
If it is, Loki Messenger will be one of potential competitor with Telegram.  Grin

Activity: 269
Greeting. Can someone tell me why I have a little H/S ? I bought Msi Armor RX 570 8GB gives me only 430 h / s LOKI ..

You didn’t really give enough info to diagnose your problem (mining software, setup, clocks, bios mod), but you should be getting 800+ with that card.

Better to post your question in the Mining section.
Activity: 7
Pages:
Jump to: