Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MNZ][B2B] Monaize - Banking Meets Blockchain - page 11. (Read 15820 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Project looks interesting and good to go. Count me in...
Activity: 130
Let me share my skepticism about the Monaize project…
For what purposes will the MNZ token be used? At the moment, only for the implementation of the loyalty program? I.e. the actual working application of the token on the platform is not present and, probably, will not be. Representatives of the team ask in telegram-chat what application users would like to see for the token. And this is only a week before ICO Shocked, before they sell us these tokens! If the token does not have an application, it does not cost anything! This is a trinket for the sake of taking money through the ICO.
But what about the loyalty program, you ask? Passive income - it's cool!
Loyalty program ...
Let's count a little. Information for calculations is on page 25 of the WP.
Let's consider the 5th year.
If KMD will cost $ 1 and «NUMBER OF MONTHLY SIGN UPS» = 500000 (as noted in the WP), then by the formula we will all get (5*500000)/1 = 2500000 KMD. I.e 2500000(KMD)*1($) = 2500000 $ for everyone.
If KMD will cost $ 100 and «NUMBER OF MONTHLY SIGN UPS» = 500000 (as noted in the WP), then by the formula we will all get (5*500000)/100 = 25000 KMD. I.e 25000(KMD)*100($) = 2500000 $ for everyone. That is the same as in the first case.
The number in dollars is equal to the number of signers, multiplied by the bonus (x2/3/x4/x5 depending on the year).
That is, from 2018 to 2021 (according to WP), users will receive 40,944,000 $. But with at a rate of 7000 for BTC developers will receive on ICO with a max cup 70,000,000 $.
Catch the thought?
You give them 70 million, and after 4 years you get a total of 41 mln.
I.e. even after 4 years you will not return your investment.
Where is the mistake? Show me please! I really hope that somewhere I was wrong.
Will there be a loyalty program after 2021? In the WP, nothing is said about this…
They say, well, we are building a bank of the future! It's the most important!
Yeah, yeah, ok… But what will be for the person who will now give his money for implementation? What profit? The Monaize will have a bank and business, and what will get ICO-participants?
In my opinion, it would be fair for passive earnings to allocate a portion of the annual cost of customer service, and not just for SIGN UPS. That there was an analogue of owning shares, not candy wrappers, i.e. to get a part of the company's profits. Or do you think those who give you money are fools, and that they do not deserve fair compensation, as in large real companies.
As a KMD-holder, I do not want to throw them into the wind.
Argumented criticism is welcome. What did I miss? Huh
Activity: 277
Merit: 142
Here is a Monaize video review (in Russian):

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Monaize Provides Business Current Accounts!
A little more information about the team. Need photos and links to the social network.

Its all located inside the announcement post - if you need our personal links please go to our linkedin - which is in the ANN - https://www.linkedin.com/company/10956817/
Activity: 64
A little more information about the team. Need photos and links to the social network.
Activity: 225
ICOBAZAAR: ALL ICOs IN ONE PLACE
Hey Monaize community,

From now, you have a chance to review this ICO and earn crypto!

We value your opinion and are ready to reward you for it!

We’re now offering all users a chance to review upcoming ICOs on our platform for a chance to earn some crypto. This approach will be helpful for the project team, as they can hear some feedback from the audience  Wink

What you need to know:
—The top 5 reviewers will receive rewards in ETH
—1st place review is selected by ICObazaar (reward=0.1ETH)
—2nd-5th place rewards are given to the reviews with the highest # of upvotes from other users (reward=0.4 ETH, split among the 4 winners proportionally according to # of upvotes)
—Reviewing for upcoming ICOs is open up until the day the ICO launches.

Here’s how it works:
1. Register on icobazaar.com
2. Review an upcoming ICO on our platform — reviews are located on every ICO page under upcoming ICOs, here is Monaize page
3. Hopefully be one of the top 5 reviewers

See you there !            

I do not think that this banking project is very important, but as far as I know it will be the first ICO on Komodo. They would burn unsalable tokens. Lately, when the tokens are burnt, the coins get pump. If it succeeds, I think it will be positively effect of Komodo. But I do not know if anyone use Komodo wallet till today, it is a terrible wallet.

While it is definitely true that this is the first ICO done on the Komodo blockchain, you may want to read the whitepaper, as we truly believe that with an actual product, our partnerships with huge names in the fintech world and the backing of the community we will succeed.

For a recent youtube review check us out on The Crypto Lark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOQ2qXGgXnQ&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
This project looks promising and interesting.  Using blockchain to carry out banking activities will be the latest innovation that create a decentralized banking activities. 
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Do you have an estimate when your services will be expanded to the UK?
We intend to be there at the end of the year.

And great news! Wallets are ready!!! Have a teaser!

https://twitter.com/monaizeuk/status/924685439839211522

Good news. I hope it gets better than the Komodo wallet.

Yeah, great news guys, look forward to seeing it!
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
I do not think that this banking project is very important, but as far as I know it will be the first ICO on Komodo. They would burn unsalable tokens. Lately, when the tokens are burnt, the coins get pump. If it succeeds, I think it will be positively effect of Komodo. But I do not know if anyone use Komodo wallet till today, it is a terrible wallet.
Activity: 324
Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net
  Monaize ICO listed on ICOnow.

http://iconow.net/ico-673/

Activity: 980
Merit: 152

Good news. I hope it gets better than the Komodo wallet.

Our intention is to get our services live in Q4 of 2017 for both France and the UK. We have a few businesses in our closed beta, but it will be available to the public this quarter!

Can somebody enlighten me with this "Komodo Platform"?
What is it? another chain? How does monaize intend to use it?

The KomodoPlatform is an ecosystem in which they use Komodo (ticker KMD) as a base. This is one of the most secure blockchain's on the scene right now due to their innovative dPoW algorithms. Go check out KomodoPlatform.com to get a better understanding of what they do.
As to how we will utilize this platform, we will enjoy a suite of one of the best development teams in cryptocurrency as well as working on the bleeding edge of blockchain technology with the KMD team and community!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
Can somebody enlighten me with this "Komodo Platform"?
What is it? another chain? How does monaize intend to use it?

Activity: 67
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
It is so great to see the Monaize - Banking meets blockchain . It is an outstanding combination between traditional banking and cryptocurrency in this modern world. It helps the users of traditional bank and users of cryptocurrency to get closer through the Monaize system. That is a very interesting and practical idea to meet all the different requirements of our present life. I will support new banking Blockchain on Monaize System and I hope Monaize system will become more popular with many kinds of customers in the future.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Monaize ANN in Spanish
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2317065.new#new                   

Whitepaper in Spanish
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5XfbXjCzUuQNnNCMmY1TjF2MFU/view?usp=sharing         

Telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/GOJDr0KBibc6QV_FwBDXEQ     
Hello dev, i wonder something. İs the deal completed with MasterCard or is it between future plans?
Edit: I received the answer on the telegram, the MasterCard agreement was made and the card works already.  Cool
They mentioned on twitter that there will be some kind of live stream on Friday. The contracts are in place from what I understand =)

if I see the price of his coins 15000MNZ equal to 1BTC it is very big .. I can not imagine if only I get that much reward from bounty results maybe tomorrow I will join his bounty because now I still at work this is very make me the spirit may be I will invest some of my savings in this project while monitoring the project well
A what? Please do not join this campaign, not much reward for your hard work here.

Hey man, you may not have read this thing correctly. This is kind of a big deal. They are literally a banking platform with a working app and such. Not many ICOs roll around with similar situations. Just something to consider, most ICO's say that they have a great idea that they are going to implement and need hundreds of thousands to get the project going. This one already has a project and is already in a closed beta.
Cant wait to see what will happen here

I agree with your idea. This project is talking about things that exist, not possibilities. Monaize is great project. my only concern is that the komodo wallet is having trouble. a wallet will be published soon and we will join Dico with this wallet.

We have been working round the clock to get it up to scratch!

Big things are coming! Its rough having to say, just wait for it, but the big thing is that we have tons of stuff in the works! You'll see.
Pages:
Jump to: