Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 179. (Read 1106889 times)

legendary
Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010
Please, Peme

Add new great exchange bleutrade on mooncoin.rocks

Thank
legendary
First exchange ok 0.0000001 btc !! On BLeuTRADE you can buy and Sell with usd ...doge..LTC...dark..and other altcoins ...great
I have my mooncoins old in cryptsy wallet.... Undecided
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
#Mooncoin on @Bleutrade !!!! https://t.co/WVlipvf7Vu

Great. Already placed a small buy-order there ...  Smiley
legendary
legendary
Are you ready? Want you that i buy all votes to list moon now on bleutrade?

Ready, when you are.  Smiley
But how much do you have to buy to get it listed? Haven't found an info on that there.

Edit: OK, 2000, as it seems. Thought the percentages were relative to each other, not absolute numbers until a specific value is met.
legendary
Are you ready? Want you that i buy all votes to list moon now on bleutrade?
legendary
And i wrote .. Other / Announcements (Altcoins) / Re: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014    on: September 28, 2014, 07:21:28 AM
we quote Mooncoin on BLUETRADE or still expect that cryptsy restores the wallet?

Is there anything more to fulfill for Mooncoin on bleutrade, other than being on top for several days to be added?

Edit: I'd vote there again, too, if necessary. But thought being on top for one or two weeks would be sufficient.  Huh
legendary
Coinflow remenbar this...

Re: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014
September 23, 2014, 12:40:10 PM

As I promised, just cryptsy wallet back online I'll buy 'all the votes for listed mooncoin on big exchange BLUETRADE...android and ios wallet are important for growth of mooncoins...their use creates value!! Now we use coinspot web wallet ...easy and fast .) don.t Sell a this price...i

Strong buy mooncoin...target price 20 satoshi

Of course I'm NOT thinking about selling. Mooncoin has a bright future in Satoshi-land to come. Just be patient.
But would be nice, if it could be traded there, too. So we can buy the miner's coins from there, until Cryptsy's wallet is open again.
Meanwhile, I recommend https://www.swisscex.com/market/MOON_LTC for miners to sell their rewards, if they really want to.  Grin
legendary
And i wrote .. Other / Announcements (Altcoins) / Re: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014    on: September 28, 2014, 07:21:28 AM
we quote Mooncoin on BLUETRADE or still expect that cryptsy restores the wallet?
legendary
Coinflow remenbar this...

Re: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014
September 23, 2014, 12:40:10 PM

As I promised, just cryptsy wallet back online I'll buy 'all the votes for listed mooncoin on big exchange BLUETRADE...android and ios wallet are important for growth of mooncoins...their use creates value!! Now we use coinspot web wallet ...easy and fast .) don.t Sell a this price...i

Strong buy mooncoin...target price 20 satoshi
legendary
I hope they add Mooncoin to bleutrade.com soon, it has been on top of the voting list for several days now:
https://bleutrade.com/voting
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Here comes the real dump.. (At least i wait for it.)
The pressure will be max and ended when cryptsy maintenance done. Kiss

legendary
i bought some of them at 11  Cheesy

Too much buyers at 12 litoshes untill 2-4 months..April 2014..They will dump it. At least i think so..They played gamble.
We are investors.
Price must drop for more safe increase. Kiss

Would be reasonable. But would you want to sell your Mooncoins now?  Cheesy

It is not about buy or sell.
It is about pressure you take at low prices and hunger at high prices. Smiley

Yes. An investor can bear that.
BTW: Someone just dumped some coins on Cryptsy.

Lucky you!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1045
i bought some of them at 11  Cheesy

Too much buyers at 12 litoshes untill 2-4 months..April 2014..They will dump it. At least i think so..They played gamble.
We are investors.

legendary
We are investors.

We are investors.

legendary
We are investors.

We are investors.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Mooncoin price usd is very low...now you buy 1 milion moon with 0,35 usd.. I Sell to.my friend parents etc privately extra exchange at 10 euro / milion .....0.00000257ltc...that is correct value now....moon is very very understimate...very strong buy for me

not without reason I needed this information  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
market capitalization #mooncoin number 44!  http://t.co/2NIpXhKrRy

Thank you!

Alternatively you could chech out www.coinmarketcap.com also. They include the PoS-coins, too, so more coins are shown and Mooncoin is a little lower, but climbed up several positions (#121 atm) there as well.  Smiley

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mooncoin/

much more informations and very clear. Thank you!

Jump to: