Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MNZ][B2B] Monaize - Banking Meets Blockchain - page 12. (Read 15822 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 152
Hello dev, i wonder something. İs the deal completed with MasterCard or is it between future plans?
Edit: I received the answer on the telegram, the MasterCard agreement was made and the card works already.  Cool
They mentioned on twitter that there will be some kind of live stream on Friday. The contracts are in place from what I understand =)

if I see the price of his coins 15000MNZ equal to 1BTC it is very big .. I can not imagine if only I get that much reward from bounty results maybe tomorrow I will join his bounty because now I still at work this is very make me the spirit may be I will invest some of my savings in this project while monitoring the project well
A what? Please do not join this campaign, not much reward for your hard work here.

Hey man, you may not have read this thing correctly. This is kind of a big deal. They are literally a banking platform with a working app and such. Not many ICOs roll around with similar situations. Just something to consider, most ICO's say that they have a great idea that they are going to implement and need hundreds of thousands to get the project going. This one already has a project and is already in a closed beta.
Cant wait to see what will happen here

I agree with your idea. This project is talking about things that exist, not possibilities. Monaize is great project. my only concern is that the komodo wallet is having trouble. a wallet will be published soon and we will join Dico with this wallet.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Hello dev, i wonder something. İs the deal completed with MasterCard or is it between future plans?
Edit: I received the answer on the telegram, the MasterCard agreement was made and the card works already.  Cool
They mentioned on twitter that there will be some kind of live stream on Friday. The contracts are in place from what I understand =)

if I see the price of his coins 15000MNZ equal to 1BTC it is very big .. I can not imagine if only I get that much reward from bounty results maybe tomorrow I will join his bounty because now I still at work this is very make me the spirit may be I will invest some of my savings in this project while monitoring the project well
A what? Please do not join this campaign, not much reward for your hard work here.

Hey man, you may not have read this thing correctly. This is kind of a big deal. They are literally a banking platform with a working app and such. Not many ICOs roll around with similar situations. Just something to consider, most ICO's say that they have a great idea that they are going to implement and need hundreds of thousands to get the project going. This one already has a project and is already in a closed beta.
Cant wait to see what will happen here
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I have downloaded Agama wallet and swing wallet, but both of them always getting error when I try to running those app. Any suggestion which wallet I have to use to participate in this project. My friend suggest me to use paper wallet, but I am looking if there is mobile wallet but I didn't find on PlayStore.
Did you download 2.0.32a-beta? I can assure you that in Win10x64 it works without any glitches, just do not rush, it takes time (5-6hrs for me) to sync all the blockchains you have chosen.

You would not need a wallet to participate in the first decentralized ICO, Komodo team will issue a specialized app where you would just need to install it and use as a regular electrum wallet.

There will be no mobile wallet yet although, as I remember it correctly, there is something in the works.
And no, paper wallet would get you nothing but a ... cold storage. You can do a lot of things with it, including trowing into strangers on the street, but that would not get you participating into any ICO. Just hold on for now and wait for some news from the Komodo guys in a week or two.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
I have downloaded Agama wallet and swing wallet, but both of them always getting error when I try to running those app. Any suggestion which wallet I have to use to participate in this project. My friend suggest me to use paper wallet, but I am looking if there is mobile wallet but I didn't find on PlayStore.
Activity: 53
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Activity: 1
Hey folks, as somebody looking for a crypto friendly banking solution, the banking element certainly seems very promising.
Does it only offer mPOS as a payment option, or will it include 24/7 faster payments too?
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Do you really work with companies that are listed on your white sheet?
Is there a guide on how we join the dICO in the komodo system? I looked at monaize.com but I could not find any contacts.
Activity: 11

Combined with the difficulty, but this idea is very good, if really can be achieved, is an innovation. There are similar products in the market
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
Do not you have a company bounty?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
chaotic, your bounty portal Facebook and Twitter system is not running. do not disappoint your campaign supporters

We are aware of this issue and are addressing it with the bounty manager. I will be monitoring this issue closely

bounty portal system:
Facebook: system is not running
Twitter Running: system running
Value of Stakes: system Not running

sorry dev: using bounty portal system is always problematic and I will inform every day for you
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
This is a nice and new project using blockchain to handle bank business, which has much competition in this industry. What are the advantages you will beat them?
Activity: 95
Monaize Provides Business Current Accounts!
To date, I have not found much information about the project. I hope to see new reviews soon and not only in English, but also in Russian

We would love to see this aswell!
Check us out at crypto compare:
www.cryptocompare.com/coins/mnz/overview

Additionally I have actually found this Russian review: https://youtu.be/5kmzqzyl2Ns
We also have a russian Telegram: https://t.me/monaize_rus
Activity: 95
Monaize Provides Business Current Accounts!
chaotic, your bounty portal Facebook and Twitter system is not running. do not disappoint your campaign supporters

We are aware of this issue and are addressing it with the bounty manager. I will be monitoring this issue closely
Merit: 40
To date, I have not found much information about the project. I hope to see new reviews soon and not only in English, but also in Russian
Activity: 140
E-Banking platform that I think is awaited by many people, hopefully soon launching and can grow rapidly.
Pages:
Jump to: