Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MNZ][B2B] Monaize - Banking Meets Blockchain - page 14. (Read 15822 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 152
It's a project I expected to be announced long, Monize. I just keep a bit of KMD for Monaize.
Will we have the advantage of joining Monaize dİCO with Kmd?  Grin

Yes, KMD holders get exclusive access the first 6 hours and a 20% bonus

Good news but six hours shortly. I hope we do not encounter a system error. Thanks for information.
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
It's a project I expected to be announced long, Monize. I just keep a bit of KMD for Monaize.

Yes, KMD holders get exclusive access the first 6 hours and a 20% bonus
Activity: 980
Merit: 152
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Monaize Provides Business Current Accounts!
is there masternode option for this coin?

There will not be any master nodes for this coin.
At this point we are an assetchain on top of the Komodo Blockchain - Komodo generates 5% interest per year but MNZ tokens will simply pay rewards until we expand uses of the token - which is currently in the works
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Cant wait to be apart of this Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
is there masternode option for this coin?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Wow. I'm waiting for this MNZ thread to join this project . Now I'm sure to take part in this project with my KMD .
I will collect more cheap KMD coins before MNZ project launching and I never miss this chance.
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
I like this project! 100 per cent success Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
What is for the ICO important?

Only a working Komodo wallet?

Do you invest in this project? Maybe same success as Mona.co or Tenx ?

I am not sure about Monaize. Please give your recommend.

A standalone app will be released to invest in the ico.

If you use KMD in the first 6 hours you get a +20% bonus so 15,000 MNZ + 3000 MNZ bonus on top.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
What is for the ICO important?

Only a working Komodo wallet?

Do you invest in this project? Maybe same success as Mona.co or Tenx ?

I am not sure about Monaize. Please give your recommend.

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
The ICO was moved to Nov 10th which is good for me as I have still time to accumulate more KMD. Just waiting for the bounty campaign so I will stay tune on this thread often.
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
Can't wait for the bounty thread to be published. Good luck on the project!
All translations are going to be taken in our bounty thread!
Thanks for all your applications and interest.
If you would like to participate in our bounty campaign, it will be going live within the next couple days.
Of course, I will update here as well as within the OP.
Activity: 161
i Would Like To Have A Filipino Translation Smiley reserved for this Smiley
Heard about this about 2 months ago on some other website or youtube, glad to see they are finally doing the ico.  I definitely signing up for this one.  I like how they basically allow new businesses to start turnkey banking very simple and fast.  Keeping my eye on it and welcome to BitcoinTalk.org

"they basically allow new businesses to start turnkey banking very simple and fast." <---- wasn't the whole idea of Bitcoin to eliminate "banks" altogether?

Sure, but as we have known with the recent developments of Bitcoin and how the world has really received it, one of the bigger aspects that we are focusing on is that if you want to change a system - you have to do it from within.

This is where we are making the headway, and we are doing so aggressively by opening turnkey services for small businesses to get all of their finance needs met
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Heard about this about 2 months ago on some other website or youtube, glad to see they are finally doing the ico.  I definitely signing up for this one.  I like how they basically allow new businesses to start turnkey banking very simple and fast.  Keeping my eye on it and welcome to BitcoinTalk.org

"they basically allow new businesses to start turnkey banking very simple and fast." <---- wasn't the whole idea of Bitcoin to eliminate "banks" altogether?
Activity: 112
Activity: 198
Merit: 100

I will participate. The project seems interesting to me. The whole point is the development of small business on block chain technology.
We will be releasing the bounty thread soon! Thanks everyone for your interest

Oh what a great opportunity to join. I will be expecting this soon. Plus my komodo tokens are ready for contribution. dICO should be the driving force in all future crowdfunding event.

We completely agree!
This whole thing wouldn't have been possible without the KomodoPlatform and the SuperNET team!
Stick around for the bounty thread, as we should have everything ready to-go within the next few days!!
Pages:
Jump to: