Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MNM][LAUNCHED] MINEUM |x13| PoW STARTED - page 88. (Read 153273 times)

Activity: 736
Merit: 508
amount of dividends paid are proportonial with the all the mineum owned (with the minimum of 10k) or just on chunks of 10k?

That is, if I have 11.000 mineum, I'll get 0.11% of dividends or just 0.1% until I don't have 20k to get the 0.2%?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Hello guys, I wonder how much i need to invest now to receive profit on mining ? I have invested 0.1 currently

Hello !
You need at least 0,139 BTC for the moment, but this amount will great as soon as someone will invest something.

Suppose i have 1000 of MNM.

How many pofit i will get for every month?
Is this fixed? How profit will be changing?

0 $ since you need 10 000 MNM Wink
The profits will depend on a lot of factors, including the total raised during the ICO Smiley

Can you give me example of how to gain profit every month?

Not sure to understand this one. In fact, all you need is not to sell your MNM once you reach the 10 000 MNM.
Then, your profits will be sent to your BTC address every time dividends will be paid Smiley

How i will gain profit if 10000 MNM is 0$ profit? Can you desribe an example of gaining profit from having MNM?

10 000 MNM is more than 0$, you asked for 1 000 MNM Wink
I can't really give example since I got no number about our current profits.
However, if you own 10 000 MNM, and we declare a Quarter profits of 25 000$, you would earn 25$

Will this profit declaration be automated or you will manually post info every month? Or it will be some kind of the website that informs automatically of how much profit does yours mining rigs have done?

You will see the data in your Dashboard here https://mymineum.org/login.php. This is the same place you would participate in the ICO. The dividends will be sent to the BTC address you have set in your "Settings" page.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello guys, I wonder how much i need to invest now to receive profit on mining ? I have invested 0.1 currently

Hello !
You need at least 0,139 BTC for the moment, but this amount will great as soon as someone will invest something.

The profits will depend on a lot of factors, including the total raised during the ICO Smiley

Not sure to understand this one. In fact, all you need is not to sell your MNM once you reach the 10 000 MNM.
Then, your profits will be sent to your BTC address every time dividends will be paid Smiley

How i will gain profit if 10000 MNM is 0$ profit? Can you desribe an example of gaining profit from having MNM?

However, if you own 10 000 MNM, and we declare a Quarter profits of 25 000$, you would earn 25$

Will this profit declaration be automated or you will manually post info every month? Or it will be some kind of the website that informs automatically of how much profit does yours mining rigs have done?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I think it would be a good idea for us to join the Bittrex Slack channel or IRC channel and talk about Mineum with them. A ticket to them has already been sent by antho281. Getting the conversation started is good for our chances to trade Mineum there.

Bittrex Slack Invite: http://slack.bittrex.com/
IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#Bittrex

antho281 has got the chatter started on twitter already!!  Grin

RT and Comment. Spread the word.

https://twitter.com/mineumproject/status/735482761352499200

Thanks for sharing Wigitgetit Smiley

Almost 57 BTC raised Cheesy !

Hello !

Hello !

legendary
I think it would be a good idea for us to join the Bittrex Slack channel or IRC channel and talk about Mineum with them. A ticket to them has already been sent by antho281. Getting the conversation started is good for our chances to trade Mineum there.

Bittrex Slack Invite: http://slack.bittrex.com/
IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#Bittrex

antho281 has got the chatter started on twitter already!!  Grin

RT and Comment. Spread the word.

https://twitter.com/mineumproject/status/735482761352499200

Hello !

Hello !

UPD

If you will raise no more than 100 btc for this ico then what will hapenned then? What are the plans?

Hello !

Hello !

Is this fixed? How profit will be changing from month to month?

Hello !

Thanks for your reply so fast, you could tell me that day will be the end of the ICO ?

May 28th 12:00 - EST  Grin

Wigitgetit just stole the pole!
And he's exact Smiley
legendary

Hello !

Thanks for your reply so fast, you could tell me that day will be the end of the ICO ?

May 28th 12:00 - EST  Grin
Activity: 324
Merit: 251

Hello !

Hello !
Activity: 324
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
Since the project is still in an Alpha Phase, we don't have any ideas about costs or exact settings that will be customisable.
However, we know that Algorithm and Pools will be controlled by the user.

Interesting, so how will will you be able to scale? Is it in a Nicehash way?

Actually, MINEUM is not really comparable to any other services already available.
You will be able to manage your mining gear in the best way possible in a GUI easy to understand, reliable and not under maintenance every 30-45 minutes.

Plus, no other platform/website allow you to do all the mining process into the same place. You always need to mix more than one platform to make everything works.
It'll change with MINEUM Wink

good answer sir Smiley impatient to wait MNM mining platform launched

Yes i still Cant wait for Lunch!!!
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
Since the project is still in an Alpha Phase, we don't have any ideas about costs or exact settings that will be customisable.

Actually, MINEUM is not really comparable to any other services already available.
You will be able to manage your mining gear in the best way possible in a GUI easy to understand, reliable and not under maintenance every 30-45 minutes.

Plus, no other platform/website allow you to do all the mining process into the same place. You always need to mix more than one platform to make everything works.

good answer sir Smiley impatient to wait MNM mining platform launched
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

It's amazing when people don't know about geography then they spout accusations..I do typos all the time and I was born and raised in the U.K lol. I lived in Canada for 9 years, My Husband is Canadian Chinese, he went to Quebec to learn french as well, Montreal Smiley. We lived in Toronto for 6 months then moved to BC. Smiley. My French is a lot worse than your English hehe.

There were no accusations in my post, just a question. You are familiar with the nature of most ICO's in the crypto sphere, I presume. A little healthy scepticism is always in order.

Fair point but it's always god to be nice..  They have done an awesome job here so far and believe me, it isn't easy running an altcoin.. Smiley No offence meant, we are all a community here trying to propagate crypto to the masses..  Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: