Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MONA] Monacoin LAUNCHING 2014/01/01 0:00 GMT - page 9. (Read 283553 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Is this guy just posting FUD? Or is there any evidence this exchange was stolen? I would support helping a worthy exchange! Dunno if it is true though!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/japan-virtual-currency-techbureau-zaif-exchange-hack-bitcoin-monacoin/

This is the address of a hacker.
https://mona.insight.monaco-ex.org/insight/address/MBEYH8JuAHynTA7unLjon7p7im2U9JbitV

It was 6,236,810 mona that was stolen, 10% of the current supply.

Activity: 604
Merit: 252
Is this guy just posting FUD? Or is there any evidence this exchange was stolen? I would support helping a worthy exchange! Dunno if it is true though!
It's FUD! He has been left out of this great valuation of MonaCoin and is clearly trying to get coin from some unsuspecting person or weak hands! This kind of thing is recurring, just ignore it or denounce this post from it to any moderator! Regarding MONA, I was amazed at how much progress today! Is it a sign that the bulls are coming?
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Hi guys. Just want to inquire how is your token's affected with the latest cryptocurrency exchange hacked that happened in one of Japan's exchange? What can you say about the recent hack? Will your coin be affected by it or not? Thanks! This is just one random question from a stranger who read your coin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
I would like to tell a hacker who stole monacoin from Zaif Exchange.
Is not it difficult to cash monacoin?
If so, let's burn the stolen monacoin.
Please use the following burn address.

MBURNXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYW813X

If you do this your achievement will be forever recorded in the history of the crypto currency.
Activity: 3
With agreeing with all said.... Think I'll wait for .00003000
been in way too many past similar situations. I do consulting work for coin projects. They are all virtually the same. Treated like a hobby instead of a business. Disorganized team members and zero accountability for getting ANYTHING done. forget about timely. 98% of the projects are a complete joke. Counting on communities to hang in there.

Lol stop asking about airdrop
MonaCoin is mineable and has 100M marketcap.
Mona is kinda the dogecoin of japan no?. Started as a joke/for fun. They will make technical update (lightning etc ?) but when it come to "why buy this ?" I dont think it will get widespread use in the future.

Not saying it will not see new Ath, but really unpredictable.
Also take a look at Alis token for another japanese coin with a lot of ongoing work

MONA was forked from Litecoin, not Doge. It suffered lately like all alts but the investment rationale remains the same:

- most popular Japanese coin
- Japan is crypto friendly and gave legal tender status to Mona and others
- good tech with segwit and atomic swaps
- traded vs fiat in Japan
- now that Bitflyer operates in the US and Europe, there is a good chance that Mona will be added there when alts are listed (only Btc is traded on Bitflyer US at the moment)
- potential for being listed in South Korea and Binance at some point

It's a sleeper and definitely worth a punt at this valuation.

tell me please !! is there any news on mona? resolved the issue with the developers and the stock exchange Livecoin? when they open Mona's wallet on the exchange livecoin((((? Thank you
lae
Activity: 42
Updated Discord invite: https://discord.gg/h22z7NC
Activity: 47
Mona is kinda the dogecoin of japan no?. Started as a joke/for fun. They will make technical update (lightning etc ?) but when it come to "why buy this ?" I dont think it will get widespread use in the future.

Also take a look at Alis token for another japanese coin with a lot of ongoing work

MONA was forked from Litecoin, not Doge. It suffered lately like all alts but the investment rationale remains the same:

- now that Bitflyer operates in the US and Europe, there is a good chance that Mona will be added there when alts are listed (only Btc is traded on Bitflyer US at the moment)

tell me please !! is there any news on mona? resolved the issue with the developers and the stock exchange Livecoin? when they open Mona's wallet on the exchange livecoin((((? Thank you
Activity: 101
hi how are you all? how is this project doing? not refering to price but development etc...

not much updates.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

Hello,
Somedoby has mentioned here that you are planning to obtain a bank license… well, is that really true?

That's just a joke. Monacoin 's dev is only Mr. Watanabe. And he is an anonymous. Think about it, there is no way to get a banking license. lol
Activity: 3
Hello,
Somedoby has mentioned here that you are planning to obtain a bank license… well, is that really true?
Monacoin has released the v0.16.2 core.
This core implemented an alert system that distributes checkpoints for 51% attack countermeasures.
As a result monacoin abandoned trustless and became a centralized coin.
Abusing the secret key for alert can stop the breath of Monacoin 's block chain.
This system has various problems and it is very dangerous.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261

true, this coin is just a japanes meme now
hi how are you all? how is this project doing? not refering to price but development etc...

nothing since many months...
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

Twitter is full of scammers, it's getting so bad that I feel like abandoning Twitter altogether.

Yes that's right, it's sad to see how twitter has become a means to cheat people or give false information, and that's why many people still do not trust cryptocurrencies.

Yea yea now u are forced to use twitter in its present form. If u bought more VIRAL two years back u would have a better chance of enjoying a decentralized tipping service utilizing twitter nodes as a reward system. Since guerbuez dude was there to only scam some money and get out quick twitter is now doomed to remain what its now - bitching place for 4chan ex-posters.
Activity: 64
MONA coin is a good coin and prospects for the future, I'm optimistic that Monacoin will continue to rise and reach the highest record ever.
rise ?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
MONA coin is a good coin and prospects for the future, I'm optimistic that Monacoin will continue to rise and reach the highest record ever.
Activity: 58
Merit: 2
Since the code signing certificate was due until August 24, I only updated the Windows version. There is no update of contents.
https://electrum-mona.org/

Postscript
Monacoin has been merged into blockbook.
https://github.com/trezor/blockbook/pull/22

blockbook server (monacoin)
https://blockbook.electrum-mona.org/
Pages:
Jump to: