Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 2. (Read 1106496 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Damn son! Is this coin still alive? How much 2 sat?

This coin is alive, waiting for more development. Remember when verge was on 1 sat for more than half a year. Then when development came. Boom. They went to the moon. It's just a matter of time. Hold on to your coin forever. 2 sat is a great development already. Great investment.

It is indeed funny to read all what you wrote concerning mooncoin, but remember that this is not Verge, mooncoin price behaves in a certain way if you watched this coin in the last couple of years
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

This coin is alive, waiting for more development. Remember when verge was on 1 sat for more than half a year. Then when development came. Boom. They went to the moon. It's just a matter of time. Hold on to your coin forever. 2 sat is a great development already. Great investment.
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
85.236.188.28:59429

I see it being delisted - is this a dead coin?

The Bleutrade delisting has nothing to do with Mooncoin per say. They delisted a totally random set of coins, no clue why, hopefully to add some fresh stuff, I transferred whatever I had there & holding for now.
Activity: 35
Activity: 47
Everyone trying to reserve a name is pushing out garbage.

I'd also like to add it's ridiculous how people are claiming premine when you can just open up the console and see when the blocks were created.
copper member
Activity: 130
85.236.188.28:59429

I see it being delisted - is this a dead coin?
Activity: 196
Can somebody make update of working pools...Thank You!

Also.... I just downloaded latest Wallet (mooncoinWallet_Setup.exe / 0.13.9-segwit....).  It says no block source available and 0 active connections.  Any thoughts?

Also.... I am doing research and putting together a marketing team.  Website, twitter, reddit etc.  I need top level people to talk to.  I think Phase 1 will be to simply announce widely that Mooncoin has new Mining opportunities.  I'm going to go after ETC Miners and some others.  I need to talk to some folks in the chain that can work with me to put together a clear and updated knowledge/info base.

I can be reached most easily by twitter/MoonCoinRising - or [email protected]

I've just loaded up on Mooncoin.  Also plan on launching giveaways.... as in go set up wallet, retweet with your address and we'll give you 100 - 1000 MOON.  Working out details.

I feel good about this having a solid developer.

Did you find some nodes? my wallet doesnt sync as well. i have the new wallet running now since days and not even one block downloaded.
Did you maybe find some other solution for this?

I have had this problem too in a quite a long while, which way team mooncoin, also coins is a flat line as it seems very stagnant growth in price.
copper member
Activity: 130
Activity: 26
Can somebody make update of working pools...Thank You!

Also.... I just downloaded latest Wallet (mooncoinWallet_Setup.exe / 0.13.9-segwit....).  It says no block source available and 0 active connections.  Any thoughts?

Also.... I am doing research and putting together a marketing team.  Website, twitter, reddit etc.  I need top level people to talk to.  I think Phase 1 will be to simply announce widely that Mooncoin has new Mining opportunities.  I'm going to go after ETC Miners and some others.  I need to talk to some folks in the chain that can work with me to put together a clear and updated knowledge/info base.

I can be reached most easily by twitter/MoonCoinRising - or [email protected]

I've just loaded up on Mooncoin.  Also plan on launching giveaways.... as in go set up wallet, retweet with your address and we'll give you 100 - 1000 MOON.  Working out details.

I feel good about this having a solid developer.

Did you find some nodes? my wallet doesnt sync as well. i have the new wallet running now since days and not even one block downloaded.
Did you maybe find some other solution for this?
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Is there software can count number how many articles each consumer has released in the Mooncoin thread and also calculate
Activity: 1022
Merit: 550
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
The original post of this ANN thread contains OUTDATED information.
This ANN thread was abandoned by the Mooncoin community.
Don't use outdated wallets (including 0.10.5 barrysty1e)!
Don't ask questions in this ANN thread, otherwise you can get no answer or to be misinformed.
By posting in this ANN thread, you make the thread visible, and that disorients people with the outdated information from the original post
(which was not edited since 2014)!

Since 2016 the active Mooncoin ANN thread is:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/moon-mooncoin-move-to-a-new-thread-1733963

Ask questions and receive instant answers from the Mooncoin community:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/moon-mooncoin-move-to-a-new-thread-1733963
Activity: 18
I have mooncoins stuck on moon.bitember.com but i cannot withdraw them because the pool is unable to connect to RPC. I have also the offline wallet (Mooncoin Core version v0.10.5.0-barrystyle) and the wallet is  synced. What can i do? Huh
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
it is really a coin that can reach the moon soon

What is the current status of the pending topics like Burn, Hard fork, Swapping, Vassilis' Absence etc?

In case you did not realize, this is the new thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/moon-mooncoin-move-to-a-new-thread-1733963
Activity: 4

What is the current status of the pending topics like Burn, Hard fork, Swapping, Vassilis' Absence etc?
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Activity: 229
New OSX wallet will be released shortly. Dev is working on it ATM and it is/will be in testphase shortly.

on the other thread, I read : the developer to 60 billion (60 000 000 000) mooncoin for him alone !!! woohoo  Huh !!!!!! why there are several website for mooncoin ??
Activity: 14
New OSX wallet will be released shortly. Dev is working on it ATM and it is/will be in testphase shortly.
Activity: 84
Merit: 12
In the case of MOON last week, many traders, judging by the fork forum at bitcointalk.org, began to buy the currency guided precisely by the twitter of this comrade. He himself, according to his reports, having launched 400 BTC in MOON, received 266 BTC profits (the price rose from 5 to 39 satosh, after which it fell to 20). Of course, there were doubts about his reality
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
All the good time of day, currently 698 blocks / day on average - - At the end of the block in March, 1250000 (splice) Wink
Pages:
Jump to: