Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MONA] Monacoin LAUNCHING 2014/01/01 0:00 GMT - page 82. (Read 283626 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Agreed
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
MONA gonna rock
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Does this coin still have some momentum in Japan?

Yes, it does. The developer is very active in Japanese communities.
I'm guessing you can read Japanese. Maybe you can explain why there are some posts where the dev (Huh) mentions monacoin is "just a game"... Huh?
Activity: 282

Yes, it does. The developer is very active in Japanese communities.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
So hard to mine mona at 13 diff. Bleh.
Activity: 140
Hello,

I've gotten in touch with the developer through email. He's not a native English speaker, so it is hard for him to do promo on English speaking websites. Monacoin is quite active on 2ch.net, a Japanese message board.

I have created a Monacoin thread and have done one giveaway so far; I'm also pushing to get Monacoin on some exchanges. You can find links on the official Monacoin website: http://monacoin.org/en/links.html

Thanks for your support.
Thanks for the effort man. Love Japan and will support this coin. I lived there 3 years and hopefully one day ill be back there! In the meantime, I will mine mona
Activity: 224
This could be good to wait a bit before hitting exchange. Mona was NOT premined as far as I know and seems to have a good mine base although has been on decline on P2p.

There is very little marketing or PR and I think this is the biggest weakness. If devs have a plan they sure are keeping it secret. If no movement in the next day of so, I agree with prev post...what's the point is supporting?
Activity: 37
Coinex did moon straight away since they have a pool for it. Slight bias there. Coinedup is much the same.
Activity: 210
I'm starting to wonder. There's no real point to a coin that has no exchange, and MOON hit CoinEX in less than 24 hours. Obviously the dev isn't from here, but surely they have some kind of plan?
Activity: 22
Try CoinEx too, they picked up MOON coin right away and the interface looks better than coinedup
Activity: 322
we should push to get it into coinedup i think it would be the fastest to pick up.
Activity: 224
So we are day 3 after launch and difficulty is going up., hash rate is good..it is time to push for an exchange.

It's as if the DEV released the coin "from Japan" but no follow-ups and no DEV seems to even monitor this forum!? Maybe I am wrong and the DEV is native english speaker but no feedback from anyone.

Along those lines, are there any Japanese/English speakers that can poke around Japanese mining/exchange sites and give an update to launch and adaptation in Japan? Does anyone know of an exchange in Japan for mona and is Mona even ready for an exchange?
Activity: 159
Also remember all the time the coin difficulty is changing.
'An extended period of time' could be 3-6 months or even more depending on the coin and that coin might not even still be around at this point.
legendary
Activity: 1361
Merit: 1003
Don`t panic! Organize!
Untrue. Mining solo you have much less chance to get not orphaned block than big pool.
Just simple because big pool can do 2 blocks one by one much often than you.
It can be seen on P2pool when one node have much power and you connect small node to pool. You get much more orphaned shares.
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
Over an extended period of time the law of averages dictates that there will be no difference between pool mining and solo mining regardless of the size of the miners hash rate.

The difficulty just dictates how long that extended period of time is.

You may find a block in three days, you may not.  You may find nothing for a week and then two blocks on the seventh day.

All pool mining does is flatten the "luck" by sharing everyones luck around, both good and bad.   Its just a question of whether people want to take the chance they may be unlucky.
Activity: 42
let us join lotto family!  Grin

http://mona.fast-pool.com

0% FEE
VARDIFF
DDOS PROTECTION (BIGGEST DATA CENTER IN EUROPE)
LOT OF EXPERIENCE (3GH DOGE POOL)
PROPORTIONAL PAYOUT (PPLNS POOL ARE BAD! GET MORE COINS!)
24/7 SUPPORT
AUTOMATED PAYMENTS
SSD DRIVES
1GBIT CONNECTION
256 GB RAM

http://mona.fast-pool.com

please help us get some hashrate! Smiley

U guys think it a good idea to solo mine at this point.
I have a 7970 @ ~744 kh/s
I have been mining in a pool, but just want to see if I can make more coin.

Are you joking?
Solo mining with that hashrate is never gonna get you a block.
It can be profitable if you have at least 5Mh/s AND start mining when the diff is very low, usually when the coin has been just released
Well $hit forgive me for asking.

Thank you for clarifying.

It's just a weird question...why would you solomine as the difficulty goes UP?! o.O

ima noobie so i apologize. Im glad I asked though. Now i know Smiley-
Activity: 322
no exchanges?

The community is currently trying to get Monacoin added to some exchanges.

You can help out if you would like:

CoinedUp: http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1u8c4e/please_consider_adding_mona_monacoin/

Cryptsy: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/62106

Also, I have submitted all of the details to CoinEX.pw and have requested that they add Monacoin.

Thanks Voted on both, we need a lot more votes in the coinedup link.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
U guys think it a good idea to solo mine at this point.
I have a 7970 @ ~744 kh/s
I have been mining in a pool, but just want to see if I can make more coin.

Are you joking?
Solo mining with that hashrate is never gonna get you a block.
It can be profitable if you have at least 5Mh/s AND start mining when the diff is very low, usually when the coin has been just released
Well $hit forgive me for asking.

Thank you for clarifying.

It's just a weird question...why would you solomine as the difficulty goes UP?! o.O
Pages:
Jump to: