Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MNM][LAUNCHED] MINEUM |x13| PoW STARTED - page 92. (Read 153273 times)

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Patience mate . I've just discover this and it looks promising :-?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
And we're back! 😊
Thanks for your patience !

Antho, What were the updates? Give us some good news. Smiley
Activity: 700
And we're back! 😊
Thanks for your patience !
A major update will be done in about 20-30 minutes.
During that period, MINEUM's website and platform may be unaccessible.

Nothing will be lost and the backend will still operate.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Some great features need that upgrade Smiley
Activity: 574
U will have to wait till the last day and then try to buy enough mnm to be a shareholder. Usually investors wait to the last minute to buy alot of coins.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
Hurry and get in on this time is running out! This is one ICO you do not want to miss.

Great! Thanks for the reminder. I have some BTC ready to invest into this exciting ICO, but I have a question regarding on how many MNM will be received per BTC? Isn't there an estimate on how many coins will I get per BTC invested? Just asking to know how much in BTC would be the minimum amount of MNM required to become a shareholder. This is really exciting. Can't wait to get in before its too late.  Grin

10000 mnm = shareholder = 0.125 btc when I remember!
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Hurry and get in on this time is running out! This is one ICO you do not want to miss.

Great! Thanks for the reminder. I have some BTC ready to invest into this exciting ICO, but I have a question regarding on how many MNM will be received per BTC? Isn't there an estimate on how many coins will I get per BTC invested? Just asking to know how much in BTC would be the minimum amount of MNM required to become a shareholder. This is really exciting. Can't wait to get in before its too late.  Grin
Im sure u guys are going to reach the 50 btc close to the end of the ico. What would happen if u reach 45 or 48? will the project still go on?

We will reach the 50 BTC. That's our main goal for the moment.
In case we got near but still not enough, we will check what we can do. We wont take the decision, Investors will Wink
Activity: 574
Im sure u guys are going to reach the 50 btc close to the end of the ico. What would happen if u reach 45 or 48? will the project still go on?
Next development :
- Adding a Shareholder Tabs to the Qt wallet
- Fixing some Cloud Mining and Cloud Hosting minors bugs on the system
- Setting Payout history on MyMINEUM Mining Pool
- Finalize new mining pool platform accessible without registration
- If we still have some time before launch, we will start the work on Android and iOS Wallet !
How is the MNM received calculated?

Like for Waves, the waves balance keeps decreasing as more people buy in. Is it the same with MNM? Or does a person get MNM based on the current price set, hence its more like fixed price sale.

@hellsingfan : Our system is similar the WAVES's system actually.
The balance decrease when new investment happen.

@2bacco : You need to contact me in private with the required info (links + MyMINEUM username) Smiley
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
How is the MNM received calculated?

Like for Waves, the waves balance keeps decreasing as more people buy in. Is it the same with MNM? Or does a person get MNM based on the current price set, hence its more like fixed price sale.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
For the twitter you have to pm your  twitter  profile link to: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/antho281-400379
The ico is here: https://mymineum.org/ico.php

Remember, make a new exchange everytime, dont use always the same address
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO
How do i parcipate to social campain? Like this?: My username is "user26"

First post:

Social Bounty – 40 000 MNM
•Facebook (20 000 MNM) : https://facebook.com/mineumproject
A special bounty will be reserved for people who are following us on Facebook. The bounty will vary on the number of stakes, which will vary in relation to the number of followers and their stake. Every week we will give 1 stake to our followers.  
Per example: If you followed us for 2 weeks during the ICO period, you’ll get 2 stakes. If we have a total of 100 stakes at the end of the ICO period, you will receive 2/100 of all stakes which means: 400 MNM

•Twitter (20 000 MNM) : https://twitter.com/mineumproject
A special bounty will be reserved for people who are following us on Twitter. The bounty will vary on the number of stakes, which will vary in relation to the number of followers and their stake. Every week will give 1 stake to our followers.  
For example: If you followed us for 2 weeks during the ICO period, you’ll get 2 stakes. If we have a total of 100 stakes at the end of the ICO period, you will receive 2/100 of all stakes which means: 400 MNM

To be more precise; in where can i post my twitter and facebook usernames as proof? Or should i post my ico username in twitter and facebook?

Like on Fb and/or Follow on twitter, then send link to your fb profile and/or twitter profile to the  OP
And the ico name if you are registered

I am following on twitter, I was wondering about how to get the rewards.

I follow the Mineum twitter  https://twitter.com/mineumproject

I was thinking I could just post in this Mineum thread, indicating I am following that twitter account, and whoever owns that twitter account, can look in their notifications at twitter to find out when anyone followed their twitter account.

Checking the notifications at twitter is the only way I know of, to keep track of the dates when people followed. There might be other ways of verifying date when someone followed.

But I/we cannot be paid until we have a Mineum Address to send coins to.

I tried looking at the ico pdf file, where is the ico? is the ico at an exchange?
Less than 16 BTC to reach our minimum goal ! Smiley

Development is going really smoothly!
After a period of 6h, no bugs has been reported from our Mining Pool test.
More than 200 blocks mined so far!!
We want to surprise you with the Cloud Mining and Cloud Hosting Platform.

Maybe you'd like to own more than a single share Wink

MINEUM, own your share of mining history now !
Join our forum at : forum.mineum.org
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

MINEUM!! They give you facts, not just words.

With such a good news the project will certainly reach their goals.
Activity: 491

That is great news Grin

Looks really good, keep up the great work!
Activity: 912
Merit: 505

That is great news Grin
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
Pages:
Jump to: