Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MNM][LAUNCHED] MINEUM |x13| PoW STARTED - page 14. (Read 153244 times)

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
u cant compare this project to genesis or even judge it in this prebuild / alpha Phase.

I simply sit on my hands and tend to buy more atm
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

Hmmm... Will MNM finally climb up again in price now that dividends, although small, are back in place???

i do acutally think when all the new services are in places increase will come

I think your right Smiley

i can be rather critical, but its only for the love i have of the IDEA of MNM.  Anthos is going throught alot of unforseen circumstances, but there's no doubt that this will be great, it may just take a bit longer than planned! Smiley

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Hmmm... Will MNM finally climb up again in price now that dividends, although small, are back in place???

i do acutally think when all the new services are in places increase will come
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

prob not ;p haha but im just being honest since you asked ;p  

theirs founders have 100's of thousands of tokens, PLUS the 30day 3%ROI thing? get like MAYBE 3% of your money back a month? nothing there man, looking at 3+ years ROI in a field that wont last the 3 years even :/
Genesis made so much as they have DAILY payments, THAT would have made MNM huge, but hey, people voted right? ;p

Good Luck!
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.

Activity: 322
wow thanks for the update looks like things are moving along just fine. Love the MNM group
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
New picts from the datacenter:

More RIGs under costruction:

Nice work guys! Keep it up. I remember when ICOCountdown said you guys were a scam or something! He should see this! Glad I invested.  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hey guys!

First of all, we do understand your concerns about the latest returns for the month of November. Yet it wasn't an easy decision to take.
DataCenter cost us more than 70 000 CAD where we didn't use any of the ICO coins. That says, we have had to use our own funds to finance the different upgrade needed for our rigs to be in the best environment. Plus, I personnally spent more than 110h/week in the farm to limit the downtimes of rigs and building more and more rigs as quick as possible.

MINEUM is far from dead, yet MNM price is getting lower.. just as any other Altcoin due to the BTC price explosion, check ETH, LBRY, DCR, basically everything is going down for now. Though we still have a lot to release on our roadmap and we are working hard to keep everything running and releasing new integration.

According to the nodes issue, we will release an update on our wallet in order to correct the problem. This update will be done over the next days with more than 5 hardcoded new nodes to avoid the issue again.

If you have any question or else, I invite you to send them to me @ [email protected] and I'll do a post/update/statement including the answer to every single question received by January 15th.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
New picts from the datacenter:

More RIGs under costruction:

Activity: 346
Merit: 251
Do it right or don't do it at all.
Mineum is not working any more .
Mine is working fine. Not that may connections but enough.

add this to your nodes... i have:
 "connections" : 27,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "137.74.33.97",
Activity: 658
Mine is working fine. Not that may connections but enough.
Activity: 377
The current status is that dev is working hard on building up the data center so that the hashrate can be increased for much more interesting future mining revenue.   Delayed gratification is of course a tough sell in the crypto world.
Activity: 462

do you mean this coin dead?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Is its gonna be another scam again?
Activity: 1022
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
I spoke about the last days dump : yours is 3 month old.
Where do you see this dump? Looking at Yobit and Bleutrade, both have had almost no trade durring the last month last month.
Considering the BTC gains the price is still around ICO price.
ICO price was 3000 sat, the price is now 1600 satoshis.
In the last month, there was some trade beetween 10,000 and 30,000 MNMs.
Yes but BTC was around 450 USD now its close to 1000 USD, so using your numbers your would actually have a small gain.
Sales of 10k to 30k would hardly be considered a dump with a total of 100M coins.
During the ICO, I bought my MNM with BTC, not with $, then the value to consider is the btc value, not any FIAT value (perhaps in banans or salads I have a big gain, but I have not bought my MNM in bananas or salads).

100 M coins ?
Thre is in total 10,000,000 MNM.
There was more than 100k MNMs dealed in last past month (like the dump wth the scam).
There was 2 dumps with MNM : those of october (the scam) and those of december and this last one is the most important because it is not a part of a scam but the real price of the market.
Activity: 377
The most recent dividend from October, you would have gotten roughly 0.0033 BTC with 10,000 mineum shareholder position.
Hello guys, sorry if  have someone asked before, but I would like to know what dividend value a shareholder with 10k of coins receives monthly?
Gains are based on the company profits. For november and december there havent been any.
Earlier it was around 300k sat, predicted to be around 700k sat once the datacenter is up and running.
I spoke about the last days dump : yours is 3 month old.
Where do you see this dump? Looking at Yobit and Bleutrade, both have had almost no trade durring the last month last month.
Considering the BTC gains the price is still around ICO price.
ICO price was 3000 sat, the price is now 1600 satoshis.
In the last month, there was some trade beetween 10,000 and 30,000 MNMs.
Yes but BTC was around 450 USD now its close to 1000 USD, so using your numbers your would actually have a small gain.
Sales of 10k to 30k would hardly be considered a dump with a total of 100M coins.
Pages:
Jump to: