Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MNM][LAUNCHED] MINEUM |x13| PoW STARTED - page 13. (Read 153244 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Has anybody got the dividend?

yes received div
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

If you was eligible for receive the dividends and you didn't receive them, I invite you to pm mdube in mineum slack.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Yes I did get mine.
Activity: 129
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Not happy with the returns this month..hopefully next month will be much better.  Undecided
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Will do....thanks!

With just those, i have 11 connections, so not bad...but no reason not to have your nodes in conf file too!

Activity: 346
Merit: 251
Do it right or don't do it at all.
please post another nodes, my wallet not working

Hey,

my wallet has the following four nodes and my wallet is working like a champ with them you can try adding them

addnode=45.45.88.18:31319
addnode=24.37.43.158
addnode=137.74.33.96
addnode=137.74.33.97

I haven't been able to sync for days.........thank you so much for these nodes!  I am up and running again.

SUGGESTION:  Dev, please update the OP with such nodes; one cannot sync with those on the OP  (last I checked!). Thank you!

Hi, you can also add:   addnode=nodes.muex.io
holding on to +20 connections for a good while now..

cheers
It's really nice to receive dividends again!  TYVM!   Smiley

Hey,

my wallet has the following four nodes and my wallet is working like a champ with them you can try adding them

addnode=24.37.43.158
addnode=137.74.33.96
addnode=137.74.33.97

I haven't been able to sync for days.........thank you so much for these nodes!  I am up and running again.

SUGGESTION:  Dev, please update the OP with such nodes; one cannot sync with those on the OP  (last I checked!). Thank you!

Activity: 437
Merit: 258
Mineum is not working any more .

i also want to leave this and i am thinking over my this plan before the couple of a days.
IMHO, Mineum works just fine, if you don't like how it works, you can always sell you MNM's on YoBit exchange (of course, if you have any)). Maybe I will buy from you Smiley

Though the price in exchanges is still way below ICO price. Maybe if dev can show higher returns then prices will go up again also now that DC is operational.
Yeah, I hope that thay will show better returns too. Now it's something like 1% of what I invested. Not bad, but not what I really want Smiley
Activity: 216
Merit: 252
Hello Mineum community and dev, Om's dev here, and shareholder as you know.

Glad to present you:

[ANN] Om Micro Currency | For Christianity.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-om-micro-currency-for-christianity-and-all-arts-1688319

Om for Women
http://lordjesuschrist.wix.com/the-site

Hoping you will believe in it, and add it to CoinQuarry.

Have a great day, everyone.
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.

i also want to leave this and i am thinking over my this plan before the couple of a days.
IMHO, Mineum works just fine, if you don't like how it works, you can always sell you MNM's on YoBit exchange (of course, if you have any)). Maybe I will buy from you Smiley

Though the price in exchanges is still way below ICO price. Maybe if dev can show higher returns then prices will go up again also now that DC is operational.
Activity: 471
Merit: 252
quarkchain.io
Got december dividends.

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

From the mineum slack:
Mdube: There MNMers all payout have been made if you did not receive tell me in pm.

Payday  Wink
Is it for the month of December? Cause I didn't get anything in December
Already found the answer in "Investors Return Details" in "Shareholder's platform" section of my account on mymineum.org. So it's for December and it looks like I'm getting more than the last time. Way to go, guys, make us millionairs Cheesy
From the mineum slack:
Mdube: There MNMers all payout have been made if you did not receive tell me in pm.

Payday  Wink
Is it for the month of December? Cause I didn't get anything in December
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

Hey,

addnode=24.37.43.158
addnode=137.74.33.96
addnode=137.74.33.97
Activity: 388
https://t.me/jojotequila
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
From the mineum slack:

Payday  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: