Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MNM][LAUNCHED] MINEUM |x13| PoW STARTED - page 84. (Read 153273 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 508
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
I just realized that I have not officially confirmed that I am indeed the escrow for the funds on this project. Also the amount of BTC that are displayed on the Website is indeed in the Coinbase Vault.

Regards
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
signed up for twitter and facebook so I'm on the list ? or they have a special table where you need to enter a twitter name and facebook ?

If you have followed us before May 22th, send me a Private Message with links to your Social Media Smiley

pm a sent.
thank you.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
how to get wallet mineum?

Wallet will be released when the ICO is over.

Activity: 970
how to get wallet mineum?
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
lets see what this can do.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
@Dev,which exchange will MNM get listed?

If you need sell, don't worry, come visit the slack, for sure you find a lot of people interested.
Activity: 700
Please add the below to the OP.  Grin]

Done Smiley

We don't have any confirmation for the moment Smiley
More to come !
legendary
so much fail timer

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
We are doing really good and this project is gonna be able to do some really great things.  Grin

Nice one! Going for 100 BTC on the last day?

Nice to know it is going really well but bad for me because I lost my share status and I have been battling to raise enough btc to have one share but the whales are pushing me out sigh so am a bit unlucky I guess.  Smiley
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
We are doing really good and this project is gonna be able to do some really great things.  Grin

Nice one! Going for 100 BTC on the last day?
legendary
Activity: 1006

nice, great job Dev
I hope success your project. Waiting be launch.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

Nice to hear that. It seems ICO is going well. How much time is left for the ICO?

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160528T12&p0=179&msg=MINEUM+ICO+END&font=hand&csz=1
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Nice to hear that. It seems ICO is going well. How much time is left for the ICO?
legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 576
Sent a pm dev
thank you.
Activity: 700
Sent PM TOO.

I have a doubt, if the ICO closes with 70BTc then if I have 0.07 BTc invested it means that I will receive the dividends?

You need 0.1% of the total supply, so 10 000 MNM.
So 49 % would worth 70 BTC. The total worth would then become around 142 BTC so you would need to invest 0,142 BTC to be eligible Wink
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
While men's faith is down, I rock my own w my lovr
Sent PM TOO.

I have a doubt, if the ICO closes with 70BTc then if I have 0.07 BTc invested it means that I will receive the dividends?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
signed up for twitter and facebook so I'm on the list ? or they have a special table where you need to enter a twitter name and facebook ?

If you have followed us before May 22th, send me a Private Message with links to your Social Media Smiley
sent a Private Message
Pages:
Jump to: