Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MONA] Monacoin LAUNCHING 2014/01/01 0:00 GMT - page 10. (Read 283553 times)

copper member
Activity: 447
Merit: 2
www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script
please tell me, do you currently have the Aidrop program? or is it a scam? If so, when will the tokens be sent to the wallet?
No Max Supply .
Circulating Supply
61,778,000 MONA
 Now you can also apply your own logic. its seems from 0.0015 to 0.00023 BTC  Cheesy now you guess.it will help you out!
Activity: 518
Merit: 261

Most coins and old projects have no whitepapers, I agree that when the marketcap has reached $ 100 million, the Devs. will be more serious to make it better.

I still don't understand why people should buy it. Doesn't really matter, its doing pretty well anyway apparently.

true, monacoin is like dogecoin, nothing behind..
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892

Most coins and old projects have no whitepapers, I agree that when the marketcap has reached $ 100 million, the Devs. will be more serious to make it better.

I still don't understand why people should buy it. Doesn't really matter, its doing pretty well anyway apparently.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
MONA is a good coin and looks stable, when the price of most altcoins drop, MONA can go up, but I hope that MONA will soon be available on top exchanges such as binance or Okex so that it can increase transaction volume.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
This coin has a market cap of almost $100 million; its pretty freaking far from dead.

Still, there's very little information about it outside of this thread. The website is pretty basic: no whitepaper, no reason why people should own it.

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892
This coin has a market cap of almost $100 million; its pretty freaking far from dead.

Still, there's very little information about it outside of this thread. The website is pretty basic: no whitepaper, no reason why people should own it.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
I found your current page on Twitter, told Twitter support that monacoin aidrop and another page with 22 to subscribers - it's a scam
Activity: 61
please tell me, do you currently have the Aidrop program? or is it a scam? If so, when will the tokens be sent to the wallet?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
Be patient is a better thing when Monacoin prices dumped more than 14% today, but I'm optimistic that hold up to the end of the year is better so we can get big profits.
Activity: 65
I have faith in this project, I do not know why I've heard it is scam.

People above were talking about a scam monacoin airdrop, not that mona is a scam. Mona coin is actually one of the few coins that have actual usage and merchant adoption.

Don't mind them, It's just their strategy to make others dump their Monacoin so that they can buy more at a lower price.
Compare to other cryptos based on their total number of supply, circulating supply, markets and usages.
Monacoin price should be at $35+ by now. This coin has a great potential as a medium of exchange for online products and services.
Activity: 192
Merit: 13

People above were talking about a scam monacoin airdrop, not that mona is a scam. Mona coin is actually one of the few coins that have actual usage and merchant adoption.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
only mining pool post here... monacoin is dead 
copper member
Activity: 53
Merit: 6
[Noob Friendly]EasyGuides for EasyMine - How to start merge-mining MONA & UIS!

https://pimovietc.github.io/EasyMineGuides/Mona/
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
List of Monacoin pools with live stats : https://miningpoolstats.stream/monacoin
Activity: 293
Merit: 11
Eros Di Caeli
copper member
Activity: 53
Merit: 6
Make sure to get FREE UIS for merge mining MONA via the GPU mineable algorithm, Lyra2re2 at https://monacoin.easymine.online/
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
Inver-Crypto

Twitter is full of scammers, it's getting so bad that I feel like abandoning Twitter altogether.

Yes that's right, it's sad to see how twitter has become a means to cheat people or give false information, and that's why many people still do not trust cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Twitter is full of scammers, it's getting so bad that I feel like abandoning Twitter altogether.
Activity: 10
Activity: 17
Dear moderators and administrators, please tell me please, it's true: https://airdrop-monacoin.ga/user/index/1734
Pages:
Jump to: