Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 5. (Read 1106496 times)

legendary
Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010
Hi agswinner,  After reading the MOON BCT thread and seeing the people associated with this coin we will not be continuing to list MOON as it will just bring unwanted drama from these users.   We have now closed all markets and users can now withdraw their coins.   
Thanks Cryptopia Support

Well that seems odd.  Do exchanges normally have such thin skins?  I think I smell a rat.  (Some digging seems in order)

Unwanted drama? I don't understand...
Idem i don't understand...
unexpected drama was cryptsy, which was big exchange...
cryptopia should have provided a more detailed statement of reasons...
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hello Mooncoin Family,

Just wanted to share some information about the exchange markets involving Mooncoin, if you're new to the exchange markets and are interested in purchasing Mooncoin, let's move in the right direction. If you want a lot of Mooncoin(quantity) buy as low as possible, however, if you have Mooncoin already and/or want more value(quality) in Mooncoin, then buy/sell high. On the Cryptopia Exchange, I suggest buying Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dotcoin, Feathercoin, Unobtanium, and Monero, and then purchasing Mooncoin through those. The reason for that is simply raising the value in every way, It makes a pretty big difference in the total value on your account especially with Litecoin and Dogecoin(coinmarketcap.com). On the Bleutrade exchange I suggest buying Mooncoin with Dogecoin only. Until the BTC/MOON "Buy Orders" generate consistent activity, no real gain other than buying a huge quantity. If anyone else would like to share their strategies about exchange, that would be great, until then, lets keep those prices rising. The higher the Mooncoin buy/sell prices are, the more Bitcoin they will be worth.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz
https://www.bleutrade.com
www.coinmarketcap.com

Cryptopia stole money from 2 of my sponsors while claiming it is due to a 'pending' criminal investigation. There is no pending criminal investigation, they just straight out stole their coins.

I would not recommend ANYONE use their exchange, they publicly admitted to doing this on their scam thread.

I personally haven't had any problem with this Exchange as long as I've been using it, if you don't mind me asking, who are the sponsers?

They're associated with HTML5, all of the relevant information pertaining to this can be found in the cryptopia scam thread here on bitcointalk.

Alrightly, well, in the midst of this conversation which took place today, Cryptopia is about to DELIST our beloved Mooncoin, we need a group strategy to get on more exchange markets...any suggestions?  Huh

If you all agree, we could you all bring in to localcrypto.eu.org.
Its a person to person exchange and you could strengthen your power to finally hit a marketplace, where you also could meet each other.
The most important part is not to be listed on all markets, the most important part is, to spread the word about Mooncoin over many advertisementchannels.

The future wont be listed on all exchanges. Think on private chains and federated chains!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/localcrypto-earn-bitcoin-the-non-speculative-way-cointelegraph-1720106

Greetz
Steve

I'm interested, this very interesting, however, I need a bigger scope of understanding, did you have anything particular in mind already? i.e., elaboration in detail on how you'd operate using this platform?
Hi agswinner,  After reading the MOON BCT thread and seeing the people associated with this coin we will not be continuing to list MOON as it will just bring unwanted drama from these users.   We have now closed all markets and users can now withdraw their coins.   
Thanks Cryptopia Support

Well that seems odd.  Do exchanges normally have such thin skins?  I think I smell a rat.  (Some digging seems in order)

Unwanted drama? I don't understand...
Activity: 287
Merit: 159
Thanks Cryptopia Support

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Hello Mooncoin Family,

Just wanted to share some information about the exchange markets involving Mooncoin, if you're new to the exchange markets and are interested in purchasing Mooncoin, let's move in the right direction. If you want a lot of Mooncoin(quantity) buy as low as possible, however, if you have Mooncoin already and/or want more value(quality) in Mooncoin, then buy/sell high. On the Cryptopia Exchange, I suggest buying Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dotcoin, Feathercoin, Unobtanium, and Monero, and then purchasing Mooncoin through those. The reason for that is simply raising the value in every way, It makes a pretty big difference in the total value on your account especially with Litecoin and Dogecoin(coinmarketcap.com). On the Bleutrade exchange I suggest buying Mooncoin with Dogecoin only. Until the BTC/MOON "Buy Orders" generate consistent activity, no real gain other than buying a huge quantity. If anyone else would like to share their strategies about exchange, that would be great, until then, lets keep those prices rising. The higher the Mooncoin buy/sell prices are, the more Bitcoin they will be worth.

www.coinmarketcap.com

Cryptopia stole money from 2 of my sponsors while claiming it is due to a 'pending' criminal investigation. There is no pending criminal investigation, they just straight out stole their coins.

I would not recommend ANYONE use their exchange, they publicly admitted to doing this on their scam thread.

I personally haven't had any problem with this Exchange as long as I've been using it, if you don't mind me asking, who are the sponsers?

They're associated with HTML5, all of the relevant information pertaining to this can be found in the cryptopia scam thread here on bitcointalk.

Alrightly, well, in the midst of this conversation which took place today, Cryptopia is about to DELIST our beloved Mooncoin, we need a group strategy to get on more exchange markets...any suggestions?  Huh

If you all agree, we could you all bring in to localcrypto.eu.org.
Its a person to person exchange and you could strengthen your power to finally hit a marketplace, where you also could meet each other.
The most important part is not to be listed on all markets, the most important part is, to spread the word about Mooncoin over many advertisementchannels.

The future wont be listed on all exchanges. Think on private chains and federated chains!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/localcrypto-earn-bitcoin-the-non-speculative-way-cointelegraph-1720106

Greetz
Steve
legendary
Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010
Thanks Cryptopia Support
Hello Mooncoin Family,

www.coinmarketcap.com

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Hello Mooncoin Family,

www.coinmarketcap.com

Nahhh.. they would never steal coins.... LMFAO.

Gawd I love Crypto.

Whats done in the dark will come to the light.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1596
https://cryptodatabase.net
Hello Mooncoin Family,

www.coinmarketcap.com

Activity: 557
Merit: 250

New report mentioned Mooncoin: this address 2M5kiseCXp6X5g75ZcWeo3BNsMYJxtDCzq is under control of the Federal Court (8,421,008,915.000 MOON).

http://cryptsyreceivership.com/v1/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/DE-78-Notice-of-Filing-Receivers-Third-Report-10-31-16.pdf

Interesting, now, based on this report and on October transactions, that's clear that people had at least 83B 91B at Cryptsy, pretty unexpected.
Probably people who were not able to compile by themselves didn't use the Mooncoin binaries due to VirusTotal.com alarms and kept all their coins at their Cryptsy balances.

Edit: Reminder: if you were a Cryptsy customer and you're owed money/coins, please register your details at http://cryptsyreceivership.com.
Unfortunately it looks like Mooncoins will not be returned to their owners, coins will be sold in an auction procedure according to the report (it's good that they will not be sold on exchanges), maybe it will make some promotion for MOON and companies which track these auctions will buy the Mooncoin auction item and will hold MOON over long term, let's hope the court will use fair methods to estimate the MOON price, not based on prices that are artificially dumped on small exchanges with small trading volume - and will not sell coins for less than 1 Satoshi each (~$0.000007 at the moment), anyway you will receive some money, if your claim is approved.

Hi everyone, it's amazing, only now that I found your discussion. I just did my registration. I meant that I left at Cryptsy more or less 1,00Btc in Mooncoin. I was close to 1b Moon. I do not know if he believed me, but it is quite true. I hope to recover at least a part of my coins.

Yes!!!
I have always believed in the American justice.

The class action lawsuit is pending in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida under Case No. 9:16-cv-81992.  As stated in the lawsuit, the class of victims pursuing relief includes “All CRYPTSY account owners who: (1) deposited Bitcoins, alternative cryptocurrencies, or any other form of monies or currency at CRYPTSY, (2) had such currency liquidated by VERNON and CRYPTSY through COINBASE, and (3) have been denied access to their accounts and funds between May 22, 2014 and the present date.”  The lawsuit asserts claims for aiding and abetting breach of fiduciary duty, aiding and abetting conversion, negligence, and unjust enrichment.  Also joining as a plaintiff in the lawsuit is James D. Sallah, Esq., the Receiver/Corporate Monitor appointed by the Court to marshal Cryptsy’s assets after Mr. Vernon’s disappearance to China.  Among his many responsibilities, Mr. Sallah is charged with protecting and retrieving assets belonging to Cryptsy or its customers, including by pursuing adjudication against those individuals and entities he believes acted in concert or participation with Mr. Vernon.  Many of the court documents relevant to the Receiver’s efforts can be found at www.cryptsyreceivership.com or at www.silverlaw.com.
Hello Mooncoin Family,

www.coinmarketcap.com

legendary
Hello Mooncoin Family,

www.coinmarketcap.com

Hello Mooncoin Family,

www.coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 1022
Merit: 550
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
Reminder: the new Mooncoin ANN thread (which people have been asking for since 2014) will be started on the 3rd anniversary of MOON,
on December, 30.
Activity: 4
Yes MoonCoin Foundation I want to do this but I need help.  Does anyone know anyone with website skills as I can direct to their hosting and also my goal is to buy mining rigs and mine moon coins asap.

Please write me and tell me if you can help I am very motivated
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

MoonCoin has been added back to Dragon Knights of Valeria 2, register or log in and start earning MOON by exchanging Dragon Points for MOON, earning it while exploring, trading with other players using our custom in-game exchange, gambling in the casino, or by utilizing the many ways to earn in game.

Dragon Knights of Valeria 2 is currently in Beta so you might experience bugs or glitches. If you experience any errors or bugs please let me know as soon as possible by either posting here, posting/mailing me in game, or posting on the DKV thread.

If you would like to contribute to DKV2's balance of MOON you may do so by sending MOON to 2ReXBt2xQcTmFYiFnGZXnwDg5vnSjuq5uK. No amount of MOON will be sold by DKV2 on any exchange, only given out to the players.

If you would like to earn even more MOON feel free to check out one of the longest running MOON faucets located at http://cryptodatabase.net

Register - https://dknight2.com/users.php

Thank you,
anyone who would like to get MOON for playing an online game, please register at https://dknight2.com, their website is a good initiative to promote crypto, and by adding MOON they provide some part of Mooncoin infrastructure.
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
Hello I am very interested in speaking to those that are heavy into Moon Coins.  I own mooncoins.com and you can see my profile is old meaning I have enjoyed reading up on the Moon Coin Forum.

If you look me up under Whois.com please reach out to me, my plan for 2017/2018 will be an optimistic one for Moon coin and I needlepoint from those that are big into bitcoin and Moon coin.

Hello, if you own mooncoins.com and you are interested in Mooncoin, you may want to start a Mooncoin service on your website, a lot of opportunities,
also you could run the Moonlite Explorer on your website. If you are interested in details, please PM.
Activity: 4
Hello I am very interested in speaking to those that are heavy into Moon Coins.  I own mooncoins.com and you can see my profile is old meaning I have enjoyed reading up on the Moon Coin Forum.

If you look me up under Whois.com please reach out to me, my plan for 2017/2018 will be an optimistic one for Moon coin and I needlepoint from those that are big into bitcoin and Moon coin.
legendary

MoonCoin has been added back to Dragon Knights of Valeria 2, register or log in and start earning MOON by exchanging Dragon Points for MOON, earning it while exploring, trading with other players using our custom in-game exchange, gambling in the casino, or by utilizing the many ways to earn in game.

Dragon Knights of Valeria 2 is currently in Beta so you might experience bugs or glitches. If you experience any errors or bugs please let me know as soon as possible by either posting here, posting/mailing me in game, or posting on the DKV thread.

If you would like to contribute to DKV2's balance of MOON you may do so by sending MOON to 2ReXBt2xQcTmFYiFnGZXnwDg5vnSjuq5uK. No amount of MOON will be sold by DKV2 on any exchange, only given out to the players.

If you would like to earn even more MOON feel free to check out one of the longest running MOON faucets located at http://cryptodatabase.net

Register - https://dknight2.com/users.php
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
The Moonlite platform will provide opportunities which an existing system is not able to provide technically.

What are the additional opportunities?

Edit: outdated info.
Pages:
Jump to: