Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MNM][LAUNCHED] MINEUM |x13| PoW STARTED - page 94. (Read 153273 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
ok i wait
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
I make another Deposit
But it does not appear in the balance

You used same address of first time? or create a new exchange?

same address of first time

It's write you have to create a new exchange everytime, the dev is in the slack, i redirect him here for see how he can help you
I make another Deposit

same address of first time
I make another Deposit

I make another Deposit
Is there any lower limit for ico investment?

Not really a limit, but if you want be a shareholder, at least you nedd 10000 mineum ( ICO limit is 50 btc, so around 0.125 for the 10000, of course more if we go past the 50 btc)
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Join our forum now at : forum.mineum.org

This looks really nice, I sure will join and be a member. My Son is coming over Monday for ten days so I might be not much online for those days but I will sign up and later join in more  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
This looks definitely worth to invest into. I wonder how many MNM would I get per BTC? Is there an estimate? Anyways, I will look forward to get some ICO coins before it is over. Also, I will look into becoming a shareholder once I get the minimum amount of coins required.  Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Join our forum now at : forum.mineum.org

Activity: 912
Merit: 505
Don't bother newbies you will be eliminated when the ICO is over Grin
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.
So I think the signature campaign is still open coz its not yet 28th, can someone still join

Yes. Signature campaign is still open. Check page 1 of OP for details.

Signature Bounty – 10 000 MNM
A bounty will be offered to people who set their signature representing MINEUM. Once set on your account, you will need to post at least 10 messages (please, no spam) during the ICO period to be eligible for the bounty. The number of stakes accumulated will determine the amount received per stake.
To participate, contact us in private with a screenshot showing the number of post you have at the moment. Thanks a lot !
Activity: 1092
So I think the signature campaign is still open coz its not yet 28th, can someone still join
Activity: 260
Hi,

Must say I am very excited about this project and glad to participate in ICO.
Please help me with one little problem, I can't see in my profile second transfer I made to Mineum (it's approved for a long time already).
This is the Tx's: https://blockchain.info/address/3LykK5VJgFSHGpoAYJsPjS2sZM71dffUkj

Thanks,
Yossi

yes you need to contact antho281 or mephoria (https://twitter.com/VCM_NOW)

currently dev antho281 was unable to contact for few hours(he say that on slack 1 hours ago) And  you can directly contact him on slack Wink

hope your problem fix soon bro.

Contact me by MP sir 😊
Leave your MyMineum username and don't worry about it, not a big deal and everything will be verified and confirm in under 20 minutes Smiley

Thank you guys for your help  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Hi,

Please help me with one little problem, I can't see in my profile second transfer I made to Mineum (it's approved for a long time already).
This is the Tx's: https://blockchain.info/address/3LykK5VJgFSHGpoAYJsPjS2sZM71dffUkj

Thanks,
Yossi

yes you need to contact antho281 or mephoria (https://twitter.com/VCM_NOW)

currently dev antho281 was unable to contact for few hours(he say that on slack 1 hours ago) And  you can directly contact him on slack Wink

hope your problem fix soon bro.

Contact me by MP sir 😊
Leave your MyMineum username and don't worry about it, not a big deal and everything will be verified and confirm in under 20 minutes Smiley

Hello Antho I also sent you a pm wiht my MINEUM and FB details, hope you add me to the list soon..   Smiley Smiley
Activity: 373
Cкoлькo coбpaли нa ICO пoчeмy я нe мoгy пocмoтpeть?
To be able see ICO statistics , you must create an account in MyMINEUM (maybe)  Smiley

Activity: 429
Merit: 100
Can I still join the singnature campaign?
I see on first page, Rules:
- Once set on your account, you will need to post at least 10 messages (please, no spam) during the ICO period to be eligible for the bounty
- "To participate, contact us ( antho281 ) in private with a screenshot showing the number of post you have at the moment."

Good Luck!
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Is there any lower limit for ico investment?
Activity: 644
this coin looks cool the wallet design and the dev which also have a signature campaign quite impressive I'll look forward for this and the road map and all plan was also unique will be a good investment good luck dev team I will followed your own forum and learn more from this coin.
Activity: 437
Merit: 258
Can I still join the singnature campaign?
Activity: 700
Hi,

Thanks,
Yossi

Fixed Smiley

Tell me if something is not showing Smiley

This coin looks elegant.

Thanks a lot sir! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: