Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 183. (Read 1106889 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Where is the dev? Is this coin dead?

Just beat loose, it is as dead as can be. That's why it has risen from 3 Litoshis to 8/9 in the last weeks ...  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010
@coinspotau: CoinSpot will be offline from 4AM to 9AM Saturday 27th (This Saturday).  Sorry for any inconvenience.
legendary
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hello you all. It's been a while since I visited this thread and I am very surprised to see that a lot of people still are devoted to moon. I hope  this coin will revive!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

ssssssssssssst the dev is sleeping and this coin is quietly recovering from being neglected!
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
legendary

Another very good exchange please vote!
@MooncoinItalia: I voted for Mooncoin to be added on @hitbtc exchange #hitbtc

https://hitbtc.com
legendary
if  moon like doge in comparison .doge mined for 90 billion worth 114 satoshi..moon mined for 181 billion worth  56 satoshi....     Grin Grin Grin  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Hello miners,

if you'd like to sell your coins, do it here: https://www.swisscex.com/market/MOON_LTC  ... as Cryptsy's wallet is still in maintenance.

FYI: The price on Swisscex has just risen to 9 Litoshi, so better than Cryptsy anyway ...  Wink

Edit:
Difficulty: >18 at the moment ...
See here: www.moonchain.net
legendary

so if you want to do the hardforking at block 300,000, just change the line from :

else if(nHeight <= 300000) {
                nSubsidy = (1 + generateMTRandom(seed, 349999)) * COIN;

to :
            nSubsidy = 300000;

Hi gogota/chinatuakong,

nice to see you here again. But a question:
Doesn't this change mean, that the hardforking takes places already at block 250000? Because the if-statement relates to all blocks below 300000 and the previous if-statement is relating to all blocks lower than 250000. --> https://github.com/mooncoin-project/mooncoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1099

and don't change anything on top of it

Shouldn't we change the following if-statements also to change from random to static/fixed rewards? Otherwise it would go back to spreading rewards randomly after block 300000 ...

What about checkpoints?
--> https://github.com/mooncoin-project/mooncoin/blob/master/src/checkpoints.cpp
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Hi, I am chinatuakong, my previous account seems not to be working. I have posted an update for deaconboogie mooncoin client some months ago but not accepted. So I am here to help you all changing the rewards to static.....again...

let us go down to line 1099 in main.cpp :

else if(nHeight <= 250000) {
                nSubsidy = (1 + generateMTRandom(seed, 599999)) * COIN;

the line means : if lower than 250000 blocks, the subsidy will be generated from a number between 1 to 600000 multiply COINS .

so just change nSubsidy to 300000 if you want 300000 static rewards.

nSubsidy=300000;

so if you want to do the hardforking at block 300,000, just change the line from :

nSubsidy = (1 + generateMTRandom(seed, 349999)) * COIN;

to :
            nSubsidy = 300000;

and don't change anything on top of it

Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Succsessfully created a Debian Linux Virtual Machine with C++ and QT development environment.  Cool
Succsessfully compiled the Mooncoin Linux wallet from source.  Cool
Succsessfully started mooncoind as a server ... connected fast...now downloading blockchain...  Cool

I have now a working Windows QT environment and a working Linux QT environment for working on mooncoin source code and compiling wallets.
If the linux wallet will work well it's a first small step to the Mooncoin payment server.  Cool Grin

...time to sleep while wallet is downloading blockchain....  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
if  moon like doge in comparison .doge mined for 90 billion worth 90 satoshi..moon mined for 180bilion worth  45 satoshi.... Smiley Wink Cheesy Roll Eyes

Give it time.
legendary
if  moon like doge in comparison .doge mined for 90 billion worth 90 satoshi..moon mined for 180bilion worth  45 satoshi.... Smiley Wink Cheesy Roll Eyes
legendary
No sell-orders at 8 Litoshi on Cryptsy anymore ...

Edit: Now 80 LTC again at 8. Seems, as if someone does not like MOON to be above 7 Litoshi ...

Edit 2: But on Swisscex it now has gone up to 8 on the bid-side.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
I did as well. No objections to removing the random block feature.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Can a miner see upfront what the random reward of a particular block will be?

I'll send you a link to the reddit-post, that reveals how it was done for Dogecoin until they changed to static rewards. I don't want to post the link here, to prevent other irresponsible miners from using that, too. Would be nice, if you check that out and confirm it here. I'll also send that link to peme and redjedievolution, so that they can check that, too.

Confirmed.  Cool ... Thanks for the link , I did read it all.
legendary
Nevertheless I will try to change the random reward in source code. And I will not wait until price is falling to 1 Litoshi.

That's what I would recommend, too.
Could you work on the code in GitHub, please? So that I could add there, too? Because we need to change the right-click link to the explorer in the wallet, too. At the moment it leads to mooncoin.info/abe/... which does not work anymore. Furthermore we should release the new wallet with the latest OpenSSL-version, to overcome possible problems related to the Heartbleed-bug. Just send me your GitHub-account-name, and I'll add you to https://github.com/mooncoin-project/mooncoin, which is the official wallet code - forked to a new branch, so we can work on that publicly.

Edit:
That way, we have the chance to get help from other developers, too, who could issue pull requests then, to add to the code.

Edit 2:
Since some of the languages are not complete, translators could also add their work there.
--> https://github.com/mooncoin-project/mooncoin/tree/master/src/qt/locale
Activity: 89
Ok prices jump from 3 to 6 with production drop + We eat the Apollo bonus phase.

Next production drop is coming in ~2 weeks. I am waiting prices will jump from 6 to 12.

People that did not buy at 3; may think good start lost.

NO !..

This may be the very long long trend start. Think about it. Cheesy

Activity: 89
~17 days left for NEXT production DROP. (250.000 block)
~52 days left for NEXT NEXT production drop again.(300.000 block)
~87 days left for NEXT NEXT NEXT production drop again.(350.000 block)
~113 days left for NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT production drop again.(375.000 block)
~123 days left for NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT production drop again.(384.400 block) YES !!!  Kiss

VERY VERY FAST PRODUCTION DROP ...

after then only average of 25.000 coins only per block...LOL...
will continue 20 years...

~400 LTC can make  BUY WALL for one year..LOL (at 5 litoshs)  Kiss

Jump to: