Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 180. (Read 1106889 times)

legendary
Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
No, I don't think so. MOON is exactly as cheap now with 13 Litoshis where Pandacoin (PND) was 6 month before. Look where PND is now !!! And what the community did for Pandacoin. Also in comparison to many other coins like Dogecoin etc. MOON is very very cheap now at 13 and also at 50 and above. I will never sell my MOON for Litoshis. And I will never sell all my MOON, always keeping 50% of my Mooncoins.  Cool Cool Cool Grin Grin Grin

Speaking of Pandacoin, something like http://pandacoinpnd.org/about/mine-pandacoin/pandaminer/ for Mooncoin would be marvelous.

Extracting the zip-file it contains a au3-file....it's a Auto-It-File. Maybe they just use it to control sgminer with it....I will have a look at it.  Cool

Have looked into it, too. Seems as if you can use different mining-programs:
https://github.com/pandacoin-official/PandaMiner/blob/master/pandaminer.au3#L254

Maybe we can fork that on GitHub and offer something similar for Mooncoin? What programming language is that?
legendary
Mooncoin price usd is very low...now you buy 1 milion moon with 0,35 usd.. I Sell to.my friend parents etc privately extra exchange at 10 euro / milion .....0.00000257ltc...that is correct value now....moon is very very understimate...very strong buy for me
legendary
market capitalization #mooncoin number 44!  http://t.co/2NIpXhKrRy

Thank you!

Alternatively you could chech out www.coinmarketcap.com also. They include the PoS-coins, too, so more coins are shown and Mooncoin is a little lower, but climbed up several positions (#121 atm) there as well.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
legendary
market capitalization #mooncoin number 44!  http://t.co/2NIpXhKrRy
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Because 12 litosh is at buy, the first target accumulated so far.

And because it is talked too much the DESIRE, AMBITION, ANGER goes to infinity.
Now my new target price is 5-6 litoshes. This is a must for a more carefull trend up, if it goes continously the maximum target will be low. Kiss

5-6 litoshis would be nice buy price.  Grin ... perhaps I should switch off mooncoin.rocks and be silent for some weeks.  Wink Without that I am afraid we won't reach this low level again.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Because 12 litosh is at buy, the first target accumulated so far.

And because it is talked too much the DESIRE, AMBITION, ANGER goes to infinity.
Now my new target price is 5-6 litoshes. This is a must for a more carefull trend up, if it goes continously the maximum target will be low. Kiss
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
there is some web where i can check (straight away) how much  is worth mooncoin? (in dollars, euro or pounds)
No, I don't think so. MOON is exactly as cheap now with 13 Litoshis where Pandacoin (PND) was 6 month before. Look where PND is now !!! And what the community did for Pandacoin. Also in comparison to many other coins like Dogecoin etc. MOON is very very cheap now at 13 and also at 50 and above. I will never sell my MOON for Litoshis. And I will never sell all my MOON, always keeping 50% of my Mooncoins.  Cool Cool Cool Grin Grin Grin

Speaking of Pandacoin, something like http://pandacoinpnd.org/about/mine-pandacoin/pandaminer/ for Mooncoin would be marvelous.

Extracting the zip-file it contains a au3-file....it's a Auto-It-File. Maybe they just use it to control sgminer with it....I will have a look at it.  Cool
How much you have ? Grin

In my opinion we will see 20-25 in next days and a fall again to maybe 6. After it, we will see again 11-12 and we stabilize there. I hope we'll not see again this "cryptsy wallet maintenance"

Cheers and enjoy the way, the real goal is at least 60 litoshi in the next months  Grin

the up trend is nuts! I think BigVern is pumping the coin. No 2 hottest coin on cryptsy ltc market now

somebody has ate the 160LTCS at 12 !!!!!!!!  Shocked

Thats fair pump?   Huh
I'm afraid coin will falling again..  Huh Huh

No, I don't think so. MOON is exactly as cheap now with 13 Litoshis where Pandacoin (PND) was 6 month before. Look where PND is now !!! And what the community did for Pandacoin. Also in comparison to many other coins like Dogecoin etc. MOON is very very cheap now at 13 and also at 50 and above. I will never sell my MOON for Litoshis. And I will never sell all my MOON, always keeping 50% of my Mooncoins.  Cool Cool Cool Grin Grin Grin

Not as much as you, but I try to get some more.  Wink
legendary
No, I don't think so. MOON is exactly as cheap now with 13 Litoshis where Pandacoin (PND) was 6 month before. Look where PND is now !!! And what the community did for Pandacoin. Also in comparison to many other coins like Dogecoin etc. MOON is very very cheap now at 13 and also at 50 and above. I will never sell my MOON for Litoshis. And I will never sell all my MOON, always keeping 50% of my Mooncoins.  Cool Cool Cool Grin Grin Grin

legendary
Activity: 1045
How much you have ? Grin

In my opinion we will see 20-25 in next days and a fall again to maybe 6. After it, we will see again 11-12 and we stabilize there. I hope we'll not see again this "cryptsy wallet maintenance"

Cheers and enjoy the way, the real goal is at least 60 litoshi in the next months  Grin

the up trend is nuts! I think BigVern is pumping the coin. No 2 hottest coin on cryptsy ltc market now

Thats fair pump?   Huh

Thats fair pump?   Huh

legendary
in any case the market appreciates our work
legendary

Thats fair pump?   Huh
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

somebody has ate the 160LTCS at 12 !!!!!!!!  Shocked

Thats fair pump?   Huh
I'm afraid coin will falling again..  Huh Huh
legendary

somebody has ate the 160LTCS at 12 !!!!!!!!  Shocked
legendary

He's already doing that alone by not opening the wallet on Cryptsy again. Because all the mining-rewards are not flowing into the market that way.

From www.cryptmarketcap.com:

Daily Top Gainers
Cryptobuck +121.01%
Mooncoin +28.20%
Batcoin +15.38%
Pesetacoin +11.83%
Unobtanium +10.75%
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Jump to: