Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 185. (Read 1106889 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
At current prices, Mooncoin must reach 93 Litoshi to be 1 Satoshi again. Looking at dogecoin, long term goal is at least 10 Satoshis.

I really hope someone can develop a mobile (Android) wallet for this coin.

I hope that too.
What I find amazing: Mooncoin is number 3 on Cryptsy for all LTC-traded coins, based on volume. And this against all odds, which MOON is facing at the moment ...
That shows the potential.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
At current prices, Mooncoin must reach 93 Litoshi to be 1 Satoshi again. Looking at dogecoin, long term goal is at least 10 Satoshis.

I really hope someone can develop a mobile (Android) wallet for this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010
Thank you for contacting Cryptsy.

We deeply apologize on the delay and for any issues that may have arisen due to this.
MOON coin wallet is still under maintenance and will try our best to have it back soon.
Our technical support team is currently working on this to upgrade and do whatever is necessary to keep these issues from happening again.

I apologize there is no estimated time given from our tech support. All transactions will be posted in order once wallet is up.

Sorry for the delay and thank you kindly for your patience. Will keep you posted as soon as its back online.

Thank you kindly for your patience.

Sincerely,
Michelle
Cryptsy.com
legendary
Tomorow i am waiting that ;
8 litoshi will be in BUY position. Kiss

If you buy some ...  Cheesy

Edit:
Does anyone now, why Cryptsy is still in maintenance-mode for the MOON-wallet? You can buy and sell, but not withdraw and deposit Mooncoins.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Tomorow i am waiting that ;
8 litoshi will be in BUY position. Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1045
The people are removing sell walls, jijijiji
legendary
The Paa Tal moved the moon there to improve life on this planet, but regarding to this coin, we are on the stratosphere, within next few months we will be into the moon, first 65 litoshi and after it we will come back to satoshi.

Cheers! Roll Eyes

So , has this coin hit the moon already or it's another fake landing like in the '60
legendary
WE HAVE A NEW WALL AT BID  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
 i put there as you said coinflow  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
Bleutrade is great exchange...you can swap moon with all altcoins...moon/btc btc/moon moon/usd .. Exchange as you wish...very important for the growth of Mooncoin!

+1 Bleutrade has become my new favorite exchange. Always fun to see something mature & grow
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Nice to see MOON stable and rising again.  Grin
Not much news from my side this weekend.
But I did rent a server for installing Linux, MySQL, Apache, PHP to create a mooncoin payment server. Installed Linux yesterday in a virtual machine at home. Next step will be installation of C++ QT development environment to compile the non-GUI Mooncoin linux wallet for the payment server.  Cool
legendary
Bleutrade is great exchange...you can swap moon with all altcoins...moon/btc btc/moon moon/usd .. Exchange as you wish...very important for the growth of Mooncoin!
legendary
Cryptsy still mainteinance system...  Angry
legendary

Well, then i,ll put The order at bid.
Thanks
ou yeah!, i love mooncoin !  Grin Grin Grin

Everybody knows that i own more than 10bn of mooncoins....

But on monday or tuesday i'll receive 300LTCS, and i want to buy all from mooncoins.

Im in doubt about to buy at ask or place at bid. But i think i'll buy everything at 7, and put the rest at 6.

Last time to get the mooncointrain.

PD: don't say you don't were warned.

Cheesy

But beware: everytime you challenge the price, there will be some, who sell into the newly risen price. We just have to sit out, until every coin has been sold this way and nobody wants to sell at the low price anymore.  Wink

The difficult thing is, to know the right time, when to buy the higher price then, before another one does it and you'll not going to get the coins at that price again. That's tricky, I know.
legendary

Well, then i,ll put The order at bid.
Thanks

But on monday or tuesday i'll receive 300LTCS, and i want to buy all from mooncoins.

Im in doubt about to buy at ask or place at bid. But i think i'll buy everything at 7, and put the rest at 6.

Cheesy

But beware: everytime you challenge the price, there will be some, who sell into the newly risen price. We just have to sit out, until every coin has been sold this way and nobody wants to sell at the low price anymore.  Wink
legendary

Cheesy

legendary

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
At CRYPTSY..

The most ACTIVE LTC Market

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Just found this:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2gyt85/people_are_turned_off_to_buying_bitcoin_because/

So it seems, that Mooncoin is in advantage with so many coins to be spread ...  Cool

It is psychology at work.
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
moon will reborn from death? yeah ~~~~
legendary
Just found this:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2gyt85/people_are_turned_off_to_buying_bitcoin_because/

So it seems, that Mooncoin is in advantage with so many coins to be spread ...  Cool
Jump to: