Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MN][$LOKI] Loki - Private Transactions & Comms - page 36. (Read 80384 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

Loki Mining Pool
Dedicated Server
Low Latency and Stable Latency
Asia Node (Singapore and Japan Location)
Ping test : 45.32.99.19 (Singapore) | 45.32.52.196 (Japan)
Pool URL : https://loki.miningpool.id
All Pool URL + Uptime Status : https://miningpool.id
Pool Fee : 0.2%

[/b]

Activity: 55
How many loki coin will I get if I mining with 6 GPU AMD 470 cards?

About 15 LOKI a day, mr.t352
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
Nice to know this project, seeing supporter's comments sounds interesting to me. Is it still profitable for mining currently? (Of course minus the electric bill monthly)

I think you can try to set up your rigs mining to get the actual hashrate, then go any pools you want to calculate your estimated profit.

How many loki coin will I get if I mining with 6 GPU AMD 470 cards?
Activity: 325
thank you for the weekly update from LOKI team.
By the way, in Altex exchange, there is very little LOKI traded last day.
I guess it maybe due to lack of supply because people thought that LOKI has been undervalued and did not want to sell their coins at cheap prices.
https://altex.exchange/markets&pair=BTC_LOKI
Activity: 251
Nice to know this project, seeing supporter's comments sounds interesting to me. Is it still profitable for mining currently? (Of course minus the electric bill monthly)

I think you can try to set up your rigs mining to get the actual hashrate, then go any pools you want to calculate your estimated profit.
Activity: 237
loki.fairhash.org

Transparent Loki pool with 24/7 support

Features:

- Mining to exchange

- Workers

- Adjustable instant payout levels

- Email and telegram notifications

- SSL
Activity: 184
Activity: 168
Such weekly update on LOKI project's progress will help building stronger relationships between LOKI team and investors.
In the report, I saw promising partnerships, developemental procedures of the project temporarily.
Activity: 168
From the information presented in last report of LOKI project, I know that Android wallet and Service node to come in the near future for LOKI community.
All bugs should be fixed completely before officially launching these two.
Activity: 487
Merit: 100
V3 of LOKI white paper to come. It's much great for LOKI community, paricularly for someone who would like to invest money into LOKI and waiting for more good things released.
We are waiting for more details in V3 of the whitepaper (which is on its final edit stage now and should be out in a few weeks).

Predicted collateral of LOKI service node is 10k or more than that. Personally, it is not too high for such good project that has bright future with proficient team.
What we know so far is that the required amount will be more than 10k LOKI. Also note that the collateral requirement is dynamically adjusting meaning in relation to blockheight the collateral will go down.
Activity: 406
Merit: 4
The idea of this project is very good. What is its progress? Please let me know

Check out this week's dev update!
https://www.reddit.com/r/LokiProject/comments/8uqhdd/weekly_dev_update_290618/
Activity: 222
A very ambitious project! With private transactión and Comms, it will revolutionize the world for sure.
I'll support as far as possible. Hope Loki coin will soon be put into the bigger exchange.
Activity: 71
Thanks for the support! See the latest developer update here: https://www.reddit.com/r/LokiProject/comments/8szarh/weekly_dev_update_220618/
Activity: 71
Yes! The minimum amount of Loki required to run a node will decrease over time,
ensuring that as time passes and adoption increases, the financial barrier to running a Service
Node is reduced, facilitating the creation of a large network of Service Nodes. The benefit of a
large Service Node network is greater network security, speed, anonymity, and a reduced likelihood
of network centralisation.

You are welcome!
LOKI service node collateral will decrease over time.
Can you give me orginal collateral of LOKI service node, Loki_Project?
I would like to know the original collateral in order to start accumulating LOKI in exchanges for later use to set up my LOKI serive node.

We are waiting for more details in V3 of the whitepaper (which is on its final edit stage now and should be out in a few weeks). What we know so far is that the required amount will be more than 10k LOKI. Also note that the collateral requirement is dynamically adjusting meaning in relation to blockheight the collateral will go down.
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
ensuring that as time passes and adoption increases, the financial barrier to running a Service
Node is reduced, facilitating the creation of a large network of Service Nodes. The benefit of a
large Service Node network is greater network security, speed, anonymity, and a reduced likelihood

You are welcome!
LOKI service node collateral will decrease over time.
Can you give me orginal collateral of LOKI service node, Loki_Project?
I would like to know the original collateral in order to start accumulating LOKI in exchanges for later use to set up my LOKI serive node.
Activity: 43
Has there been a final confirmation regarding the number of coins required to start a master node? Some say its 10,000. I just wanna confirm so that I can decide if I can afford a Loki master node or not.
We don’t know the exact value needed yet until the v3 of the whitepaper comes out. But it will not be less than 10K Loki.

That's a lot of LOKI. Any reason the number is that high and will there be a staking option like wallet staking? 

That amount of Loki would just be required initially as collateral as the team analyzed the overhead costs. Its just the starting amount. It will go down over time and become more affordable. This will allow more nodes to come online as their will be less of a barrier to entry.

Project developments are good., devs and entire team looking great! Waiting eagerly for masternode ann..
Any idea on how much the collateral amount would be for a single service node guys??

Hello ya5h, we are waiting for more details in V3 of the whitepaper (which is on its final edit stage now and should be out in a few weeks). Also note that the collateral requirement is dynamically adjusting meaning in relation to blockheight the collateral will go down.

You can keep up with the current progress here: https://www.reddit.com/r/LokiProject/comments/8szarh/weekly_dev_update_220618/

Collateral will go down in relation to blockheight? good and interesting.. Looking forward to it! Thanks  Smiley

You are welcome!
Monitoring the protection of information is very important. This project promises to ensure the confidentiality of information in his message. It seems great!

Yes! Privacy is our core objective. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p76wejrsAT0&t=0

Thank you for the kind words!
Do the loki have masternodes?
Not yet, October/November

Oct/Nov Start masternode???  Shocked

Yes! That is the current projected timeline  Smiley
Do the loki have masternodes?

Yes.They are not available yet. Service nodes are projected for November 2018. You can keep up with the current progress here: https://www.reddit.com/r/LokiProject/comments/8szarh/weekly_dev_update_220618/

Hi. I joined this plan. I am interested to see how the developers perform the business.

Welcome Perlignnasubf! I would also advise you to check out the developer updates  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: