Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MNM][LAUNCHED] MINEUM |x13| PoW STARTED - page 91. (Read 153273 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
It the goal of 50BTC will not be reached by the end of ICO, what will happen?

The escrow start to refund who partecipate.

If someone need more info, come join us on the MINEUM SLACK

Just ask the invite here: https://mineumslack.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
It the goal of 50BTC will not be reached by the end of ICO, what will happen?
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Can someone elaborate on to what extent this mining farm can be controlled by users, i.e. choosing algorithm/mining pool, etc, and what the costs are to do that? I've read there will be an in browser GUI, but it's unclear what the costs are and how customisable things are. Thanks.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
However, it'll be possible to anyone to invest in MINEUM after the end of our ICO. This is an important aspects that we shouldn't forget Smiley

What do you mean it'll be possible to invest in Mineum after the ICO?

People will be able to buy share directly from exchange + by ordering Cloud Mining Hashrate and Cloud Hosting services Smiley

What exact time does the ICO end, I know May 28, but what time?

12:00 - EST 😊

However, it'll be possible to anyone to invest in MINEUM after the end of our ICO. This is an important aspects that we shouldn't forget Smiley

People will be able to buy share directly from exchange + by ordering Cloud Mining Hashrate and Cloud Hosting services Smiley

There's also 750000 coins that can be mined POW. And i suppose the other 5.1 million held by dev? Is this going to be pre-mined?

9.25 millions will be premined, 0,75 will be Mineable.
From that 9.25 millions, 5.1 will be locked in a wallet, 4 millions will be distributed at the end of ICO and 0,15 will be reserve for bounties (Facebook, Twitter, Signature, Graphics, Code and more)
The 5.1 millions held by devs will be placed in a public address and they won't move from there, for any reason.

It's good to know that the 5.1 million pre-mined coins will be locked & visible to public address. We hopr this will not be dumped it the coin ever gets listed in an exchange. Lots of other projects with pre-mine has done that,, you know.
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
Just to inform: the full member signature have an error, an extra [url= in btctalk link
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

This is a really good and organised business. I am so happy to be a part of Mineum and am hoping to be able to stay over 10k MINEUM as I really want to be a shareholder. I will top up today my ICO account so I can keep making sure I stay there.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
Just follow with twitter and facebook like!
best regards
Activity: 700

12:00 - EST 😊

There's also 750000 coins that can be mined POW. And i suppose the other 5.1 million held by dev? Is this going to be pre-mined?

9.25 millions will be premined, 0,75 will be Mineable.
From that 9.25 millions, 5.1 will be locked in a wallet, 4 millions will be distributed at the end of ICO and 0,15 will be reserve for bounties (Facebook, Twitter, Signature, Graphics, Code and more)
The 5.1 millions held by devs will be placed in a public address and they won't move from there, for any reason.
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.

Activity: 258

Activity: 258

Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.
All the hype went to Lisk and Waves, while this is a great project with a good solid base of developpers.
I think if you have delayed your ICO to after Lisk and WAves were finished you would have received a much greater support and much more funding than what it is now.

You are not wrong at all arcanaaerobics.
We decided to launch on May a while ago, way before MINEUM was announced. We had start the work and wanted to see if it could be somethings well received by the crypto world. Which is going fine so far.
We know that LISK and WAVES ICO may hurt our result, but if it's not them, it could be another one.

MINEUM may profits from LISK launch who's suppose to be launch tomorrow. However, it'll be possible to anyone to invest in MINEUM after the end of our ICO. This is an important aspects that we shouldn't forget Smiley

35.8 now!! 14.2 BTC left captain!! from here we have at least 5 days to go!! #ProudToBePartofHistory  Cool Roll Eyes

LISK investors will dump after launch and then invest in MINEUM. 50 BTC will be easily reached in that case.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
All the hype went to Lisk and Waves, while this is a great project with a good solid base of developpers.
I think if you have delayed your ICO to after Lisk and WAves were finished you would have received a much greater support and much more funding than what it is now.

We decided to launch on May a while ago, way before MINEUM was announced. We had start the work and wanted to see if it could be somethings well received by the crypto world. Which is going fine so far.
We know that LISK and WAVES ICO may hurt our result, but if it's not them, it could be another one.

MINEUM may profits from LISK launch who's suppose to be launch tomorrow. However, it'll be possible to anyone to invest in MINEUM after the end of our ICO. This is an important aspects that we shouldn't forget Smiley

35.8 now!! 14.2 BTC left captain!! from here we have at least 5 days to go!! #ProudToBePartofHistory  Cool Roll Eyes

Activity: 364
And we're back! 😊
Thanks for your patience !

Antho, What were the updates? Give us some good news. Smiley

The update is mainly in the backend and on some features that are in development.

This project is looking promising and i will follow this one for further news, i hope will join soon signature campaign as my current one will get expired.

Thanks a lot for your support Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
This project is looking promising and i will follow this one for further news, i hope will join soon signature campaign as my current one will get expired.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
For the twitter you have to pm your  twitter  profile link to: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/antho281-400379
The ico is here: https://mymineum.org/ico.php

Remember, make a new exchange everytime, dont use always the same address

I sent a pm with my twitter handle, but still don't have a Mineum address to send to, that will come later after the ico I think.

Yes, Wallets will be released after ICO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO
For the twitter you have to pm your  twitter  profile link to: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/antho281-400379
The ico is here: https://mymineum.org/ico.php

Remember, make a new exchange everytime, dont use always the same address

I sent a pm with my twitter handle, but still don't have a Mineum address to send to, that will come later after the ico I think.
Pages:
Jump to: