Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MNM][LAUNCHED] MINEUM |x13| PoW STARTED - page 85. (Read 153273 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
whe have a good dev guy and we got the 65 btc so come on lets make it works

gr

Thanks a lot for the support EDOMAJKA11 !
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
whe have a good dev guy and we got the 65 btc so come on lets make it works

gr
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
signed up for twitter and facebook so I'm on the list ? or they have a special table where you need to enter a twitter name and facebook ?

If you have followed us before May 22th, send me a Private Message with links to your Social Media Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
signed up for twitter and facebook so I'm on the list ? or they have a special table where you need to enter a twitter name and facebook ?
ok thnx guys

i will buy some,,lets check it out.

Glad to have you on-board.

I would like to encourage everyone to join our slack channel. We have some great conversations about mining, trading, all different altcoin discussions, and Mineum of course.  Grin We currently have 80 members and growing by the hour.

https://mineumslack.herokuapp.com/

thx i will sing up on it

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Thank You ocminer. Always a great pool and a great contributor to cryptocurrency projects.  Grin
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
It is better now to get a report about ICO funds collected so far and the remaining time for the ICO. A countdown timer and a twitter alert helps.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160528T12&p0=179&msg=MINEUM+ICO+END&font=hand&csz=1

You can find twitter and other important link on the OP
legendary
It is better now to get a report about ICO funds collected so far and the remaining time for the ICO. A countdown timer and a twitter alert helps.

I did most of it. I will leave antho1 a note in slack for when he comes online.  Grin

Please click to retweet and comment. Share with your friends and family.  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Nice to see you my friend, supporting this project Wink
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Activity: 265
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
antho, any update on the wallet? and with regards to the POW mining for the coin, when will it start and any pools?

I think he maybe sleeping or working, but I should be able to answer this. below is his statement on wallets yesterday in Slack. We have a commitment from SuchPool for launch, and he is verifying with Ocminer about Suprnova.  Grin

Here is his share on the PoW Mining.

Ocminer already said he make the pool in some of the first page.
And you forgot MINEUM pool  Wink
Already tested and working perfectly
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.
antho, any update on the wallet? and with regards to the POW mining for the coin, when will it start and any pools?

I think he maybe sleeping or working, but I should be able to answer this. below is his statement on wallets yesterday in Slack. We have a commitment from SuchPool for launch, and he is verifying with Ocminer about Suprnova.  Grin

Good to know. Thanks.
legendary
ok thnx guys

Glad to have you on-board.

I would like to encourage everyone to join our slack channel. We have some great conversations about mining, trading, all different altcoin discussions, and Mineum of course.  Grin We currently have 80 members and growing by the hour.

https://mineumslack.herokuapp.com/

legendary

I think he maybe sleeping or working, but I should be able to answer this. below is his statement on wallets yesterday in Slack. We have a commitment from SuchPool for launch, and he is verifying with Ocminer about Suprnova.  Grin

ok thnx guys

Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.
Activity: 420
is there any min amount to join the ICO? like if i want to join for only 0,01 is that allowed??

yes, you can enter 0.01 (today 650MNM) if the total deposit +- 0,16btc will have around 10,000 MNM and receives dividends after launch
thanks, looks like ive missed that 10k MNM part for the dividen

Seems this may answer the need for btc to buy 10k MNM.
legendary

hey guys i have a question do i need to buy 10 k of MNM ico.

how do i now how much BTC i need to pay.

(To receive dividends, a holder needs to hold at least 10 000 MNM or 0.1% of the total supply.)

gr

Register Here https://mymineum.org/register.php

Once that is done navigate to the Initial Coin Ofeering (ICO) Menu on the left then General Information Under that. You will see the data like below. Remember as people start to join and pick shares yours will decrease as there is only 4 million available for the ICO period.  Grin

hey guys i have a question do i need to buy 10 k of MNM ico.

how do i now how much BTC i need to pay.

(To receive dividends, a holder needs to hold at least 10 000 MNM or 0.1% of the total supply.)

gr
Pages:
Jump to: